Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:12 pm
All times are UTC + 0
operation: kicktorch
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 8 of 10 [462 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
Dubzac
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[dub] destiny you are go to attack kane im sending all my ground forces to help

[dub] soviets you can attck yuri comance attack

*nod is alreated by massive gound GDI and blue star legion movements*

[eva] pyshic becon depoyed

[dub] yup thats yuri alright .. im giving you four GDI MVC's Dentiny use them and make your bases remember your facing nod and yuri forces be prepered also the soviets will help ....good luck

[jason] i'll help i'll be on the field in five

[occar] destiny just get jason and myself to kanes temple and we'll do the rest

[dub] well destiny i'll help you could use my sevices anyway im iching for some action ....screw rank im coming

[chiel] count me in ive been iching to get back at yuri hes put a stump on my bank account that makes me real mad #Mad

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Destiny]: Thanks for the support! *The support fleet starts to re-entry while Carryalls from a nearby GDI Base drops the 4 MCVs* Everything is going smoothly...

[Heliopolis 15th Expeditionary Unit and Hiigaran 12th Ground Troop division leaders]: This place looks like our homeland! Oh yeah, Sergeant Destiny we're here!

[Destiny]: Good. I want some of you guys to scout out the area and avoid Nod patrols if possible. I want the Heliopolis ICBM launchers deploy your missiles once they've found that Nod base. Understood?

[15th and 12th]: Yes Sir!

*The 15th Scout team*

[15th Scout]: Sir! We've found the Nod Base! It's...huge! But we can't see a pyramid of Temple... *A MSA reaches their area and deploys* I see them now!

[Destiny]: Good. ICBM launchers fire! *The ICBM launchers deploy and fires many salvos of rockets at the base* I want the Hiigaran Ion Tanks and Ion jeeps to stay at their doorstep. Don't wander into their defenses. *The ICBM rockets appear in the Nod Base's sky then rain down destroying their defenses and power plants*

[Destiny]: All forces charge!!! *The forces charge into the base, shooting here and there, blowing up stuff, with debris flying everywhere* It's ready. *The Ion and Hercules cannon fires from orbit, destroying the Nod power system. Fleets and Fleets of Orcas, 15th and 12th aircraft zoom towards the base, then unleash their barrage of weapons. Everywhere there was fighting. A few hours later...*

[Destiny]: We've secured the base. *A Amphibious APC arrives with Occar and Jason*

[Occar and Jason]: We're here.

[Destiny]: Ok. Let's go.

cncfreak
Soldier

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

<operation kicktorch would actually make a pretty good storyline for a mod Idea Very Happy Idea Smile .>

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Great idea!!!

Destiny: *They walk into the pyramid, shooting any Nod soldiers on the way*

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks like its time to join the fray again. Very Happy
Prepare for the Motherland's revenge against Yuri! Wink
EVA: Signal Flare Detected...
EVA: Soviet Paratrooper Planes Detected...
EVA: Soviet Armor Detected...
EVA: Soviet Artillery Positions Detected...
EVA: Soviet Reinforcements have Arrived...
Jason: I'll be taking command of my battalion now, thank you for the delivery GDI...Good luck, but stay away from Yuri...He is mine...

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Destiny: *They reached the door of Kane's command center*

And yes, I'll join the YR battle later. It rocks!

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*medium sized light battlecruiser appears over nod base*

[Cruiser]: This is 15th MEU support ship Dreta. I need orders. I'm loaded with guns and fighters just itchin' to kick ass....

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Destiny
President

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Destiny: Destroy the Nod Base. DO NOT destroy the Pyramid of Nod. We're in it.

And could someone tell Dubzac that his Siggy, he spelt destroy as destory.

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Laughing Just noticed that.
Anyway, the sky near the Yuri base would soon begin getting blanketted with Paratroopers, and more paratroopers, along with that fancyass Red Alert 2 style tank drops and such..anyway...A foward base was soon established, complete with Anti Tank guns, rifles, and Machine gun nest in a perimeter with a clearing of 12 clicks in all directions, anyway, once all was settled into position..that is the artillery and such, the troops moved out to begin the silent approach to the Yuri base...all 4,000 + troops...with armor waiting in the hills on the otherside...but high over the Yuri base at a altitude unable to be reached by the Gatling cannons and such...Bomber waves...12 waves of bombs..Badger bombers to be exact..(So Red Alert 1 feeling?) beginning dropping bombs after bombs down towards the Yuri base...Laser...guided bombs to be exact..mm..laser guidance..anyway, while later, explosions beginned racking the Yuri Base's power plants and construction yard, along with the barracks, cloning vats, and we all can't forget the War factory...GDI would get a nice feed via one of the Soviet's Spy Satalites in orbit watching the battle unfold...especially when the artillery beginned to rain down upon the defences..a mixture of 90mm, 91mm, 102mm, and 120mm shells to be exact...hell, someone had the bright idea of bringing a Bofors 40mm AA Gun along to shoot at any Yuri troops that dared to leave the base...But that baby only opened up when the main attack came...which still had yet to take place...as for radio communication, it buzzed like never before in one area, more so then Desert Strike, or even Iraqi Freedom...Many would call the radio chatter a "Mess of traffic"... Meanwhile, as Jason and his 4k+ Infantry battalion moved up closer through the woods...
Jason: *On ze radio* Bomb the Hell out of them! Give them a dose of artillery while we are at it!
***To be Continued***
Note to all: 120mm Artillery -> FUN! Then again 91mm is also fun...For the military fanatics that don't know your Dubbya Dubbya Two weaponry, there was a 90mm artillery cannon...Can't remember who owned it..Think the Americans had that baby...but the 88 remained a big fear in that war. Razz
and if this post seems chaotic...Shame, and I just got started at waking myself up.

Last edited by Von Kriplespac on Tue May 30, 2006 3:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I noticed that a few weeks ago but ignored it. Back to the FanFiction.
--------------------
[Destiny]: *Knocks down the door* Kane! This is your last day! You won't be surviving now!!!

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*OC flies to Hawii*
[OC] I'm gonna be gone for a while I got a months leave Very Happy don't bother me unless something happens, again

Dubzac
Commander

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

at kanes base
--with destiny
[occar] where are you kane you bastard *bang* ah ha i see you *bang* damn missed *reloads* *bang rail gun hits a nodie*

*many nodies rush at occar and destiny*

--at the lower levels of the temple---
[jason] *slice* *chop * hummm lots o nodies to kill

------------------------------------
meanwile out side yuris base

[dub] *highjacks a mastermind tank* now to mind contorl yuri units Laughing

[chiel] Laughing refinerys Laughing *zap* *bang* Laughing that did it.

[dub] *targets 3 brutes and mind contorls them* now destory the gating gun

*gating gun comes under attack by brutes*

[chiel] heh heh heh *zap* *zap* *boom* who need grinders anyway...huh?... more like target pactice to me

*dub and chiel go around destorying outposts*

[chiel] heh where are you going ...no wait hell right Laughing Twisted Evil *zap* *zap* *zap* *destorys yuri cones as the exit the cloning vats in a small out post with a barracks and a cloning vat*

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[ Back to Kyler Adams, leading the assualt on Yuri's forces, carrying a pair of Mk XXIII ( 23 ) Socom Handguns and a laser pointer. ( combine Boris's laser designator, Tanya's duals, and the SEAL's image, & you got me. :B ) ]

[ on the cliffs behind the base ]

*climbs down and drops the last meter, rolling forward to minimize damage to his knees*

*walks forward to the wall, looking at it to see if he can get through, around, over, or possibly under*

*decided the only way is over*

*climbs to the top, wondering what to do with the spikes*

*pulls out his knife and sees how far it's embedded in the wall*

[ not too far ]

*spends the next half hour digging two spikes out, tossing each one over the wall the way he came*

*decides to just simply jump from halfway rather than climb down*

*crawls towards the Physic Dominator and climbs inside, wondering what he can do to either seriously ztype it up, Trevlinsky style, or hijack it*

*just says 'ztype it', places some C4 around the inside of it, and heads for the command building to find Yuri*

*throws his knife into the neck of one Initiate and roundhouse kicks the other guard in the face ( Chuck Norris wannabes, beware! )*

*walks inside, closing the d00r behind him and shooting the Yuri forces inside that room*

*heads through several more rooms, clearing several more rooms, until he finds Yuri*

*walks up behind him and bashes him in the head as he tries to mind control him*

'Hey, Jason, I've got Yuri. Lock onto my signal and you've got him.'

'And send me a pickup, will ya?'

"Banned" RP here

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Jason: Rodger, on my way...

*Soon, Kyler would have heard foot steps coming down the hallway, and Jason step through, and pushed asside some hair...*

Jason: So there you are...Yuri...Thought you could outrun the Soviets eh?

*And so Jason removes what looks like a old style Luger and pop a shot into Yuri's neck...a Dart? and watches him go limp...*

Jason: OK Kyler, lets get him out of here and back to the Soviet Union... I got a feeling the Gulags will be a fun place for him once we disable his psychic control capabilities...Transports right outside...
Kyler: Yes Sir.

*And so both headed out quickly and boarded their Mi-24 Hind-D Transport, with Yuri, and headed off to the east...back for the motherland...of course after disconnecting the cords on the back of Yuri's head controlling his psychic capabilities...*

Jason: Another Job well done comrade Kyler, I'm certain GDI will give you promotions over this.

Kyler: Thank you sir. Good to work with you again.

Jason: *Glances out the open door to the remains of the Yuri base as it beginned to pass out of sight* Lets just hope we didn't get a clone although...

***To be Continued?***

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Destiny: I'll get this damn Kane. *Takes out a Pulse rifle MK.II and starts shooting Kane* Darn! This guy's fast! *Aims again, then Kane takes out his Desert Eagle and strats shooting back* What the!

*Destiny takes cover behind a crate and reloads his rifle, then starts shooting back blindy, scoring a hit on one of his Desert Eagles and a arm* I'll get you!!! *Snatches a Railgun and charges at Kane, then impales him with it, then firing it till it ran out of rounds* Kane's down. What do we do with him?

Dubzac
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[occar] dentiny give me back my railgun back please anywho your suppose to work as a team remember ...has your basic training gone out the window because you don't seem to remember any of it at the moment

[denstiny] so what kid *hands back the railgun*

[occar] that kill was way too easy

[denstiny] you don't know what hell i went though to get here so don't even start and anyway you have to address me as sir now got that

[occar] yes sir

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Destiny: Sorry Dubzac sir. I thought it was the only way to kill Kane. Now he's really dead. How shall we dispose him forever if he can actually come back to life?

Dubzac
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[dub] dump kane in a liquid tiberium let him rot in there ...turn on your monitor i wanta see this destiny ive been waiting for a long time for this to get that bastard kane too bad it wasn't me who killed him oh well at least someone did....i guess

Last edited by Dubzac on Wed May 31, 2006 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Trevlinsky: Jason to Dub, Yuris been captured..proceeding to transport him to good ol' Nova Prospekt..er...Russian Prison for torture and lots of and plenty of cuts... I don't think hes going to mind control a fly for a very...very...long time... Oh, and Kyler Adams is here with me, if you want him back, just give me a place to drop him off, and off we will be...Over.

Yuri: Your mind is weak...

Trevlinsky: Oh shut up, ya annoying little shit.

Yuri: ...Asshole...

Trevlinsky: ... Riight..anyway...Start making funeral plans, genius...

Yuri: ...Why?

Trevlinsky: Because your ass is about end up in a Spetznaz run facuility...

Yuri: *gulp*

*And So our brave Mi-24 Hind-D continued on its way...dum de dum...*

***Edits soon to come possibly.***

***And now...The Conclusion...***

*And so over the hills and through the forest (Omg wtf?) went the Mi-24 Hind...Until...*

Pilot: *Heard on GDI radio and Jason's headset* SAM Launch detected!! Deploy Chaff and turn to heading Two seven niner!

Copilot: SAM is still inbound!

Pilot: Shit! Shit!

Copilot: Send a Distress! Quick!

*Abrupt static, before radio transmissions restored*

Pilot: Mayday! Mayday! We are going down! AHH!!! *Static fills the line*

EVA: New Mission Objectives
EVA: Locate and recover any survivors of downed Hind-D carrying Jason Trevlinsky, Yuri, and Kyler Adams.
EVA: Locate SAM launch site and destroy SA-12 Launcher.
EVA: Jason, Kyler, and Yuri must survive to maintain peace between Soviets and GDI...

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Destiny: *Dumps Kane into a Refinery and fires an Ion Cannon on it, destroying Kane forever and ALL Nod forces across the GLOBE stop and lay in shame and does nothing other than surrendering and mixing with the civillians, becoming peaceful*

That's my kind of Earth. *Recieves objective* Oh man. Flies Orca Fighter to a Korean Airbase and jumps into a Black Eagle, then heads for the last known position of Comrade and Yuri*

Now all this TS is turning into RA2/YR!!! No more GDI/Nod things till Yuri's dead.

Last edited by Destiny on Wed May 31, 2006 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

cncfreak
Soldier

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

GDI commander]OC we need you to do a search and rescue mission

OC]WTF I JUST GOT ON LEAVE! I AINT GOING BACK!

GDI commander]Wel give you a bonus and a raise

OC] be right there

GDI commander] OK your mission is simple you have to.....

*think of the rest yourself* Rolling Eyes

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Destiny: *Flies over that area* There's the 2! Unconcious I think. *Radios korean base*
[Destiny]: Send in a Nighthawk! (Or is it Blackhawk?)

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

technicly spaeking its a night hawk but lets not get into that

*OC dropped of in a GDI base near Moscow*

[OC] Which way is the armory and has my nightclaw and ORCA Fighter been transported here

[Officer] Behind the mess hall to your right. and no sir they are expected here in 1245 hours (this is military time so It will be a night mission for me).

[OC] God damnit leave it to the military to screw things up. *to himself* Damn it I had to give up Hawii for this baren wasteland *shivers*

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[ Kyler Adams is two meters from the crashed helicopter. Jason is out of sight ( aka, probably in the helo ) and Yuri is right beside him, waking up, as well ]

*rolls off his side so his Socoms aren't digging into his side*

Yuri: 'Your mind is.. weak..'

*staggers to his feet and kicks his shoulder, hard enough to dislocate the arm*

Kyler: 'Your shoulder is weaker.'

*walks over to the still smouldering helicopter, looking around for any of the others*

[ main helo is mainly in one piece, the tail and left rocket pod broken off ]

*walks over to the opened door and walks inside to see what happened to the pilots*

[ the pilot is dead, the copilot is in much better condition but still badly hurt ]

*pulls radio out of a vest pocket and tries to radio for reinforcements*

[ nothing, not even static ]

*blows into it*

[ nothing. ]

*turns it upside down and shakes the batteries out*

[ one falls out ]

'Damnit..'

*walks around the helo to see where the hell Jason went*

[ sees tracks leading around the helo and heading off towards the approximate direction the SA12 was launched ]

*follows them, both pistols out*

"Banned" RP here

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Destiny: *Land in the Black Eagle by the crash site as a Nighthawk lands and shouts* Jason! Jason! *Finds Jason and brings him and Yuri to the Nighthawk and flies back to the Korean Airbase*

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Back from the hospital, Grandmothers doing better today. Very Happy

Actually, to OC's amazement, Moscow was looking somewhat on the restored side, with the motherlands major undertaking of heavy Tiberium minning and treatment of the terrain, and lots of reconstruction in areas...along with a strong Russian military presense about the area doing peacekeeping and patrols for Nod troops...

Jason was not found at the wreckage, nor was Kyler or Yuri...
*In a Unidentified location*
Kyler would awaken in a dark room next to Jason strapped down to a hospital like bed...

Soon a person stepped foward, his face unrecognizable due to a light shining directly into Kyler's face...

Person: So you thought you could slip away with one of my clones...No matter...I plan to make both of you into my undercover agents within the GDI and Soviet armies... *glances off towards Jason* You... *Steps into some of the light revealing to be Yuri...* You...I can't even access your mind...Very unique...No matter, I will find a way to put you under my control... *Steps away quickly, allowing two initiates to rolls Jason's bed away and out of the room, leaving Kyler alone with two initiates at a terminal, working on something*
***To Be Continued***

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

'DAMN YOU, YOU COCKSUCKING SON OF A BITCH! GET BACK HERE AND RELEASE ME SO I CAN KICK YOUR ASS PROPERLY!'

*relaxes*

[ he finds the ropes slacken enough he can *just* barely reach a hidden Kar-Bar combat knife ]

*draws it quietly, coughing while he cuts the ropes*

[ neither notice the ropes suddenly falling away ]

*leaps up, throwing his knife into the throat of one and jumping on the other*

[ both die, or are knocked out for a long time ]

*retrieves his knife and wonders where to go next*

*heads out the door Jason went through*

"Banned" RP here

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*Kyler would find the place to appear to be underground, and soon the sound of the two intiates going "WTF" over Kyler's dissapearing act was soon heard..best to get moving...*

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*heads down the hall, looking around for weapons or something better than a knife*

"Banned" RP here

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*Kyler finds a door with a rifle sign on it. He enters and finds a whole array of Railguns, Pulse Rifles, GI Paras and M16s, Conscript M1 Carbines and the Desolater's Radiator gun*

Dubzac
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*next door to kyler is the C4 and TDX exploive amory but the door is steel and cannot be opened ...the sgin say TDX high explovise*

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*Kyler finds a Mini-EMP device in the other room and attaches it to the TDX Explosives door and deactivates the electronic lock and enters the room*

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sadly the only weapon in there was a Walther WA2000 Sniper Rifle, and several dozen clips for it.

Destiny, that mini-EMP part...Why would a EMP device be outside of the armory? Makes no sense.

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I meant Micro Hand-held.
*Kyler enters the room and finds the Sniper Rifle, along with a few C4s and TDX Explosives far behind the Rifle*

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Destiny wrote:
I meant Micro Hand-held.
*Kyler enters the room and finds the Sniper Rifle, along with a few C4s and TDX Explosives far behind the Rifle*

Still, why would they leave it laying around? I don't see the sense in it still.
I mean...I don't think Yuri would leave something like that laying about. Confused

Dubzac
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*after the Explosives and rifle are picked up klyer moves down the long hall way in which seems to bend to the right and down into a small lab*

*klyer looked around and saw no one so klyer opened the glass doors and walks in*

*finding a med kit kyler picks up the med kit and puts it in his bag and leaves the lab for the exit*

cncfreak
Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*what Kyler didnt know was there was a hidden door in the back and as he was about to leave, 5 initiats and a couple of technitions come out shooting at him* Laughing Laughing

<sucks for you kyler>

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Now this FanFiction is concentrating on Kyler!
*Kyler ducks behind a crate and fires randomly at the initates and technicians and kills them, then quickly gets out of the place*

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

***Chapter Unknown: The most Dangerous Enemy...The Mindcontrolled Russian Ninja Commando - Jason Trevlinsky?***

*As Kyler headed from the room, he ended up in a large storage like room, food, food, drinks, computers small things like that...Anyway, as Kyler moved deeper, he started to hear something up in the rafters above the lights, which preventing sight to what was up there...What ever it was..it was jumping rafter to rafter...and BTW, the automated door slides shut behind Kyler...Soon a voice came...*Okay Kyler, Get ready to start a new chapter in your life. It's called "Point Insertion" and it features a Katana in an unforgettable role...

I think this is a special scene for Kyler...So you guys might wanna lay off of being Kyler. Laughing

Last edited by Von Kriplespac on Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[ I'll just let that impersonation of me slide cuz I'm too lazy to do that over.. ]

*kicks open a crate*

[ broadsword falls out* ]

*picks sword up, hefts it a couple times before smashing another crate with a single slash*

[ his Mk23s fall out ]

'Hmm.. wanna bet you're gonna win, bitch?!'

*picks his Mk23s up & holsters 'em*

( * )

"Banned" RP here

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*** Laughing ****
*And Twin KaBars flew and impaled Kyler in both legs, directly in the Knee joints* Settle down you dumbass. *comes down landing perfectly on his feet, Katana in its sheath* Listion up Comrade, I've been scouting the building after making a small escape...Yuri knows we are loose, but he dosn't have psychic control capabilities yet...Now heres a Medkit... *Hands Kyler a medkit, and takes abck his twin Kabars, and steps off into a corridor beyond*

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ChielScape: *blows up a random base after not doing anything for quite some posts*

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*follows Jason & reloads his MK23's, looking around*

"Banned" RP here

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*Jason was no where in sight at this point sicne Kyler had to take his time to fix those wounds. Wink *

Dubzac
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*sgin says exit 3rd foor and points ahead*

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*heads off in the direction Jason had gone in*

"Banned" RP here

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*THAT would be unknown...Remember, you was still getting healed when he left. Smile *

Dubzac
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*klyer hears sreaming and follows the noise to the roof were he waits and watches form above behind a large staue...

*then suddenly klyer sees yuri with many gards then disappearing into a small hole in a open courtyard know'ing he'll be spotted he quickly moves into the shadows*

[klyer] what the hell is yuri doing here humm ...i'll follow yuri i want to know what this has to do with me

*a sreaming man is hurled into a helicopter along with a unidenifled clocked old man which stands near by *

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*And so Kyler heard footsteps soon next to himself followed by the handing a cigar over and whispers* Pocket her...Smoke her if the Fat lady sings... *When Kyler glances over, he finds Jason standing next to him in the shadows*

Dubzac
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

----
Note: "the unidenifled clocked old man" cannot be revellied until operation night fall party crasher
that one bad guy im going to keep a secert
----

*klyer and jason see a new enemy .... rashu the ninja , jasons nemus*

[jason] i know this guy damn
.. kyler you must go fast i can't tell you why but if you want to live just go

*kyler leaves the roof in a hurry*

[Rashu] jjjjj'jason we meet again *goes into a fighting pose *

[jason] i thought i killed you. -.-

[Rashu] heh heh heh no you have not * evil grin* im here to kill you.

[jason] then you will die under the sun ...any last words

[Rashu] quit with your crap and fight me coward
*pulls out a katana*

[jason] so thats how it is huh? well that was your first mistake *jumps down onto the ground*

*the unidenifled clocked old man* good rashu now kill him *leaves the base via heilcopter*

[Rashu] now its just you and me jason... now you will die today Laughing

[jason] start making fuenal plans ..your a dead man Laughing *pulls out two katanas and bows*

[Rashu] Laughing it is you who will die *bows*

[to be continued]

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 8 of 10 [462 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon