Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:55 pm
All times are UTC + 0
UPHPS Updater - Plans
Moderators: stucuk
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
stucuk
Geek

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject:  UPHPS Updater - Plans Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

3 main plans so far.

First is to improve the list views so that they have sections for each game thats installed like the spell list box Guild Wars has (see attached pic).

2nd is to make it detect which games are installed and only show contents for the games that are installed.

3rd is to add mod support for TS and Generals (First games that's mods will be supported)

gw_skilllist.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  93.21 KB
 Viewed:  6316 Time(s)

gw_skilllist.jpg

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's cool. If you need any help, post the source at the Development or send it to me on MSN.

DeathRay2K
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is very cool indeed.
You already know the stuff that I would love to see in the Updater, Stucuk, but here they are again. Razz

Transfers/Manager tab
      It should exist
      Allow multiple downloads
      Allow pausing, cancelling, and resuming downloads from one pane.
      Ability to choose for each download whether download should be run when its finished.

More graphical capabilities
      Translucency on window
      Alpha channel for images in the Updater
      newdownload.bmp image change when download is selected
      Image used for the middle of the list heads (Whatever they're called) should be able to be any size, and tileable (like the progress bar) *Yay to Stu! This one is added!*

That's all for now! Wink

Last edited by DeathRay2K on Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total

stucuk
Geek

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
That's cool. If you need any help, post the source at the Development or send it to me on MSN.

For now ill work on it alone. But ill proberly need ur help when i implement mod running. For TS and Generals i should be able to handle it. When i worked on Stus Mod Manager i removed RA2 support cos of ppl bitching about audiobag or something so im unsure about RA2 support.

Koen
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

For TS and RA2 mods packaged with XCC Mod Creator/Launcher are already stand-alone EXEs which only need to be run. Only the creator is a bit hard to use.

DeathRay2K, I am not a big fan of eye candy, so I'd say that is not a high priority #Tongue

DeathRay2K
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Heh, I know, but the Tansfers/Downloads Manager tab would really be useful, because right now it feels just a bit cumbersome to download things, in my opinion. And of course multiple downloads would help a ton, once mods are supported at least.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum