Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:41 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Chapter 40 of PPM Chain Story 1, comments...
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 4:30 am    Post subject:  Chapter 40 of PPM Chain Story 1, comments... Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've reformulated the Chapter 40. So, if you read it before, please read it again. The point is that it's hard to understand such confusing and huge story where people ignore important facts in other chapters. So, I suggest to people make resume of their chapters in the end of the chapter... it will make easy to people understand it. So, IMO Delphi (and not Tapek) cloned Kane intercepting a teleport from Kane.

Chapter 9 Near End wrote:
He stepped over to the parking lot and hopped into a Gyrocopter, flew up into the air, then zoomed off into the distance, leaving puffs of black smoke in the air, and accidentally dropping a bomb on an AOL server farm building. Kane opened a teleport up and stepped in, vanishing in a flash of peach coloured light.

Chapter 12, beggining wrote:
"Kane examined the footprint on the ground. "Definately Banshee," he said as he took a sip of peach juice. He had been following Banshee's tracks since he teleported away from the meeting with Delphi. Once he took care of Banshee, he'd deal with the Plans for World Domination. From what he knew, the Nod expansion was going well in Canada, except for some interferance from Yoshi, but he'd planned for that. Let the scaly green punk worry himself with a couple Nod bases."

You see? He changed completely his attitudes after Delphi's meeting....

Chapter 20 wrote:
Yoshi handed him the potion. "Then LC cloned you?"
Kane drank the potion and watched his hands quickly heal. "Nope, that's the strange thing. You know who it was? Tapek."
Yoshi stopped wiping his sword on one of the guard's corpses. "What?? Tapek's the bad guy?"

So, my excuse is... Peach juice effects.

See what you think it's still wrong in it and comment here

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Personally, I think Delphi had nothing to do with this. Delphi is just an observer, watching how his world works and fixing bugs in the code as they arise. So, having him directly interfere with the game would be strange. But, I suppose it's possible that ANYONE could have intercepted Kane when he teleported. Maybe Delphi had a secret base and changed Kane's teleport spell to go to the secret base.... I still think it should have been Tapek though, but since it's already been written, we can make it that way. I'll figure it out when I write the last chapter Wink

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Btw, Chapter 40 received another update. Since Kane was dead, how could he fire a meteor shower? That was replaced by Banshee's grenade launcher part....

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Btw, Kane.... Check your chapter 41... Treepwood was dead in chapter 40...

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I know he was dead. But, Threepwood can't die. For reasons I cannot divulge at this time.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

??? the story needs sense, man... reveal it, please.

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Story? Need sense? Come on Banshee that's the whole fun of it, its not supposed to make any sense....

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Doesn't make sense without nonsense!

Tapek

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And its Threepwood, not Treepwood, banshee.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

whatever.... fixed...

DeathRay2K
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

no you didn't...

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Threepwood.. it's there... quote me the part where I forgot...

Tapek

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
Btw, Kane.... Check your chapter 41... Treepwood was dead in chapter 40...

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm talking about the chain story... in the chapter 40 Threepwood is fixed... outside it I call it in the way I want Wink.

Tapek

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok, banshit... Wink

jk

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon