Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:00 am
All times are UTC + 0
I can only play one map...
Moderators: Reaperrr, red_rebel
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Sluggy
Civilian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:55 pm    Post subject:  I can only play one map... Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

First of all hi everyone and I love the mod Very Happy

Secondly, on the skirmish set up screen when I click to "change map" (or w.e) it just takes me straight back to the skirmish set up screen. I tried clicking "create random map" and that button does nothing...

I downloaded the unofficial mappack and installed that, still can't play any maps

BTW, I can play maps on normal TS so wtf is going on?

Edit: the only map I can play is Grand Canyon, and after playing about 10 games it gets kinda borin'

OutOfAmmo
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I had that problem too. I uninstalled RotD and reinstalled it a few days later. After that, the problem went away. I'm not sure what causes it, though Confused

"Yes, I love technology, but not as much as C&C...but I still love technology, always and forever"

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Have you tried to play any other temperate map? Try playing Terrace.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon