Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:33 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Is IsLine can be color?
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
TonySpark
Vehicle Drone

Location: I don't want you to be Paranoid, but... everywhere, starting from this site to Discord

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:06 pm    Post subject:  Is IsLine can be color? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

From https://www.modenc.renegadeprojects.com/IsLine

Is that possible? because the last line confused me.
ModEnc wrote:
The color of the 'line' can be set with IsHouseColor and possibly other coloring flags applicable to IsLaser=yes weapons.

silverwind
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

From my testing, no. That line may have been a misunderstanding of the existence of commented out recoloring lines in [Flare], the only weapon in the game that uses IsLine=yes. WW may have implemented that weapon as a laser before being changed to a line.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon