Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:02 pm
All times are UTC + 0
(obs) SSIA Laser Turret
Moderators: EVA-251
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
EVA-251
General

Also Known As: evanb90

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:59 am    Post subject:  (obs) SSIA Laser Turret Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

My second paint building.
It may be resized to fit the turret, but that will be for the ingame.

laserturret.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  20.9 KB
 Viewed:  5789 Time(s)

laserturret.png

Last edited by EVA-251 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

SniperGrunt
Grenadier

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh wow thats very unsettling to my eye

the north east and northwest sides shouldnt be visible
except for mabey a thin line,because
of the way you drew the rest of it.

perspective.PNG
 Description:
i edited your pic abit, yours looks like someone sat on it.
 Filesize:  1.47 KB
 Viewed:  5781 Time(s)

perspective.PNG

"The high and lofty, they see me as weak, cause I won't live and die for the power they seek"

Vincent93
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SniperGrunts perspective is much better.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
SniperGrunt
Grenadier

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thank you

"The high and lofty, they see me as weak, cause I won't live and die for the power they seek"

Yurisarmy
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

My $.02:
I agree with SniperGrunt, and it should also be more detailed for the kind of material it is made of(e.g. if it's made of steel give it rivets or something, or if it's concrete give it a rough-looking texture), and should be also a little taller. It will look virtually flat with a voxel turret on it.

I also think the cameo can be made better; on the one with text, I can't hardly see the barrel through the mountain background.

Now on ModDB!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
EVA-251
General

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@Sniper Grunt, thanks, d00d... It is best to honest, even if it means saying you dont like it.
@Yurisarmy, should of specified that I have not finished the texture. Besides, rivets are not the best for buildings and turrets, welding is.

-The future of warfare will surely be dominated by tanks and AFVs with low profiles. A high profile make for a big target. For you to say that the Star Strike Army, which is the 2nd most advanced faction in the game, should use 20th century tech like riveting and high profile, big 'shoot me' buildings is odd.

Yurisarmy
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It was an example of what I meant. I never said you should use rivets.

Now on ModDB!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
EVA-251
General

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok, nvm... I was a little angry when I posted that... I was letting out some steam.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon