Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:31 pm
All times are UTC + 0
TYLER ADAMS story.....
Moderators: red_rebel, space_marine
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
red_rebel
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:33 am    Post subject:  TYLER ADAMS story..... Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

for the first part of the story go HERE

This story i belive deserves noticing. Its wonderful, i urge you tyler to continue your story here...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tyler will be unbanned in the next hours.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tnx, Banshee.

"Banned" RP here

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Part II starts.. NOW!

"Oh, yes.. That will work well.. I can tell already.." Ed was quite sarcastic.

"I was joking." I said quietly.

"Easy to tell, that was so bad we'de be shot in a comediens club."

"Ok.. then.. " I took my flight suit off. I was wearing a t-shirt with the sleeves cut off and a pair of jeans.

"Casual clothes under a flight suit?" He was smiling.

"Can it, Clancy."

"Point taken."

"Well, we have to do something." I said.

"Yep. What?"

"Well.. We could rip up a sheet or two and try to climb out the bathroom window. Or we culd smash the door open and tackle the nearest guard. And that's about it."

"I'd try to get the door open."

"Sure. Any clue how?"

"No. We need something to hit him with, anyways."

"No knives."

"Damn." Ed swore.

"You know, this is sounding more and more like a cheesy story.."

"Yes."

"Well.. We could always wack him with the plunger when we open the door."

"It's our best shot."

"Let's do it."

I spent the next half hour using a metal coathanger trying to open the door, finally succeding."

"Ed, I did it. Did you get anything?"

"Plunger, rolling pin. Don't you have a knife?"

"Yes. I'll stab him."

I kicked the door open. The guard was stupid enough to stand on the side with the hinges that when we kicked the door open, we knocked him out with the door.

"Well.. That was easy."

"That was. We gotta get these doors open."

"Yep. And there may be patrols."

"Check the guard; keys, rifle, something."

"YES! Keys, and an Eagle."

"Eagle? Gimme the keys."

"Desert Eagle. Here."

"Ah, cool. How much ammo?"

"Umm.. thirteen in the clip, one in the chamber, and.. umm.. five more clips. Here."

"Cool. What's this for?" I asked, as Ed had handed me the Desert Eagle and spare clips.

"I hate DEs. Too much recoil."

"Oh, well.. then.. thanks."

"MARINES!" I shouted and kicked the door I had just unlocked open.

"What the hell are you doing, Mint?" Keggie was alive, sitting at a computer. "Join the Marines?"

"Oh, hi, Keggie."

"Well, c'mon, we gotta get the rest of the prisioners out."

"Yeah. Let's go."

Half an hour later, we had the whole floor freed.

"So. What next?" I asked the crowd of mostly armed Marines.

"We go downstairs and take over this building, sir."

"Right. You, take ten men and, go down that hall and cut off any Trinity reinforcements. The rest of you, follow me. THIS WAY!" I was starting to like giving orders.

We went to the ground floor, shooting any Trinity in the way. I got the first one, even though I regretted shooting him. Or, more accurrately, shooting him with a Desert Eagle.

Once we were on the ground floor, I told them to stay back, and I'd go in first.

I snuck to the door, looking in.

Empty. Of anything living. Strange.

I walked in, half expecting a gun turret to pop out of the ceiling and shoot at me. Nothing.

I motioned to the Marine at the door to call the rest in.

"Quick, everybody in here, it's empty."

I asked a marine if he'd give me his Car 15 for my Desert Eagle. He agreed, handing me three spare clips for my five extras.

"I don't like Car 15s, anyways." he said.

I walked to the door, put Ed in charge, and went outside.

A nearby Trinity guard yelled at me to go back in my building or he'd shoot me. I brought my Car15 up and fired three rounds into his head, killing him instantly.

"Banned" RP here

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

For about half a minute, none of the guards did anything.

After half a minute, they ran at me, shooting in my direction.

I started shooting back, firing a single round at a time, conserving ammo. At about five feet, they stopped and one stepped forward and told me to surrender.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." I said, shooting him in the chest twice.

The rest ran at me, this time attacking me. I started shooting full auto, shooting every Trinity in front of my Car 15. I fell unconcious after getting scratched about fifty times, the last thing I saw was Trinity getting shot by Marines.

I woke up a week later, mostly healed except for another broken rib and a few of the deeper scratches.

"What.. the.. hell..?" I asked, confused.

"You idiot, sir. What the hell were you thinking?" A Marine replied, sounding slightly relieved.

"Umm.. I felt like going on a rampage.. How many did I get?"

"It's debateable. Some of the Marines say they get credit for them all cuz they saved your ass.. but.. I disagree.. You shot them, you killed them, you deserve credit."

"Where are we?"

"A US Army hosptial, thanks to the 137th Army unit."

"We liberated DC?"

"Unfortunatly, no. They attacked, realized how badly they were losing, and rescued any human soldiers they found, amnd got the hell out of there."

"Damnit. Who are you?" I asked.

"Sargent Major Jonn Eddington. You?"

"Lt Colonel Keith Marat."

"Sir!" He said, saluting.

"Save the saluting, sarge, I'm a pilot."

"So? Since when has that mattered?"

"According to both Sargent John Simpson and 2nd Lt Tim Forman, I'm equal to a civilian or private in the presence of a Marine squad." I said. "Even though I was in a Longbow D protecting their asses at the White House."

"Banned" RP here

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"I thought you sounded familiar." Jon said. "You were White House three, right?"

"Yes. How do you know that?" I asked, suprised.

"You were using unencrypted channels. And I found it while looking for a radio station, since the one I usually listen to must have been shut down or evacuated cuz of Trinity assualts." He smiled.

"Well, then.." I said. "Anything to eat? I haven't eaten in.. how long has it been?"

"A week, sir. A whole goddamn week."

"Jesus Christ.. Wow.." I said. "Well, anything here, or do I have to walk to the base cafeteria?"

"Just hopsital food."

"Hopsital food.." I made a disgusted face. "Urgh, institutional food. I'll walk to the cafeteria."

"You might want to change first." he said, commenting on what I'm wearing.

"Yeah. Anything to change into? Besides my sleeveless and pants."

"Well, not them, certainly, we had them torched the moment we get them off you. Army fatigues over there. Desert or temperate, take your pick."

"I'll take temperate." I said, grabbing a set of them. "I'm hoping to blend in."

"Lucky you." He said sarcasticly.

"Thanks." I replied.

"Oh, by the way, try not to get into any fights. That broken rib is weaker than the rest." He told me as I walked out the door.

"Right, doc."

I walked down the stairs, to the lobby, and out the door, blinking in the bright sunlight. I checked the pockets, hoping for a pair of sunglasses. I found a pair. And put them on.

"Yay for cheesy movies." I said quietly to myself.

In the cafeteria I grabbed two cheeseburgers and a can of Cream soda (They serve soda in the military?, I thought as I grabbed it.)

"Mind if I sit here?" I asked a guy sitting alone.

"Sicher, sitzen Sie hin. Sorry, sure, sit down." He replied with a German accent.

"Thanks."

"Hey, soldier, get over here." A large man said, obviously to me.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked.

"Who the hell are you?" He replied.

"Lt Colonel Keith Marat of the United States Air Force." I said evenly. "You?"

"Hey, guys, we got a flyboy over here!" He said to the rest of the men he'd been sitting with. "And where were you while we were dying, trying to liberate DC? Cowering in the cockpit of a crashed helicopter?"

"Probably lying in a truck somewhere, unconcious, covered with scratches after attacking a group of guards alone with a Car15. I dunno, I've been out for the last week."

"WHAT?!  Bullshit." He walked three steps forward, and punched me in the chest.

"Screw.. you.. ass.. hole.." I gasped right before I fell unconcious again.

"Banned" RP here

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"I specifically told you not to get into a fight." Jon told me the next day. "You'll have to spend another few days in the hospital. If you hadn't, I would have released you yesterday."

"Yay." I replied sarasticly.

"Well, it's for your health."

"Yeah, I know, doc, I know."

Two days after that conversation, I left the hospital, feeling better. I decided to go to the cafeteria again, because I'd eaten nothing besides hospital food and a cup of coffee.

I walked in the cafeteria, grabbed a cheeseburger, and walked out, deciding to walk around the base and get to know it, or at least how many tanks it had.

"Hey, you're that pilot that got hit by Lt Flanders, right?" asked a youngish woman wearing temperate fatiuges, falling in step beside me.

"That big guy in the cafeteria? Yeah. Why?"

"Oh, just curious."

"And now you know."

"Yes. I'm Paige Masters." she said.

"Hi, I'm Lt Colonel Keith.. but you probably know that.."

"You should report to the base commander for re-assignment, you know."

"Yeah, I probably should. But I have no intention of getting 'fragged'."

"Fragged?" She laughed. "Why would you get fragged? You'd probably get sent to the nearest AFB to fly something."

"I assumed that I'd get off to go command an infantry squad. Actually, I think I'll report to the base commander." I said as Lt Flanders walked by.

"Banned" RP here

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I walked over in one direction, then Paige called out to me.

"Keith, it's that way."

"Oh. Well, then. Thanks." I replied, and walked the way she pointed.

As I walked towards the command building, I asked myself why we were on first name terms. She must just be that way. Or looking for someone. We all were.

"Sir." The guard saluted. "You must be that pilot. CO wasn't expecting you so soon."

"Well, I met someone and they advised me to visit the command building." I replied, walking into building.

"Right this way, sir." said another guard, showing me to the CO's office.

"Hello."

"Ahh, Colonel. So nice to meet the man I just promoted."

"Sir?"

"I'm Jack Santana." He said, rising to shake my hand. "I just had you promoted to a full colonel."

"Uh.. Thanks, sir. Have any orders arrived for me?"

"Yes, actually. No Air Force bases are active within a helicpoter's flight range. Soo.. I've been delegated as you CO, even if it's only temporary."

"Well.. That's great. What do you want me to do?" I asked, not sure I want to really know the answer.

"I haven't fully decided yet. So, you're on temporary leave within the base. I'll have someone assigned to show you around the base. I'll have the base informed that anyone who hits any none-army personnel will be cleaning toilets until we discharge him."

"Well.. That's not too bad."

"Of course not. Dismissed."

I saluted, left the building, and wandered off to where I'd been before, hoping to meet Paige again. She had left the area, and I had no intentions of going and finding her. I noticed the tank pen, and walked over to it, counting the tanks. Fifteen. Good. I felt somewhat better.

"Hey, who're you?" A guard was doing duty, obivously bored, but doing his job well.

"I'm Colonel Keith Marat."

"Sir." He said, saluting. "Sorry about that, sir, you're new, and I didn't know if you were a spy."

"Unerstandable, soldier."

"Keith!" About ten seconds later, I was being hugged tightly by a young woman, who I realized was my first girlfriend about twenty seconds later.

"Banned" RP here

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"What the..? Becca! I didn't know you joined the army." My ex-girlfriend, Rebecca Wolf, was hugging me.

"After we broke up. I needed something to do. And I survived boot camp. Suprised most of the other soldiers." I was suprised, too. She wasn't the kind of girl you'd expect to see in the army.

"Any of them on the base?"

"Don't try anything. He's one of them." she said, pointing over my shoulder.

I looked at a section of fencing shiny enough to be a mirror. Lt Flanders again. Why the hell does that guy keep popping up?

"It seems he doesn't like me. He hit me in the chest two days ago." I whispered, while we walked away.

"I heard." She replied. "You made quite an impression."

"How hard in the table?" I asked, jokingly.

"Not much. That table's seen worse."

"I probably should go to the armory, and get some equipment."

"Yeah, probably. Wait a second." She said, kissing me.

"Bye."

She nodded.

I walked off in one direction, then she told me that the armory was that way, pointing.

"Uh, thanks." I said, wishing I had a map of the base. That's the second time a woman's told me I was walking the wrong direction.

At the armory, another soldier saluted me.

"Sir. CO just told us to expect you soon."

"And now I'm here."

"Aye."

"You get this." He hands me a Five-seveN, "These." He hands me several spare twenty round clips."This," He hands me a pair of binocluars. "And this." He hands me a Kelvar vest.

"Thanks. Damn, that's heavy."

"Banned" RP here

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"To be expected, sir, it can stop a bullet fired five feet from the wearer. It might sting, but it won't penetrate it."

"What about plasma?" I asked.

"Won't do a damn thing. Might slow it down for a second or two. Might."

"Ok, then. I'll be leaving."

"No, you won't be. You need to spend some time on the firing range. With that pistol at least. Or a Car15, or whatever you feel like."

"Right. Firing range is that way?" I asked.

"Yeah."

I walked over, chose a cubicle, put of a pair of headphones, and loaded my pistol.

I looked at the target, stared down the top of the pistol, centered the sights a little above the center, and fired off five rounds.

"Take. This. You. Trinity. Scum.", saying each word as I fired each round.

I safed my pistol, set it down on the table, and looked at the target through my binoculars.

"Wow." Five shots, five almost perfect bullet holes.

I unsafed my pistol and fired the rest of the clip in bursts of five, doing just as well.

I switched to a Car15 SMG, thinking that it would be better to get to know a more powerful weapon.

I walked back to my cubicle, loaded it, and fired off five bullets. Five total misses. I crouched and fired off another five rounds. Better, but not perfect.

I decided that trying a moving target would be better, and tried it. This time firing in burst of three, I hit it more.

Half an hour later, after expending another two FN clips and two Car 15 clips, I left the armory.

And met Becca, leaving the armory.

"Oh, hi, Becca."

"Hi, Keith."

"Hia, Keith. I see you met Becca." Paige said, heading to the armory.

"Yeah, she's my ex girlfirend." I replied, smirking slightly.

"Your ex? She never mentioned ever having a boyfriend."

"Yeah, she kept that quiet."

"Uh, hello? In still here, in case you didn't notice." Becca was annoyed at being ignored.

"I noticed. I tend to pay attention to girls I've slept with." I was fully smirking now.

"That was six years ago, idiot."

"Uh, well, then, I'll just be going." Paige said, walking into the armory.

"Bye." I said to her back.

"Banned" RP here

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The day after that, I got orders. Go and meet up with some forces with heavy equipment and build a base in a decent location. I chose Becca and a group of five Marines.

"Ok, we have to meet up with some forces with heavy equpiment.. Here." I told the group, pointing to the map.

"We'll be passing minefields and a Trinity damn. Whee." The sarcasm was obvious.

"Minefields?" I asked.

"Here, here, and here." Becca pointed to each minefield on the map.

"Ok, then. Any questions?" I asked.

"Umm.. Yeah.. Why did you pick me out of all the soldiers on this base?"

"You were lucky number five. Any others?"

There were none.

"Let's get moving, then. Dissmissed."

We left ten minutes later in two Humvees.

"Feeling alright, Becca?" I asked, because she was looking a little sick, standing up beside me inbetween two rollbars over the top of the Humvee.

"Umm.. No.." At this point, she had the lean over the edge of the Humvee and throw up.

"Maybe you should sit down." I said.

"Maybe you should keep looking for Trinity." Becca replied.

"Maybe I should." And I did.

A fighter out on patrol noticed us, and made to strafe us. I ended that quickly, blowing it to hell with a Stinger missile. As well as activating a beacon which sent a pair of bombers in this direction.

"See anything?" I asked Becca.

"No, just those."

"Those?"

"Over there."

"Shit!"

I fired a second stingerr missile at one of the bombers. It spiraled down and blew up half a mile behind the second Humvee. The second, after a minute's time, got blown out of the sky by the other Humvee.

Which sent it crashing in front of us. Becca yelled "HOLD ON!", giving me a couple extra seconds. I held onto the bar in front of me, but went flying over it, landing on my ass behind the bomber. Becca just flipped over the bars and gracefully slid down the top of the Humvee, rubbing her left hand.

I walked around the bomber, noticing that the driver and passenger were getting out of the Humvee as well.

"I just don't get it, Becca, I just don't get how you avoid serious injuries."

"I keep telling you, I'm an angel in disguise. Nah, my reflexes and arm strength just must be better than yours."

"Yeah, probably."

"Banned" RP here

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The second Humvee slowed and stopped about five feet from the back of our Humvee.

"Get in!" The driver said.

We climbed in, but I grabbed some equipment first, including the spare Stingerr missiles.

"Might need them." I said as I got on.

"Yep. Might meet some more bombers. Or another Xo3."

"GO, GO, GO!" I yelled to the driver as I saw a pair of fighters coming from behind us. I fired at one, missed, and the other gunner got one. By the time I had reloaded, a pair of bombers were following the fighter.

I fired at the other fighter, but it moved right, turned a little too much, and got caught by the air current. It flipped into the bomber behind it.

"Nice shot, Keith." Becca started shooting at the last bomber, which had caught up with us. The other gunner fired a Stingerr into it, and at that range, blew the thing up and scattered parts over seventy-five feet into the air.

"WOO! We're doing well."

"But running out of ammo, too." Becca said, counting the Stingerr missiles left.

"True. Let's hope they decide that Trinity infantry would be better than sending planes after us."

"Bad timing, Keith." Becca wasn't kidding. We were surrounded in a large circle by Trinity infantry.

"Umm.. Fire at will?"

"Aye. Keep going, full speed, squish anything in our way." Becca said, the last part to the driver.

"Right."

I started firing at Trinity with my Car 15. The other gunner started firing with the .50 MG.

By this time, we had to be half way to where we were going.

"I see the dam! I see the dam!" Becca yelled, pointing.

"Oh, good. We can be expecting to be surrounded any minute now."

"Oh, shit. GO, DAMNIT, GO AS FAST AS THIS THING GOES!"

"Aye." The driver sounded quite un-afraid.

Except for the driver, we were all shooting. What we were shooting didn't really matter. Just as long as we were shooting was fine.

"This is Colonel Keith Marat, requesting any aircraft in the sector, requesting any support we can get." I yelled over the radio, shooting at Trinity all the while.

"Roger that, Colonel, sending a Specter Gunship."

"Banned" RP here

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And, soon enough, I saw the Spectre Gunship. I'd actually hoped to get assigned on one, they're such a..  deadly aircraft..

"You called?" Pilots have strange senses of humor. Then again, I guess I fit under that category.

Plasma burst were getting dangerously close, but we kept firing, with the Spectre going as low as regulations allowed, firing it's tail guns at anything Trinity.

"Damn right I did."

But.. every good thing has to end.

"We've taken fire to number three, aborting."

It pulled away, firing all of it's remaining shells. As it flew away, I saw Trinity firing at it, it's number three engine flaring up in the distance.

"Roger that." Damnit! "Got any ideas?" I asked Becca.

"Umm.. No.. I ran out at the Spectre."

"Umm.. DAMNIT! FLOOR IT!"

"Right." I heard the driver mutter, quietly. "It's not like I've done that already."

Trinity were closing in, following us in the Humvee.

"DAMNIT! I'm outta ammo!" The machine gunner yelled. "What next?"

"Got a pistol?" I asked.

"No, don't pull it out, idiot, keep it hidden." Becca was again, taking command.

The Humvee started slowing down.

"SHIT! We're outta gas."

"Feel like dying today?" I asked Becca.

"No, I got other things planned, including marrying you, damnit."

"Surrender or death? I'll surrender." I heard a Marine say.

"HOLD YOUR FIRE, WE SURRENDER!" I yelled to the the Trinity, pulling the (empty) clip out of my rifle and throwing away.

"Throw your weapons away and come with your hands in plain sight." An officer said to us. I considered throwing my rifle at him, but decided not to.

We complied. They searched us, took out pistols (but not the full clips), and put a advanced sort of handcuff on our hands.

"Yay. Well.. That makes my day. Lead into inprisonment by a friggin pilot." A Marines said angrily.

"NO TALKING!" a Trinity basic soldier yelled at us. "Or.. I'll tase you." He said, pulling out.. a taser.

"Wow.. a taser.. What a fearsome weapon." I was sarcastic. The Trinity seemed to have missed the sarcasam, but he treated us quite roughly afterwards, so I might have been wrong.

We were sent to a building that might have been built as a jail, but.. nowadays, every building can and is used as a jail.

Once they hearded us into a room, the plasma cuffs (as I called them, since they looked like that) deactivated, and we could move our hands.

"Damn, it feels nice to be able to move my hands again." I said once they deactivated. No one responded, the Marines angry at me, Becca.. I dunno.. different.. they took her away for a couple minutes. We couldn't hear her screaming.. so.. I ruled rape out..

"How are you feeling, Becca? Please, just talk to me." I said, trying to get her to at least talk to me.

"Oh.. god.. Keith.." She collapsed against me, her tearstained face looking a combination of angry, scared and relieved to see me..

"What? What did they do to you?" I asked.

"They.. they.. tortured me.. put me in a chair.. that.. put images.. of you.. dead.. in my.. mind.." she gasped, looking scared.

"We'll get out of here.. you'll never see them again.. Don't worry." I said, hugging her, quite sure I'd rather go through that then if she does again.

The next day, about the same time. Becca had calmed down a lot.

Two guards came in.

"We need the girl." They said, pointing at her.

"No. She stays." I said, stepping in front of her. They tried to shove me aside, but the Marines stepped in front of her, behind me.

"WE SAID, she stays. And she stays." One of the Marines said, balling his fists. The Marines behind him did the same, some of them balling it around their Five-seveN clips.

"No. She comes with us." They said again, trying to push us aside.

"SHE DOESN'T GO WITH YOU!" I yelled, running at them, hitting him in the stomach with a pair of my Five-seveN clips.

They grabbed me, pulled me out of the room, and, with me struggling harder than usual, stuck me in the chair.

"YAARGH!" I heard from the direction of the jail, hearing a loud crash.

"I'M HERE! HERE I A-!" I yelled, trying to get them over here. But, as I finished yelling 'am', they turned the chair on.

And Becca was right, it was mental torture, seeing my family dead, Becca, lying there, cut in half, everyone I ever cared about, dead, my hometown, in flames, everywhere, in flames, even the bar I used to underage drink at.

I don't know how much time I spent in there, in mental agony, but I woke up, I was lying on the floor, beside the chair, which had been smashed, seemingly with a blunt object, like a rifle butt or crowbar.

"Keith! Keith, please wake up!" Becca was scared, crouching over me, about to kiss me.

"I'm.. alive.. certainly.." I gasped, feeling relieved I was still alive. "Mentally.. healthy.. not so.. sure.. about.. but alive.. certainly.."

"Banned" RP here

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"Oh.. good.. god.." Becca gasped..

"How long was I in there?" I asked, feeling weak.

"Half an hour, sir." A Marine replied, "From the moment you yelled to ten minutes ago, when we managed to shut the damned thing down."

"Thanks.." I asked, feeling horrible but looking around, realizing I'll need to take command soon.

"Find anything helpful on them?" I asked.

"Keys.. Some plasma grenades.. A keycard.." Becca replied.

"Keycard? To what" I asked interestedly.

"Good question." was her reply.

"So.. we go walking around, checking doors and sticking it in them?" I asked.

"No. We go to another cell." Becca replied.

"Why?" I asked.

"Them." She said, pointing.

"Oh.. right.. umm.. follow me, guys."

We walked back to the cell, surrounded by well armed Trinity guards. I walked in last, with a taser round in my back, as one of the guards had tased my when I walked slowly into the cell.

I pulled it out of my back, swearing.

"So. What next?" a Marine asked, looking confused.

A group of guards answered that by banging on the door, and opening it.

"You come with us." they said, grabbing all of the Marines.

"YARGH! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" One of them yelled as they dragged him out.

It was just me and Becca in the room. I felt that, now I was the only man here, I was ready to show my feelings. I felt like not having Marines sniggering at me. They might think all the worse of me.

"I know why you were so scared, I was close to that state as well."

"Well. At least you weren't. Lucky you." Becca replied coolly.

"Damnit. I'm going to sleep."

And I did.

"Banned" RP here

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I woke up an hour later.

I spent about a minute wondering why I had woken up, then I heard Becca telling me to move over. I rolled over, wondering why. Then I realized why; the Marines were back.

"Trying to get some sleep?" I asked.

"Duh, colonel." One of the Marines said.

"Oh.. Right.. Why am I moving over, again?"

"So I can sleep in a bed." Becca replied.

"Umm.. Ok.. then.." I rolled over, and Becca climbed into the bed.

I laid there, wondering if I should ask the question that's been bothering me since I was eight. I decided to ask it.

"You know when you moved back, in third grade, why did you stop being friends with me?" At age five/six, we'd been best friends. She'd actually been my next door neighbor. But, then she moved. And she moved back a little before third grade started. And she had changed. Majorly.

"Huh? Oh.. I'm not sure, actually."

"You're not sure? Strange.."

"I think it was the other girls I hung around with."

I hated them. For some reason I never knew, they'd always hated me. And enjoyed making fun of me.  But, then again, I'd respond, usually during recess.

"Yeah.. probably.. they'd always seemed to hate me, for some major reason.. You don't remember what it was, by any chance?"

"Umm.. no.. Do you remember that snowball fight we had mid-third grade?"

"Yeah.. I do.. I'm telling you, I won."

"Yes, you did. Mainly because we made our fort under a tree."

"True." They'd made it under a large tree, and I'd thrown a snowball at it. It collapsed, covering them in snow. I suddenly wondered why the Marines weren't.. sacred like hell..

"You know why they"I nodded my head at the Marines "weren't scared?" I asked Becca.

"Good question. Hey, Ryan, what did they tdo to you?" Becca asked the Marine in the bunk above us.

"Asked us some questions and fed us. Why?"

"What kind of questions?"

"Where we were going, why, that kind of stuff."

"YOU REALIZE THAT THERE WAS A HUMAN MCV AND SEVERAL TANKS THERE, RIGHT?"

"Oh, shit."

"'Oh, shit' is right, Marine."

"Banned" RP here

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:56 am    Post subject: What next? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We escaped a week later during an airstrike. Somehow, a loaded pistol and several knives found their way into the prison cell from the window. And we used them. But not after we broke into the armory.

"Ok, we're out. Where next?" One of the Marines asked.

"Back to base." One Marines suggested with much enthusium.

"No. We continue with the mission. Provided we can do it, after your interrogation." I said.

"Aye, sir." One Marine said. The rest nodded.

"We need transportation." Becca said, finally talking.

"Right." I replied, slightly sarcastic. "Out of the frying pan, into the fire."

"Exactly." Becca nodded. "Follow me." She replied, walking towards the prison.

"Break back into the prison we just escaped? Are you friggin crazy?", one of the Marines protested.

"You can stay here, if you want." Becca replied, pulling out a set of handcuffs & a piece of cloth from her belt .

"Umm.. Never mind.." He replied quickly.

"Good decision." I commented, smirking.

We ran to the wall, on one side of the gate. I motioned to three Marines to run to the other side & back us up if there's trouble. But I doubted it. Two Marines in full gear with loaded M16s usually won't be challenged. Most people have active senses of self-preservation.

Me and Becca ran in, sneaking along the walls. We ran to the garage.

"Hey, you there! Move along!" One of the guards outside the garage yelled. Becca leveled her M16 & fired three rounds into his chest. He was dead before he hit the ground. The other one ran into the garage. Becca shot him in the leg to stop him. He fell, painfully, by the way he grunted.

"What do you want?" he asked, trying to stand.

"Just a vehicle. Do everything exactly as we say and you'll be in the hospital getting that treated in half an hour."

"Ok, ok."

"We need a cargo truck. Lead us there."

"Right. Follow me." He said, limping towards the back of the garage.

A minute later, we found it.

"It drives. Pretty well."

"Fill the gas tank." I said, checking the dashboard on a truck that was older than me, a friggin Russian KAMAZ cargo truck.

"It is."

"The gas gauge disagrees." Becca replied.

"Fill it up, damnit."I said, raising my M16.

"Ok, ok, don't shoot me."

Ten minutes later, we started the truck. It ran perfectly. I drove it out of the door, getting ready to leave.

"Wait." Becca jumped out of the truck.

"What.? Oh."

She ran towards him and wacked him with her M16. He collapsed lke a wet sack of potatoes.

"Had to do that, eh?" I asked, smirking.

"It's a nice touch."

"True. Think you killed him?"

"Nah. I didn't hit him as hard as it looked. Watch the gate, don't hit it."

"Right."

"Hey! Forget us?"  Two of the Marines we left at the gate dropped in the back from the tree over the gate.

"Nope. Where's Ryan?"

"Over there." One of the Marines nodded towards the gate. " Hey, Ryan, it's our truck. Now."

"A commie truck? Ok, then.."

"Shut up & get in."

"Yes, ma'am."

(Note; this was ended at 11:55PM my time.. so..)

"Banned" RP here

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon