Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:16 pm
All times are UTC + 0
About the April Fools...
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [1 Post] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:13 pm    Post subject:  About the April Fools... Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We had a lot of surprises for you guys and I hope you enjoyed the ones we could provide. The instalation files from these two tools were made by me, not by Stu. Stu just provided me the files and made both programs. So, if you think these instalations were prank, complain at me. I admit I was also trying to release a version of the OS SHP Builder and provide a fake news about PPM Plays PPM on XWIS, but there was not enough time for me (and my mouse is also acting weird recently by double clicking everything).

Anyway, we will re-release the OS HVA Builder 2.0 and the OS: Voxel Viewer 1.5 soon. If you already installed the new HVA Builder, keep it. The re-released version will only have a more "formal" instalation Wink. However, Stucuk has altered the OS: Voxel Viewer. So, this one I recommend everyone to uninstall the previous version and download it, as soon as we re-release it.

The changes Stu did in the Voxel Viewer are minimal, but considerable. The lighting now affect the sky too, so you can have something like a night view of your voxel. Here's a sample that Stu took:

Anyway, we will be re-releasing these tools soon and we'll have more news later. That's all for now, folks.

Key Words: #News #OSHVABuilder #OSVoxelViewer #April1stBelieveItOrNot 

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [1 Post] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!