Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:08 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Note About Replying In SHP/Voxel Forums
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 6:39 pm    Post subject:  Note About Replying In SHP/Voxel Forums Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've noticed sometimes that when a person doesn't post a picture with their SHP or voxel, you'll get the odd person or two complaining with this smilie:
This Thread Is Worthless Without Pictures

While that's all fine and dandy, it's annoying to see several people post it in quick succession (usually multiple times) and bug the author for a screenshot of some sort. Therefore, there's a nice little rule which I'd like you all to follow:
You may post on a topic requesting for a picture, but do NOT, if there has already been a similar post, make another. I'll get angry, and that's a bad thing. If you're really desperate to see what the voxel/SHP looks like, download it yourself. Even better, you can upload a screenshot yourself and then there are smiles all around.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I fully support this new rule Smile. Usually when people post repetitive ammounts of this smilie, I edit the message of the person to cut all of them but the first.

But that's it, if someone post one of these, there is no need to repeat it. The message is given.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I should really have contacted you first, but it's just that I felt it needed some sort of enforcement, since I counted, I think, three topics all in the same fashion.
I'm sorry if you didn't want me going over your head like that.

warlock
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I also support that rule... Is really important... Good job! Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail YouTube User URL Skype Account AIM Address
Orac
President

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I am glad to see that you support this rule, eight years after the next most recent post.

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

warlock wrote:
I also support that rule... Is really important... Good job! Very Happy

Ahahahaahahaahah! Very Happy

That was awesome, I did not expect this!

PPM Halloween Season 2021

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

warlock
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well... Sorry about that... My bad... Embarassed

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail YouTube User URL Skype Account AIM Address
Morpher
General

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Note about replying in forums in general

Read the previous posts thoroughly

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon