Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:45 am
All times are UTC + 0
Log of Durrandi: Chameleon Spy
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [21 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Durrandi
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:03 am    Post subject:  Log of Durrandi: Chameleon Spy Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*author's note. Hey this was obviously inspired Lt Tyler's logs*

*Note: There appears to be know dates attached to these entries, but they are in chronological order*

*Entry 1*
My little  brother and I found a settlement  today. Unfortunatley they don't take kindly to mutants. They almost thought we were humans but part of my cloak fell down revealing some of the small Tiberium crystals on my arm. They wouldn't even give water to my little brother and he's just a kid! So tonight under the cover of darkness I pilfered some food.

We continued our journey on meager supplies. We heard that there was a mutant band of survivors: The Forgotten. We are hoping to find them.

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

.......... Do U have a roommate? If so..... BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA IT WITH A CROWBAR!!!!!!!!!! Or even better.....U and Tyler should meet in one of your logs. A Chameleon Spy vs. an Orca pilot. Who would win?

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What's with your desire to beat up roommates? Christ, shut up already.

Durrandi
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wether we meet or not, you'll see. and you might be surpirsed under conditions we meet, IF!

Durrandi
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Entry 2
had a scrap with some more humans. jeeze, what is with people and predjudice.. took a bullet wound to my upper arm. we then stood in a small tiberium field nearby. the regenerative powers of it are scary, everytime it happens. You just can't get used to it.

*Note:  it appears that although this is in the same entry it is another day*

We were being chased off...agian. Although this time they were giving pursuit. Usually they would just run us off. I probably shoiuld have injkured that one. Before the Tiberium infected our cuty and my parents were still alive, I would read books... a lot of books. oneOne was a book about a spy. it was called splinter cell :Death on the horizon. What I did was when I saw the settlement, I snuck in. They were all armed. So I grabbed one and put my knife to his neck I then *this part was damaged somehow*. I panicked and slit his throat.  They then started firing.

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Durrandi wrote:
I panicked and slit his throat.  They then started firing.

What a dumbass. j/k

@Carnivean:

Oooo! Carnivean's briggin out the big guns! He called upon Christ and told me to shut up. Oooo! He's pissed of all right!

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Silly idiot..

Nah, I shoot people with a sniper rifle or SMG. Crowbarring someone to death is more.. my sister..

"Banned" RP here

Durrandi
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey, all I have is a knife. clothes on my back and some other stuff.

any who, beack to the story...thing.

Entry 3

Nod. They were Nod troopers. What was I thinking!?! They were too well armed to be civvies. This is the first time I've been able to write in many days. I don't think they would take too kindly if they discovered that I've been recoridng my days at this facility. Here they come again, more interogation.

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LOL Sucks to be U!!!... Ah well. You'll live..... I mean, U have to live. Otherwise U couldn't write any more logs!

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Durrandi wrote:
I panicked and slit his throat.

Bad idea..

a Tom Clancy book wrote:
Don't slit their throat, they tend to flop arund and makes lots of noise

Something I got from Parabellum @ planet Halflife.com,

Parebellum Entry 23 wrote:
There's a spot on the human skull where three of the plates come together - it's called the Lambda

Hit 'em there. They're braindead, but the heart still beats. Perfect spot to hit him and throw him into a river.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

"Banned" RP here

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol. Tyler, U gotta alot of knowledge on how to beat the living shit outta people.

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey, I read Tom Clancy books and that kind of stuff.

Plus, I pick stuff up while I'm not paying attention. In school, I'd draw during SS class, and usually get a high score on tests.

"Banned" RP here

Elerium-155
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

(Edited) Ooops... sry..

I thought I could tab onto the story too.. my bad.

Last edited by Elerium-155 on Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey, Whats going on? This aint your log thread!

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aye.

And all of you are rip-off artists. Except Durrandi.

"Banned" RP here

Durrandi
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

umm....... how come everyone else is a rip off artist except me?

*Story*
Entry 5
Well, this truned out to be a good thing after all..I guees. They were surprised that I had snuck and managed to steal some money and food without being detected at first. They said they had a proposition for me. I would train in a program they are working on and they won't kill us. yeah, another hobson's choice. what could I do but accept? There "training" as they call it is very...hmm.... unorthadox. I expected to be sent through boot camp. but they have had me doing stealth operations. and learn better technigues for (as I like to call it) knife diplomacy. Very odd. oh great, more training. signing off for now.

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You at least said it was based off of mine.

"Banned" RP here

Durrandi
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh, ok. thanx

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NP.

Good stuff.

"Banned" RP here

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What happened to your little bro, Durrandi?

Durrandi
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hey, sorry for being away from the compy for a week.
my bro's till there.

Entry 6
My first assignment: infiltrate a samll gdi out post and meet with one of the mutant contacts outside the base. I plan to drop my brother off with hims so he could stay with others ina a small mutant settlement.

I'll just take out a unimportant guy, steal his uniform. take his place. and such. But like I read in some book somwhere. no plan survives contact with the enemy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [21 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon