Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:51 am
All times are UTC + 0
Kane, Banshee and I had a war3 game
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Tapek

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 4:30 am    Post subject:  Kane, Banshee and I had a war3 game Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The three admins just played Warcraft 3, on Tapek's map "An Orc's Tale"

Kane chose the Axemaster, and was thus the meatshield and heavy hitter of the group.
Tapek chose the Elder Shaman, and though his spells were by far the most powerful, his damage and HP were bad.
Banshee chose the Voodoo Master, and was responsible for healing everyone.

Kane got stuck at level 3 cause he's stupid, banshee got to level 10, and I got to level 8.
We faced masses of fish, masses of spiders, and attached is a shot of us 3 in the Abandoned Cemetery.

We were all killed by the Burning Legion and lost the game in the end.

orctale.jpg
 Description:
Shaman (red): Tapek
Voodoo Master (Teal): Banshee
Axemaster (Blue): Kane

You can just see kane in the middle of a mass of spiders.
 Filesize:  227.29 KB
 Viewed:  5490 Time(s)

orctale.jpg

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This map rulez! But I was wise, because when I was in terrible trouble, I usually retreated... Tapek didnt do that so often and Kane usually attacked for suicide purpouses... So, I easily reached level 10 and didnt give a ztype if my character was killed later, because I wouldnt loose experience. Every time your character die in the game, you are revived in an expense of 500 experience. That's why Kane ended the game with a negative experience... tsk tsk tsk...

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Actually, CC's map had a bug in it where it took away your XP if you died. unfortunately, it could go into the negative. So, as the person who got hit all the time, I died, like, 4 times in a row, and thus was at -2000 XP, and it takes a looooong time to get up from there #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You didnt bypassed level 3, Kane...

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

now now children, if you don't stop you'll be off to bed with no supper! Wink

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

awwww...

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yea, I didn't get passed level three, because after playing for 20 minutes I had almost -6000 XP

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ROFL

JippieX2k
Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hmm maybe someone can put a link to download the map?

friday-13th
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hey tapek how come your not a member of ppm

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Stop bumping ancient topics with useless comments!!

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And they call me spamer!

Nuclear General
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

agent-eva wrote:
hey tapek how come your not a member of ppm

He used to be administrator, but he wiped his own account.

[Locked]

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum