Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:53 pm
All times are UTC + 0
FS:er Voxel Pack 3 [TS]
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
DonutArnold
General

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:45 am    Post subject:  FS:er Voxel Pack 3 [TS] Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Jeah, this is mine third Pak, there is about six VXLs and three cameos including.

Also two shots (.jpg)... Cool

PS: can somebody take VViewer shot from orcatr.vxl? thanks... Smile

[EDITED]
This post's subject, it was 2 after that pack....

orcatr_000.png
 Description:
Orca thing...
 Filesize:  222.46 KB
 Viewed:  4234 Time(s)

orcatr_000.png

bulldogs.jpg
 Description:
GDI Heavy Assault Tank OR Arm Bulldog....
 Filesize:  14.29 KB
 Viewed:  4332 Time(s)

bulldogs.jpg

gdiassaults.jpg
 Description:
GDI Mammoth tank OR Medium Assault Tank....
 Filesize:  13.99 KB
 Viewed:  4331 Time(s)

gdiassaults.jpg

Vxl Pack TS.zip
 Description:
.HVAs, .VXLs, info.txt and Cameos included...

Download
 Filename:  Vxl Pack TS.zip
 Filesize:  52.38 KB
 Downloaded:  206 Time(s)

Last edited by DonutArnold on Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i dont like the color of the barrels and the shape of the turret other than that,  Great!

[EDIT]
renormalize as i se some pink downere

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Major_Gilbear
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

denmon0728 wrote:

Wow, there really is nothing like advice from somebody who doesn't know what they are talking about is there?

Lack of/incorrect normals would cause the voxel to look dull and flat.

If you find that there are strange pink or blue voxels in you model, then you have made use of incorrect colours - the cause of the "Pink" issue.
Colours 0 & 204-255 are "Forbidden", as they turn pink/blue ingame. All the remaining colours on the palette are legal as far as RA2 and TS are concerned (to the best of my knowledge).
To fix this, just change any colours that fall in that range to another that is allowed by RA2/TS, and it will fix the problem.

Finally, @Firestormer: Please post the pix of your units in a Gif or a Png format next time - Jpegs bleed and are blurry, making very hard to see your work properly.

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Something I've noticed about voxels, making white barrels always looks rather crap, mainly because there are few different normals used on them and at different angles they will look too dark in comparison to the rest of the barrel. It's usually best to make them black.

One comment about the Bulldog voxel, though. Wasn't the base on the original Bulldog bigger than that?

DonutArnold
General

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

denmon0728 wrote:

What!? Was it in that shot or in the voxel, i thought that i chanced that
after taking that picture....

Clazzy wrote:
Wasn't the base on the original Bulldog bigger than that?

No, larger and the turret was smaller. Better luck next time....

Clazzy wrote:
Something I've noticed about voxels, making white barrels always looks rather crap

I like white barrels or maybe i should do more darken or blacker....,

Firestormer wrote:
PS: can somebody take VViewer shot from orcatr.vxl? thanks...

So, do somebody take that shot, please?

DonutArnold
General

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

More comments?

Allied General
General

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

did you read the existing comments about invalid colour schemes and black barrels please.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
DonutArnold
General

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yes i did, about two times...

i added the VVshot myself...

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!