Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:24 am
All times are UTC + 0
3.31 Changelog
Moderators: stucuk
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:51 am    Post subject:  3.31 Changelog Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Estimated release: Released!.

3.31:
- revisions by Banshee
- Added: AutoProof on 24Bit RGB Effects. You can now preview the result in your active window.
- Update: Cameo Generator short cut is now CTRL + G.
- Update: Program might run faster, although the difference will only be considerable with a high ammount of opened files.
- Bug Fix: Colours To Spare option at 24 Bits Colour Effects & Palette Conversion has been recoded and now it works perfectly.
- Bug Fix: Moving a selection to the border of the image will not longer cause access violation. And the operation can be undone.
- Bug Fix: If you insert a "-" alone  in 24 Bit RGB Effects Red, Green and Blue spin edits, the program will no longer get an internal error.
- Bug Fix: 3.x versions allowed you to convert palette in a limited ammount of frames and in the selected area only if you edited these settings in the 24 Bit Effects or User Colour Replacement area, however, I've changed my mind about it and you can now set them inside the Palette Conversion.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where the program would provide access violation when closing a file (specially after using a cameo generator) caused by the new cursor detection system.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where the program would not reset the click if the user made a null selection. The consequence of this bug was things like brush painting automatically, eraser erasing automatically and some other wacky stuff that no longer happens.

For 3.4, I might work on few new features that I'm desiring in this program for a long time like Import To Current SHP, Copy Frames (yes, plural) or even Copy SHP as... I'll just do a fast update in 3.31 documentation, help file and release it.

And below, a screenshot of the auto-proof:

AutoProof.jpg
 Description:
Auto Proof, new feature from 3.31!
 Filesize:  228.44 KB
 Viewed:  8350 Time(s)

AutoProof.jpg

Last edited by Banshee on Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:45 pm; edited 4 times in total

Droke
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yay!

shadowfx78
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thanks for fixin the cam gen shortcut banshee

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No problem... btw, what does also uses the alt +c? Embarassed

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

shadowfx78
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hmm i could have sworn something used it but i guess i was wrong oops Sad

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok, here's yesterday's progress:

- Update: Program might run faster, although the difference will only be considerable with a high ammount of opened files.
- Bug Fix: Colours To Spare option at 24 Bits Colour Effects & Palette Conversion has been recoded and now it works perfectly.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where the program would provide access violation when closing a file (specially after using a cameo generator) caused by the new cursor detection system.

Now, I'm heading to some new features... see the first post that was updated, for more details.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Recent progress:

- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where the program would not reset the click if the user made a null selection. The consequence of this bug was things like brush painting automatically, eraser erasing automatically and some other wacky stuff that no longer happens.

I'll release this new version in few hours...

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok, 3.31 released!

christophski the great
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yay!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum