Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:41 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Tiberian Sun Grace models...
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:31 pm    Post subject:  Tiberian Sun Grace models... Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As some of you know, Tiberian Sun: Grace was canceled few weeks ago, unfortunatelly. So, Carnivean decided to post the models to help other mods. It's a wonderfull set of 3D models in 3DS or MAX format, like the Cyborg Reaper below and also a wolverine, MCV, War Factory, Obelisk of Light and more...

You find more information about them and download them at THIS TOPIC (guest posting allowed).

Scrin Commander
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:45 pm    Post subject: why the loss of faith? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

why can't most serious RA2YR mods have a lot of faith to finish because I always hate the concentration of the Stupid-A** Generals mods now that they are more focused on Generals than any other C&C game and it really pisses me off to see that, I mean really people, do you want to to see a new hope for RA2YR or not, I mean really and I hate the concentration of the F**king Generals mods, those Generals Bastards, they piss me off badly . #Cussing out  (this is wat I think of A**hole Generals:  #Sniper  #2gunfire  #Good Gift )

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: why the loss of faith? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Scrin Commander wrote:
why can't most serious RA2YR mods have a lot of faith to finish because I always hate the concentration of the Stupid-A** Generals mods now that they are more focused on Generals than any other C&C game and it really pisses me off to see that, I mean really people, do you want to to see a new hope for RA2YR or not, I mean really and I hate the concentration of the F**king Generals mods, those Generals Bastards, they piss me off badly . #Cussing out  (this is wat I think of A**hole Generals:  #Sniper  #2gunfire  #Good Gift )

Life comes before modding, simple as. More people mod generals because it's both newer and it's more likely you can acquire a full team for your mod.
At least I had the curtesy to let people use what I made for my own project, if you want a project that's bound to be completed start your own. Don't complain about others 'lack of faith'.

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well Carnivean these are some extremely high quality models, amazing job on them, love that reaper! Smile

Scrin Commander
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well u see, I know that your probably the one that started this mod but all i'm saying is that Generals doesn't need to get all the concentration for mods u know becuz' if that happens, the RA2YR fans like us, will not be able to get nemore cool mods for RA2YR u know and I am sorry if I said that to the TSG leader which is probably u but I don't know for sure, I just hate it that C&C Generals is a game that has almost all the C&C fans concentration to build it up with mods and they won't get nemore mods for RA2YR ok, u must understand wat i'm trying to say becuz' when I was waiting for this mod and hoping it would show news on how it's doing and I was hoping this mod would be ok and be progressing more to the public release but I guess I was wrong becuz' now the mod is closed but again I am terribly sorry to u ok  Crying or Very sad .

ViPr
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the beauty of these old games though is that they can use sprites instead of 3d models so the artwork can be of much higher quality.

Scrin Commander
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:10 am    Post subject: none Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

then I guess u don't have ne pity for RA2YR and other true C&C series games except for the rip-off Generals series of course (those bastards of the Generals series, I swear  Mad !)   huh? Man, I swear, Generals can just go to hell for all I care and it should've even been there in the first place I mean I don't think using ur machines to create buildings is ne type of C&C building creation but in true C&C syle of creating buildings, it was done simply with a sidebar with power and money and nothing else but they had to make a very terrible rip-off of a C&C game which shouldn't even earn the title of C&C in the Generals name even to begin with!, it should've just been just called Generals becuz' it doesn't have the true C&C style of gameplay u know   Exclamation

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh shut up moaning and live with it

Scrin Commander
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah, watever, but still u guys really should understand wat i'm trying to say though ok, sheesh!

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

we all know man, we are not dumb ass's. but stop all this. and the models are great i just wish the mod was still running, it was going to be very good indeed

Scrin Commander
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

But that was exactly wat I was talking about u know, why did the mod stop u know, I thought it was gonna be a success u know Confused

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Scrin Commander wrote:
But that was exactly wat I was talking about u know, why did the mod stop u know, I thought it was gonna be a success u know Confused

Personal issues take priority over a mod. Stop whinging.

Scrin Commander
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i'm not whining i'm just simply pointing the mod cancellation out but hey I understand wat u mean ok and I respect that ok and i'll leave u alone if u want ok (sigh)

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Scrin Commander wrote:
i'm not whining i'm just simply pointing the mod cancellation out but hey I understand wat u mean ok and I respect that ok and i'll leave u alone if u want ok (sigh)

You are, The fact the mod was canceled is not going to change any time soon. If you want to rant about the apparent abandonment of RA2 and YR go ahead - but don't do it in the news posts.

Scrin Commander
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Fine

Vincent93
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RA2 was released in 2000, and YR in 2001 we are lucky to have the Modding Community we have, and you are wrong you are whining.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!