Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:50 am
All times are UTC + 0
Never? Done?
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [23 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
VW x frt
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:34 pm    Post subject:  Never? Done? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Will this mod never be finished??? or what?  Confused

Thanks to LazerAce7 for the kick-@$$ sig and avatar Smile
MSN Name: fridrikur@hotmail.com
People... i need help for TS Flying Blood.. add me at msn if u wan't to help

Last edited by VW x frt on Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well i think it will be done when its done Wink

GeckoYamori
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's like Duke Nukem Forever.

It's gotta be the best out there, so it'll take forever & a half to come out.

They've been saying DN:F will come out soon for years.

"Banned" RP here

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It won't take forever, but we still have a long way ahead. We have a lot of buildings, infantry and vehicles ready already. A good set of terrains and some other custom things. But it's not enough for our plans. I'd like to ask you to be patient, since I'm not focusing all my free time on this project. I run PPM, I run Revora and I work on some other things as well, including OS SHP Builder. I'm also organizing two events at the moment (Open Map Competition and PPM Animation Contest 2). And also, I have a university which is a higher priority than anything mentioned above.

Sk8erkid also has his things...

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I always get to be the mysterious one Smile. I've been working on getting my license so I can go tear up the streets with my 5.3L V8 engine (vrrroooommm) and I spend a lot of time with my music obsession (I play guitar). Not only does having other things to do get in the way (Sk8erkid = current MySpace addict) but this shit takes time, like, I've been working on this certain building for over a week and its not even to its final modelling stage yet. Then animation and conversion. I make new terrain all the time because I'm just about mad-pro at it now. Coding terrain is the biggest bitch in the world but.. it will all get done guys.

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

dude sk8.. u gotta teach me how to do this terrain shit.. I mean.. I can make it all on my own.. but Extracting and Coding and Putting it back in.. thats like... Way beyond my comprehension level...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Took me about a month of hardcore research and practicing to be able to do it at a considerable pace. (This was long ago, before gangsters expansion) And I admit that the XCC TMP editor is not the most user friendly program, that and it doesn't like Photoshop very much!

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yea.. I see where your coming from.. its just that I need new terrain for PA.. but I dont want to go asking anyone because, to me anyways, its rude.. I normally dont request people to make stuff for me.. My WHOLE project atlantis team is volunteers.. I dont usually ask people to make me things.. so I want to learn to do it myself... that way I dont have to be rude and ask the VERY few and over-stressed terrain makers to do a job that they dont want to do... Hell.. I can take a screenie of the TS tiles in OS SHP Builder (latest version) with the grids open and make me own tiles.. its just coding and extracting the REAL tiles.. I want to work off of the real ones so that they still blend in with the rest of the terrain. Unless theres any volunteers for Terrain makers for PA.. Im not asking anyone anything.. Ive already asked gecko because I was desparate.. but hes got much more important things to do... THAT sk8 is why I want to learn how to do it myself.

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

XxpeddyxX
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ayylmao on Discord

Last edited by XxpeddyxX on Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Keep in mind that banshee and sk8erkid do have very busy lives,they most likely have better priorities than their mod.

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Whatever you want to believe. The mod's done, but they just don't want to release it yet. It's a conspiracy, I tell you!

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Clazzy is in great need of silencing. ::glare::

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*Runs away, throwing around images of badly Photoshopped work saying: OMG!!!11 t3h PPM 1z c0mppl34t!!111oneoneone sez ClAzZy*

VW x frt
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

XxpeddyxX wrote:
Lol, dude they've been working on this mod for like 4 years or more now. IMO it will never be finished... Like its name says.. Project PERFECT Mod : Final Dawn... Nothing's perfect Wink (Hopefuly someone WILL understand what I meant)

WTF? Confused

Thanks to LazerAce7 for the kick-@$$ sig and avatar Smile
MSN Name: fridrikur@hotmail.com
People... i need help for TS Flying Blood.. add me at msn if u wan't to help

Dean
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think that he means that a mod is never done, cuz it is never perfect so if you will keep make changes, until you think that you are really *finished*...

A Newsflash By J4m3sb0nd:
Quote:

if VW and Sevleys mix with DvD & Me they will become huge big flying brains with gooey tentacles & spawn headcrabs

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The truth for that afirmative is in the Matrix #Tongue...

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Dean
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Laughing LoL Laughing

A Newsflash By J4m3sb0nd:
Quote:

if VW and Sevleys mix with DvD & Me they will become huge big flying brains with gooey tentacles & spawn headcrabs

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Raptor
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Morpher wrote:
Keep in mind that banshee and sk8erkid do have very busy lives,they most likely have better priorities than their mod.

and this will be repeated in 5 years from now when no OS will support TS
as program Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

GeckoYamori
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
They've been saying DN:F will come out soon for years.

No they haven't.

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dude, their is a patch to make CNC 95 work on XP. I doubt that it would be impossible to run this mod on a new OS 10 years from now.

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Does this topic have anything to do with FD or is it just a nother repeated topic of will it be done? made for the sake of it?

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [23 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon