Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:23 pm
All times are UTC + 0
[WIP] Obelisk
Moderators: Suiseiseki
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1 [26 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:04 am    Post subject:  [WIP] Obelisk Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The work in progress Obelisk Of Light. Very little done as of yet...

obelisk started.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.2 KB
 Viewed:  13437 Time(s)

obelisk started.jpg

Joe
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Obelisk is looking great. A larger base beneath it would be nice, which I assume you were going to do since this is only a WIP.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
Painkiller
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks pretty good it just needs a dash of paint Smile

VW x frt
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Pretty cool! Smile

Thanks to LazerAce7 for the kick-@$$ sig and avatar Smile
MSN Name: fridrikur@hotmail.com
People... i need help for TS Flying Blood.. add me at msn if u wan't to help

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

All the people who loved the original TS version will be disappointed in this. #Tongue

obelisk of light.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  8.07 KB
 Viewed:  13403 Time(s)

obelisk of light.png

GeckoYamori
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Actually, I like it better #Tongue

Is it 2x3?

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm still considering it's size I believe that it's currently rendered out at the size just between 2x2 and 2x3.

VW x frt
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Better! Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Vincent93
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The best obelisk i have ever seen, i love it because i liked the TS alot, but the Ren one better and it is a mix of the two.

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Woo colour.

obelisk.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  8 KB
 Viewed:  13373 Time(s)

obelisk.png

Vincent93
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Surprised  Shocked  Surprised  Shocked Speachless

VW x frt
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is a kick ass obelisk!! very nicer!

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Charging up anim, will fire when the anim reaches the top of the obelisk.

Charge Anim.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  12.38 KB
 Viewed:  13356 Time(s)

Charge Anim.gif

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

WOW! Shocked

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Active Animation. Currently working on build up.

Active Anim.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  5.65 KB
 Viewed:  13349 Time(s)

Active Anim.gif

Last edited by Suiseiseki on Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wow man, that is nice, i do like it very much.

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cameo. After I've got a build up I like this is pretty much completed. Bar damaged frames, which I'll do at another time.

Obelisk Cameo.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  5.44 KB
 Viewed:  13334 Time(s)

Obelisk Cameo.png

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

When you make it into an SHP, change the rate on the idle animation so it's slower, right now it looks far too fast.

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I plan to.

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks great Smile May i though as a suggestion for the idle animation; instead of a red line going to & fro, how about making it like TS ones with a red dial going across those lines, sort of like a chargeup except its an idle anim.

Painkiller
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Kick ass obelisk!!! im worried if my computer will be able to run this mod this looks fantastic!!! and big Laughing

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Do i have enough authority to say that this obelisk is does not fit to Nod. Because usually Nod buildings are more stocky, curved and smoothed.

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm aware it's not the closest match to NODs style but I don't wish for it to be so and as such it isn't.

mice16
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, you're right... It does not match the TS NOD... But it REALLY matches the TD NOD! Surprised

[quote="Lt A1br3cht"]Kill it with fire!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

SniperGrunt
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the tip looks kinda wierd

"The high and lofty, they see me as weak, cause I won't live and die for the power they seek"

red_rebel
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

looks pretty good

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1 [26 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon