Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:07 am
All times are UTC + 0
The temple of Nod 3D model
Moderators: Reaperrr, red_rebel
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Blade
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:21 pm    Post subject:  The temple of Nod 3D model Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Who made the 3D model for the Temple of Nod used in this mod? I've been looking for a 3D model of that for ages and was wondering if there was any chance of a copy in a format that 3DS Max 5.1 can import (prefer max 5 or lower file, but 3DS would do)? Pretty please?

Jokeman
Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sorry... it isn't a 3D model... it's only a 2D image...
i've made a screenshot of the renegade temple of nod and changed the texture and some details in photoshop

Blade
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You took a screen shot in game, or of the temple in an editor (i.e. GMax)? If its the latter, what file is it in the renegade mixes?

Jokeman
Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yes... in gmax... i think *g*
this was almost a year ago...

i think, i exported a renegade level which includes the temple to gmax format and took a screenshot there

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The launch tube seems to be copied from C&C1 though.

Jokeman
Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

jep...
that's true... i liked the TD one because it looked so organic...
but i know that some people don't like it very much... they would prefer a more technical/mechanical one... maybe i will change it some day

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Don't. I like it the way it is Smile

OutOfAmmo
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nyerguds wrote:
Don't. I like it the way it is Smile

Ditto. The current Temple looks awesome Cool

"Yes, I love technology, but not as much as C&C...but I still love technology, always and forever"

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon