Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:36 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Capt. Draganov's log
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Oshog
General

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:12 am    Post subject:  Capt. Draganov's log Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I read Tylers log so I'll start something like that about a hero of mine.

Oh man,what are you doing?-screamed Katzev!!!

I woke up and realized that I had almoast crashed my Lasher tank in a house.

Sorry,I'm a bit tired-said Draganov.

Well don't crash us again.Just a few more miles and were back home.

OK.I'll be more carefull.

After this short conversation I went back with my thoughts.These controls were werey different from what I had learned back in the academy,but I was handling the machine somehow.These were the New Lasher tanks that Yuri himself developed.That was bad because they were cheap and very fast.And thay had a very good armor.Plus Yuri supplied them with a new kind of shell.Meaning he created the perfect battle and reconaissance tank.That's what they sent us,the best UBO agents Bulgaria could afford.Captured between the Soviet Unions armyies to the North in Romania and Serbia and the Allied forces in Italy and Albany,while Yuris has set up a stronghold in Turkey.we were at the only spot in the world where the three armies met and we were neutral.That is why we wanted to have an army as big as possible to defend ourselves from invadors.

And so they asked for us,Burreau 6,the best agents Bulgaria could afford,to sneek in the Yuri occupied Turkey and Steal the new Lasher tanks for our army.

Finnaly after a few days our mission was over.My coleagues and me were trained by Yuri himself once to mindcontrol.So infiltrating the base was easy.But just when we were stealing the plans:

Blue leader,I see someone comming with a flying disk.Over.

Green wing,any idea who it is?Over.

Blue Leader,No,no idea.How about you,White tail?Over.

Silence.

White tail,you there?Over.

Yuri is comming,trying to break my mind from there....arghh....
It's Yuri Himself!!!Run!!!

But it was too late-the battlelab was surrounded with initiates and Virus sniper were targeting the windows.We could see theyr lasers.
Then we saw the flying disk land.And from there,in all his glory entered Yuri Prime.Suddenly all my essence was thrown in an absolute happiness and peace."Mindcontrol.He is getting stronger"

Come on people,on three.One,two,three,GO,GO,GO!!!
We threw flashbangs outside and everything was covered in smoke.In the fog we killed all that came in our way and then  quickly dispersed and started looking for vehicles.I gave the command 5-78 -If your caught,commit suicide.

What ever was left of the 12 man crew-5 people dispersed into a lasher tank and two of the new Lashers.Me and Katzev got into a brand new Lasher tank which had never moved before.Then a strong psychic wave almost blinded us.

GO!!!screamed Katzev.

I immediatelly started the engine and gave full throttle.Then purchase was full-Yuri threw all he had against us.But we were much more trained than his soldiers and we could manoover with expirience that they never could posses.

So we quickly escaped the base and headed for the greek border to confuse them and throw them away from our tracks.But there on the border we met running people.From theyr screams all we could understand was that the Soviet forces had crushed Macedonia and are now attacking Greece.

This is bad!!!Green wing,Yellow face,Greece has been attacked.Over.

Copy that Blue Leader.The Soviets,right?Wait,someone's firing at me?!it's an Apocalipse-he thinks I'm from Yuri's army.That bastard!!!Wait we're....khhhhhhhhh

Green wing,are you hit?Green wing are you hit?

Yes,Blue Leader,they got him.Over.

We[Blue Leader] and Yellow face[Gattling tank] continued in silence in memory of our dead comrades.While we were passing thru a devasteted village,someone started shooting at us with a mortar launcher.One shell hit Yellow face and his tank came to a stop.Katzev quickly saw where the shooter were and destroyed them with a couple of shots.

Yellow face.you OK?Over.

Just a little uncomfortable,but allive.Over.

Come in our tank.Over.

Allright.as long as you don't smoke.

So Lt. Damian Petrov joined us in our machine.

How long till we reach base-he asked.

Well,if the capt. keeps this speed and we don't have any more accidents,we should be there after two,maybe three hours.

Any transmissions yet,luitenant?

No sir.

We keeped up a steady speed of about 35-40 km/h for the next hour.Then I started to see visions-Yuri talking to me like a father to a son:

Come back to me.Bring me back the Lashers and join my army...

NOOO!!!

YES!!!You will obbey!!!

NO,I WON'T!!!

After I won the battle for my mind I started to push the pedal for the speed more and more until we reached 90 km/h.

Stop you idiot!!!Do you want to kill us?

Those words brought me back to reality and I slowed down.

I'm sorry.I just...

Yuri tried to kill us by making you crash the tank.He almoast made me kill you.

Just block it all.And Fight HIM!!!

After an hour and a half exausting driving and a few more incidents we finally arrived at base.We gave the tank to the engineers and mechanics to study while we went to get a shower and get some rest.Tommorow we were gonna tell evrything to the command and maybe get another medal.

As for me,I went to bed immediatelly and slept like an animal.

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

When suddenly I was awoken by some noise in the barracks.But when I got up, Yuri himself enterd the room and told me:

You are mine!!!

I couldn't do anithing and suddenly I lost all will of my own...

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

When Tyler Adams walked into the room, shot Yuri in the chest with an MP5.

You're welcome. - Tyler said, and walked out, pulling his girlfriend with him.

e keeps popping up a lot, I thought.

(Sorry, man, I couldn't resist.)

"Banned" RP here

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No problem.

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As the man across my street once said:

"Iz a no to bad, aye? Tiz good tiz good."

Only thing, I could barely read the purple text.

Guys, I bet you 100 bucks that Durrandi is gonna post something related to the story, just like Tyler did.

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Liiike I was saying,no problem.

Then suddenly my mind cleared.I was standing in an open field.There were dead boddies all over me.By their uniforms I could say that this was a Yuri-Soviet battle.Then I looked at my clothes-I was dressed as a Yuri officer.While I was thinking what was going on, from outa nowhere a Virus came next to me and said:

-Commander,where should we take the bodies?

-Excuse me?!What do you mean?

-Commander,Yuri ordered us to take all bodies to the grinder or the Cloning Vats.The choice he gave to you.

-Why the Cloning Vats?aren't they just for cloning?

_Yes and no-there is this new scientist which Yuri-let him live in glory-hired and he refit the cloning vats so that now we can revive dead soldiers.

-Well then I suggest you take the enemies to the grinder and take our men to the Reviving Vats.But also get a few of the enemy officers a new life-I want to question them.And perhaps you and me could later have lunch or go scouting outside,a liuthenat? Wink

-Yes commander!

As I was left alone to think,my mind gave me images how I lead Yuri troops through Sofia,Plovdiv and Varna.And everywhere I killed hundreds of bulgarian soldiers.I started crying because there was an image of a brute destroyng my own house because...I ordered him so.
When I calmed up,I looked around and I was amaized-this was Stalingrad in the USSR!!!I was in mindcontrol for such long that I led troops from Istanbul all the way to Russia.I was amaized!!!"And they sayed I could lead an army because I'm a lone wolf"I thought with sorrow.

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Finally,when my mind cleared of the fog,I realized the entire situation-Yuri had been using me as a puppet for his army.Then suddenly I remembered that I had left my comrades at the base back in Kardghali.

-Oh no.Now how am I gonna get back there?

Then I thought of something-if Yuri can revive dead soldiers,so can I.If I revive enough of the soviets troops and civilians and persuade them to help me,then perhaps I could get back to Bulgaria.When I said that last thought,someone behind me said:

-Stoi!!!Ne murdai!!!

-"WTF?!That can't be...IVAN?!"
Your alive!Oh my god!!!

to be continued...

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon