Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:32 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Graphic App
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [20 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Which graphic editing program do you use most?
PSP 5 or lower
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Higher than PSP 5
40%
 40%  [ 9 ]
Adobe Photoshop (specify version)
27%
 27%  [ 6 ]
MS Paint(lol)
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Other (post and specify)
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 22

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 12:56 am    Post subject:  Graphic App Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Which graphic editing program do you use most? vote and post here
i use psp 5

Sapp726
Grenadier

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Adobe Photo Shop 7 Retail...... And Paint sometimes for Quick Work... My MS Paint is version 5.1 Build 2600

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Paint Shop Pro 6

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

o and i also use photoshop 6 but it makes no sense to me so the parts i dont get i just paste into psp, screw, paste back to photoshop.

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ive always used PSP 7, its great. I also have Adobe Photo Shop 7 and Adobe Image Ready 7. But I prefer PSP becase Ive used it for so long and Adobe is kinda werid to me.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Sapp726
Grenadier

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

adobe - wierd?
ur just not used to it...

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

adobe photoshope 6.0

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
D
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PSP 7 , even though i dont think i have it on my comp at mo, ( reformatted liek 2 weeks ago, im to ztyping lazy)

b4 that i used to use Photo Impact 6/7

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Adobe Photoshop 7.0 Smile For me it is the best software for generals graphic and filters

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i use adobe photoshop 6 the full version, im gonna get 7 though

DeathRay2K
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I usually use Painter Classic, but if I can't, then I use Adobe Photoshop 5.0

Tapek

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PSP7 and Paint

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Photoshop 7.0 full version, easily the best.

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Paint all the way I've never found any good one's in the stores around here so I only really edit.

All hail me

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have it and it was just recently that I got the Jasc Paint shop pro dont no what version though.

All hail me

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Kravvitz
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I didn't vote. Here's why:

I ordered the 10th Anniversary Edition of Paint Shop Pro 7 (PSP7) a few days ago.

I have been using PSP3 and PSP4 and a freeware program called IrfanView.

Irfanview is available at irfanview.com .

It has many options that PSP has, except no paint tools. It can do palette conversion and batch file rename/conversion. It can be used to make screensavers and MS windows icons. The current version is 3.80.

Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmm... I think I'm gonna get this Irfanview... does it has cool effects like PSP and Photoshop has?

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like it for it's batch rename and conversion thats about all Ive used it for

All hail me

Kravvitz
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
Hmm... I think I'm gonna get this Irfanview... does it has cool effects like PSP and Photoshop has?

I've never used PhotoShop, but it does have effects like in PSP. Very Happy

Glad to help.

This is all in the war against software pirating. Hate the sin, not the sinner.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
DeathRay2K
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I tried Irfanview a while ago and remember not liking it much... I can't really remember why though...

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [20 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon