Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:53 am
All times are UTC + 0
May's Progress Report...
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 4:34 am    Post subject:  May's Progress Report... Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Before you believe this mod is fully abandoned, read this:

We are working on it, believe you or not... at least I am. I don't know what Sk8erkid and Terror did.. since I had almost no contact with them this month,  and I've been busy programming stuff for the university and even some things for SHP Builder and other programs. So, here's the report that I'll try to update at least monthly:

Concepts, Brainstorming:
- Finished the side ID from TDL and Cyborgs. As soon as any staff post comments on it and reach a common deal, the site will be updated with the new content.

Modelling:
- I've started modelling the anti-air mech from GDI. So far modelling is incomplete and texture wasn't worked out yet.
- I've started modelling a new power plant for GDI to fit our new building standards. (old one is too small). So far modelling is incomplete and texture wasn't worked out yet.

Others:
- I've worked on a program that would gives us an exclusive feature for campaigns. In order to things work, we need to keep modelling our assets..

Other than that I couldn't do much. The last thing I've heard from Sk8erkid was his progress with the GDI Construction Yard (original is also too small). And he had some stuff modelled and few textures set. He has also being very busy with school and stuff, so it's hard to keep a faster progress than that... I saw him checking the forums few times, so he could have replied at the staff forums... Anyway, that's it. I hope next month is better.

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Next month = no school
no school = more work
more work = more work you dont get to see.. hahaha

nig brother has been watching

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

HOLY SH!T!!

FD has progress.

"Banned" RP here

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good luck on Final Dawn..

if you ever need a tank voxeler... im here

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*Faints from joy.* THEY DO WORK ON FINAL DAWN!

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Anyway, Sk8erkid has agreed with the info I posted in the staff forums. I might be updating the site soon.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

christophski the great
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OMG progress? thats impossible!!! Just kidding!! i want to see this mod!!

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I hope FD will be complite at the end of my summer vacations!

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

gufu wrote:
I hope FD will be complite at the end of my summer vacations!

Dream on, Gufu. This has been going on for years.

"Banned" RP here

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I really have no motivation in rushing anything for you people Wink I've learned so much from this community directly and indirectly. Me and Bansh will probably wrap this up in time to start up somethine that we can profit off of.. haha, i'm saving pennies for a trip to Brazil

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*Yawn*

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

FFFFIIINNNAALLLLLLLYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! AN UUPDAAAAAAAATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank god!!!!!!!!!!

Well, keep it up man. This mod sounded awsome about 3 or 4 years ago..... Man, it HAS been awhile. How 'bout updating the FD info on the main PPM site? I really wanna see a complete unit info list.

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I might update the sites by the weekend as soon as I finish my calculus test :S.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

meselfs
Grenadier

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

To be honest, I'd lost faith. Good job, though :->.

Natus
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In truth I had this mod pegged as KIA :S

Well, ynow even a tiny screenshot would probally tide people over......

Empire Earth: The AI doesn't build their bases in a logical fashion, but has superb offensive and defensive capabilities.
Red Alert 2: The development team was stoned during this part of the programming.

- Geekspeek

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon