Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:18 pm
All times are UTC + 0
the aftermath of TS...
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
moab
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:34 am    Post subject:  the aftermath of TS... Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[this is actuely a story to a mod im making... tell what you think of it?]

The victory that has been one against cable, the GDI now seek to reunite the world under an organized government that is devoid of terrorism and political threats. They also hope to reestablish the surface of the earth and rid it of all tiberian. With Nod as week as it is, it can do so with out fail. The GDI went on peace keeping missions to find all mutants and treat them with a new medical treatment that would burn the tiberian off their skin. Years would go by as GDI and the rest of earth try to regenerate the land. They found ways to prevent tiberain spores from spreading and found ways to uproot and destroy the plants that made them. However, the very crystals that threaten the existence of earth and its beings can not be done away with completely. It is now a staple of the world’s economy. An average citizen of Europe will be paid in either cash, or in small ounces in tiberian. No one needs to worry about infection so long as they have been vaccinated to become immune to small doses of tiberian, it’s only in large doses the people must avoid.

Its only ten years after the death of cable and the world is now stable enough to walk upon without bio suits and fear of tibrian infection. The word has prospered under the guidance of GDI. All is not good though. A new revolution is starting in France, preaching unity, peace, and power in numbers. Unknown attacks are now being made upon Britton, India, and South America in attempts to kill global leaders in the United Nations. The three of those countries are also GDI’s biggest supporters. With in Mexico, Cuba, and some parts of the Philippians, has been repeated riots raging on about each countries leader imposing their own tyranny upon the people. There are also dangerous teaching going on in Australia were an old form of thinking has been reborn and took deep roots within the country, the ideology of tibrian being sent from the heavens to purify the world of its evil. Many large economic leaders within the country follow such ideology and are using their money to spread such ideology though out the world. Including companies that sponsored GDI and supplied war equipment such as tanks, planes and more, have now abandoned their support for them. To whom they are now supplying, nobody really knows.

GDI’s high command only fear the worse is, or will happen. Nod is coming back, and this time, they could be worse…

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You spelt 'CABAL' wrong multiple times. I'm under the impression it's impossible to 'burn' tiberium from a human - I've always been given the impression it takes over every aspect of the body including invading the bloodstream and that it actually isn't growing on the infected, more so growing from within the infected human.
How do they stop spores spreading? How do they dispose and uproot the plants? How does the vaccine work?
I doubt there's a united nations in the post Tiberian Sun universe - that role will be filled by GDI no doubt.

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

GDI is part of UN...

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

gufu wrote:
GDI is part of UN...

Not when TS rolls around - at least that's to my understanding. The UN would have stepped down due to GDI carrying out aid operations etc. in it's place and attempting to keep a global peace.

moab
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Carnivean wrote:
You spelt 'CABAL' wrong multiple times. I'm under the impression it's impossible to 'burn' tiberium from a human - I've always been given the impression it takes over every aspect of the body including invading the bloodstream and that it actually isn't growing on the infected, more so growing from within the infected human.
How do they stop spores spreading? How do they dispose and uproot the plants? How does the vaccine work?
I doubt there's a united nations in the post Tiberian Sun universe - that role will be filled by GDI no doubt.

well i will be honest, i do not own TF but i am awair of the story line some what. Tiberium from what i can assume is that its like a cancer cell. cancer spreads throu out the body and infects other areas. it can do this by going into the blood stream. so from what i gathered from tiberium is that it is similer to how cancer works when it infects a human. burning off the cancer cells is a common way to treat it. i do not see why you could not do it in the same way. also it is a fictional substance. in wich that i may not have created it in my story, but i can deffiniatly mold it to fit my story.

alot of your questions i think i can answer as the story continues. this is a simple overview of what is going on in the word at the moment.

also im sure the united nations is still around. to say that is not means that their are no more nations at all, or at least no nation has any ties to the other nations. GDI is no more then the army of the united nations. how else could it get tis money?

well thats what im hinting at.

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

moab wrote:
Carnivean wrote:

well i will be honest, i do not own TF but i am awair of the story line some what. Tiberium from what i can assume is that its like a cancer cell. cancer spreads throu out the body and infects other areas. it can do this by going into the blood stream. so from what i gathered from tiberium is that it is similer to how cancer works when it infects a human. burning off the cancer cells is a common way to treat it. i do not see why you could not do it in the same way. also it is a fictional substance. in wich that i may not have created it in my story, but i can deffiniatly mold it to fit my story.

alot of your questions i think i can answer as the story continues. this is a simple overview of what is going on in the word at the moment.

also im sure the united nations is still around. to say that is not means that their are no more nations at all, or at least no nation has any ties to the other nations. GDI is no more then the army of the united nations. how else could it get tis money?

well thats what im hinting at.

Tiberium? Perhaps I've misunderstood but I believe it says in the manual that the final forming of GDI was the UNs final act. Perhaps I remember incorrectly, I haven't looked through it in quite some time. I know for a fact however it states clearly that both GDI and Nod would not be able to afford the fuel or funding for their armies without tiberium.
Also since it's GDI who attempt to create peace with the Forgotten rather than the UN I'd assume they act as the UN previously did, just with a heightened force on defence due to the increased hostility of the environment. People need to be defended regardless of the status of nations, Tiberium Lifeforms are likely much more likely to be an immediate threat to general civilization than wars between nations. Wars which I must add likely would only happen between Nod supports and GDI supporters to start with.
As for acting like cancer, I'd imagine similarities - but it's a cancer which completely alters DNA (Just look at Floaters and Fiends - hardly normal beings) and is highly contagious. Since I'd imagine it itself emits radiation I doubt common cancer treatments would work on it.

moab
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well, the thing about cutting off infected parts of burning them off, is that you actuely are getting rid of it. imagine you have frost bite on your leg, you cant fix it. it will only spread. well if you dont want it to be the death of you, then you need to lob it off. once its gone it shouldnt be a problem to you about the whole spreading thing.

radiation however, well it never stated what type of radiation it can give off. and radiation alone can not carry particals like small grains of dust. you need wind or air for somthing like that. its just not possible, if anything it would be the kind of radiation related to gamma rays. the kind that causes cancer.

no form of rays can do such a thing. however, it is more feesible that the dust particals upon the actule crystal can come off and scatter through the wind. google for space dimonds. they are dimonds made in space, dimonds need high pressure and heat inorder to form, but the odd thing about space dimonds is that they are just like the dimonds here on earth but they were made in space with no pressure at all. the dimonds are microscopic though. interseting, no?

the one thing i love about this is that it is fiction, so this green rock can actuely turn people in to odd things. but in my storry, if left untreated it can mutate you. if it is caught early like cancer then you have little to worry about. get my drift? not to good at explaining things but i think you get the idea right?

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Indeed, You're choice in the end. Just stating what I personally believe about the matters. Wink

moab
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Gotcha buddy Wink

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Carnivean wrote:
You spelt 'CABAL' wrong multiple times.

CABAL has multiple spellings. Cabaal is seen in the Nod campaign.. meh..

He used one completely wrong, however.

"Banned" RP here

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol
True, true...Its odd how they never settled on one spelling.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon