Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:25 pm
All times are UTC + 0
now for another modified voxel....a HUGE tank
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [27 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Judeau
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:03 pm    Post subject:  now for another modified voxel....a HUGE tank Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ackron is the author of the original chassis. i merely changed it's shape in some places
but i replaced the turret and barrel with my own versions
i also modified the body.
the turret and barrels are also voxels modified by me.

on to the good stuff. IT's HUGE.
larger then the mcv

the product is called the vacuus clementia tank....it translates to (de)void of mercy

you will have to set the warhead to something else and change the weapons to your own liking...these are just placeholders

CREDIT goes to ackron he has made the original body....i changed a little of it's shape

SCRN0009.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  4.43 KB
 Viewed:  9220 Time(s)

SCRN0009.jpg

SCRN0004.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  3.98 KB
 Viewed:  9220 Time(s)

SCRN0004.jpg

SCRN0002.jpg
 Description:
compare to the mcv
 Filesize:  20.57 KB
 Viewed:  9221 Time(s)

SCRN0002.jpg

V.C. tank.zip
 Description:
this is of course the voxel, hva and rules pack

Download
 Filename:  V.C. tank.zip
 Filesize:  22.33 KB
 Downloaded:  481 Time(s)

Last edited by Judeau on Thu Apr 14, 2005 6:22 pm; edited 5 times in total

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Holy ass dude...that is like a evil mammie for Nod. i almost want to see it have sex with the Harvester...

Judeau
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah i figured NOD could at least have one big unit that's adept at slaughtering

....it can take about 8 shots from the obelisk before dying

in my mod nod will be fas andt have high attack power.....but they do need a all-round meat shield

gdi will be average in speed and have lots of powerful aircraft and of course a vast assortment of large vehicles that are relatively slow but have high def and atk

Last edited by Judeau on Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

...too overpowered to take 8 shots. reduce it to 4 and make it a 1 buildlimit unit,foo.

Judeau
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

as i said it's in my mod where you won't do small assaults anymore but have large attack and defence forces
this unit must be changed to fit into the normal tib sun

areaSZ
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Woa,!! Laughing

it looks very good,,,

ummm but  actually it's not huge,, Razz

W/P
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well its big, and evil....and looks like a mammoth arty

ENGLAND 2006!!! HAWAY THE LADS!!!

Judeau
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

area52 wrote:
Woa,!! Laughing

it looks very good,,,

ummm but  actually it's not huge,, Razz

okay not nemesis huge but let's say can roll out of war factory huge Razz

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A52 Loves making huge voxels. make a giant MCV! Very Happy

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thank you for not bothering to find out that i made that and thanks for taking credit for editing it when all you did is swap the turret (possibly mirrored the chassis) no real credit is due to you for this and always ask before editing my voxels.

- geno -
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

huge evil mammy

Fight for the freedom side, March with the Imperial War Machine or Conquest for World Domination
https://www.facebook.com/YRZH.Mod/
https://www.moddb.com/mods/yr-zero-hour

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
christophski the great
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well in that case Akron it's a great voxel and looks good ingame Knightmare

Judeau
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ackron the mighty wrote:
thank you for not bothering to find out that i made that and thanks for taking credit for editing it when all you did is swap the turret (possibly mirrored the chassis) no real credit is due to you for this and always ask before editing my voxels.

I DID modify it take a closer look next time.

and i didn't know the author.....so hell what are you so pissed about
i said i didn't make the voxel..i only modified it....i changed the shape of the chassis..next time please look closer before saying anything
even if the original was made by you.
and i never heard of asking permission for modifying a voxel.there's no copyright on it...neither did i say i made it i said i modified it.

DeathRay2K
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Knightmare wrote:

and i never heard of asking permission for modifying a voxel.there's no copyright on it...

Uh oh...

Anyways, it looks good.

Judeau
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DeathRay2K wrote:
Knightmare wrote:

and i never heard of asking permission for modifying a voxel.there's no copyright on it...

Uh oh...

Anyways, it looks good.

huh why uh... oh... ?
i anyhow wouldn't just copy something and call it my own
i'm just saying he shouldn't go hyperventialting over something like that.
the first post now states the ORIGINAL chassis was made by ackron.
so wth...if someone decides to ACTUALLY change an existing voxel so it fits that person's tastes more. ....i didn't remember where the voxel came from so i did not know the author.
neither did i say i made the original i simply stated i modified it and posted it.

the things that i changed are : removing and remaking the back of the chassis...i did not toch the tracks. i removed the platform on the back.
i added a little cockpit up front as well.
i also made the hva's for it and added a turret and barrel.

Jah
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok, relax. Everything is fine.

Judeau
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i know but it's just annoying when someone says you just took credit

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's big,It's cool Its's hell!

Judeau
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

updated : cameo +rules
..the rules are probably still overpowered but they are now more appropriate for normal ts

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like the battletank gun, but IMO I think it would look fantastic if the gun had a Lazer or Obelisk Laser instead of the normie gun Very Happy Like if its a NOD Mammy, then the NOD gets lasers while the GDI get Railgun man that would rule.

ghostm4
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That is the best voxel ive seen yet........ive only seen six
i wish i knew how to start maken them Wink

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:20 am
Confused

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ghostm4, plz cheak the dates of topics. U don't wanna make yourself look like a NOOB, would U?... I gotta feelin he's never coming back to this topic.

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Lok
Stealth Laser Trooper

Location: (StealthTank) Destroyable=no Detectable=no Explodes=yes

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

very nice, i think its perfect size, its TS's fault that they made infantry so damn huge lol Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
Dalamar_TheDark
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lol.  Laughing Yeah, TS is the land of the big-headed people, where the Jolly Green Giant reigns supreme.

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sorry for reviving old topic, but...
I can't use it in final sun!
It's start to show me errors.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [27 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!