Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:40 am
All times are UTC + 0
First Voxel :D
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [21 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Setzer
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:08 am    Post subject:  First Voxel :D Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

gday there Very Happy
i just finished my first voxel and i wanted to get some feed back and maybe some changed u guys could offer
(BTW it hovers #Tongue)

Distance view (-90 on voxel viewer)

Zoom 001:

Zoom 002:

DRALY.rar
 Description:
there she is

Download
 Filename:  DRALY.rar
 Filesize:  3.26 KB
 Downloaded:  368 Time(s)

Havoc
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice, but what is it?

Jah
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Imo this is absolute shit and you are hopeless, sorry...

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Absolutelly shit? You can't judge what you don't know. Depending on his purpose, it can be good...

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

XxpeddyxX
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I wonder why I got good comments for my first voxel.

ayylmao on Discord

D
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't know why, but the last couple of posts i've seen Jah make have been as if he was drunk or high when making them.

Anyway, its a OK kinda voxel, just the square bit in the middle seems a bit plain and simple.

Havoc
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, I like the voxel, it's ok. But wtf is it?
@Jah: Have you drank too much vodka? Smile

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

D wrote:
I don't know why, but the last couple of posts i've seen Jah make have been as if he was drunk or high when making them.

Anyway, its a OK kinda voxel, just the square bit in the middle seems a bit plain and simple.

I'm pretty much with what he said.

Also, what's the voxel supposed to be? Did you just make it up out of your head?

"Banned" RP here

Fellshyun
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't get it. What the hell is it for me it looks like crap.
But that's me saying, I like nice aerodynamic shapes,
not some square hover thingies.

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@Jah: Iam proud of you! people need to know that what they have done sucks!!! even tough it sucks its better than any of my voxels :p

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Prime
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Be nice to the newb, it's his first voxel. I'm sure the first voxels you all made sucked too. Mine sure did.  #evil

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

My first (released) voxel was the Orca Fighter in the TSR forum..

Looks ok for a first, but still retarded..

"Banned" RP here

Nuclear General
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That voxel is still pretty good, but needs some work doen on it. If setzer worked abit harder, it might have turned out better looking.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Durrandi
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

still we return to the root of the problem...
WHAT THE HECK IS IT?!?

It looks vaguely scrin like.

Jah
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dont take it all that hard, after all its a joke Smile
Yeah, seems like russian humour is not very popular in these parts...

gonz@
Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:20 am    Post subject: like that mix Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i like that mix of the reapair bot arm and grey pannels like the old nod temple in a floting square base... hye havo you tried modelling in 3d maybe better since the release of 3ds2vxl!!! Wink

Havoc
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

3ds2vxl............nice program. I didnt use it for a long time. It kept giving me errors, but the reasons: overused memory (BitDefender 8 kills the RAM).

gonz@
Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

naa gotta have the new version its great!!!! beetrs than any *.ms script for 3ds iv ever coded

Durrandi
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Jah wrote:
Dont take it all that hard, after all its a joke Smile
Yeah, seems like russian humour is not very popular in these parts...

Just somethings don't work well when you write them down. Like sarcasm, which relies mostly on tone inflection. So it sounds like you're just be a jerk.

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yep, it's like he said,

Now, back on topic.

The MAIN question is: WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!

"Banned" RP here

DonutArnold
General

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it's his first voxel which is no more legendary voxel than my...

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [21 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!