Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:26 am
All times are UTC + 0
3.32: Have you used the Supra Load? Post feedback here!
Moderators: stucuk
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:53 pm    Post subject:  3.32: Have you used the Supra Load? Post feedback here! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Have you used the Supra Load thing that comes with OS SHP Builder 3.32? Post feedback here! And bugs here, if it has...

I can assure you that it loads SHP files in a way faster speed than any other method available in the program.

FS-21
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i got the very samething, when i tryed to open my GDI radar.

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Brilliant. Works without any problems here on XP with SP2.

FS-21
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have WinXP + SP2 & does the IE with those 2 TS:FS original .shp (not modified), I opened few .shp done with an older version of this SHP editor & not have problems to open.  Very Happy

I made other tests & in few cases When I tried to open a SHP the program the program waited 10 seconds "frozen" (well, I don't know if this is the right word... is like dead the program #Tongue) & after the it closed without ask (Usually with infantry... I remember that those .SHP was created with the XCC Mixer long time ago:lol: )

Opening Ore .SHP images (Tiberium in my mod) I got the "Waring: Open Source Builder 3.32 is unable to open this file." & the next exception window was same an Access violation address 004D9D71 ... (like the first bug that I said)

Using again the first option to Load & Save files I get no errors (loaded & saved without errors).

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yea, I've found out that the modified Decode3Supra function is somewhat flawed for few SHPs. I've fixed one of the flaws and I'm searching for the others. I still couldn't make it load the defender.shp yet.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum