Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:22 am
All times are UTC + 0
Few questions.
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 3 [145 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3 Next
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No, I mean XCC Sound Editor that is inside XCC. There is a menu "Launch" and the option "XCC Sound Editor".

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wut

Last edited by TerroR on Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

???

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nm i got it.

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2003 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Now for question 30:

How do i make the tesla coil weapon?

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How do i play generals animations? I see them in xxc but you can't pla them Crying or Very sad

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

depends what file type they are.

D
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

artn general animations sumthing completly from ts, like trying to put the orca fighter straight from rg into ts as a 3d model and not a voxel

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sorry, what?

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

he meant basicly that gen animations are not shp (duh)

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah but if u could play them u could convert them to shp.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes, you can, but you need to:

1) "control + c" them all.
2) crop every single image with the same coordinates
3) resize everything
4) convert all pictures to .pcx using anim.pal
5) Then, you convert them to .shp

But, it's a hard job...

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, i would do all that if i could play the animations.

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

how would you do that if generals animations are 3d? from a specific angle? (sry i dont gave gen i dont know much Confused)

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yes, you need to be viewing it from an specific angle and make sure it runs when you are playing it...

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

For SP missions. How do i make it so u can't use your mouse or keyoard for a limited time? Like in the first mission of GDI and Nod u can't do nothink for a few seconds.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm not sure but the action 46 (lock input) and 47 (unlock input) looks suspect. I recommend you to extract the campaign maps and take a look at it...

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

-

Last edited by TerroR on Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

no.

The DvD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

however...... just thought of the mobile emp unit, which is 2 separate units really.... so both units could have different vxls...... Banshee??? We need your help!!!

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

and also, didn't the v2 in ra1 have two different states? if i recall the missile disappeared once it fired, rather like the v3 does now, wouldn't the logic still be in there somewhere?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The mobile EMP has several codes that are linked to, and can only be used in, one unit. I mean, you cant use the charge logic for other units, because it recognizes the "full charged" unit using the IsMobileEMP= line.

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i'm trying to put a simple building from YR into TS. I used issotem.pal and unittem.pal and it didn't show up i ntemperate maps. Oh and i called the building bboard01.shp which is a civilion building already in TS. It shows up in fianl sun but not ingame? So am i useing the wrong pal or what?

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hmm.. i guess that the game looks for the default image for that building, i also had it with my mod, for some building it ALWAYS looks in the DEFAULT mix file when you have a duplicate
Solution:
try giving it another name, configure art.ini and give that civillian building that image.

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

got it working now Very Happy

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How do i get an aircraft that shoots buttlets but flys and attacks like the orca bobmer, so the bullets will go in a line like this...

////////////O/////////////

O=Enemy
/=Bullets

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

give it a high range and burst.... or rof...

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sigh nm

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

or change orca bomber warhead or something to maching gun

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

-

Last edited by TerroR on Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh.... meh... errr... a sort of YAK from RA1... I suggest you check YAK's weapon and adapt it to TS....

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thanks

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

99. How do i get text to stay longer?

100. How do i fix the sound bug? Like it was fixed in RA2. So the units in ts wont say anythink again till they finished what they are saying.

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

c|_|

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

99. Just raise the value of the code below in the beggining of the rules.ini

Code:
MessageDelay=.9         ; time duration of multiplayer messages displayed over map

100. No idea.

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks looks like i'll have to research for q100.

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

(a) Is it possible to have the sam sites turetes spin around as if it's looking for targets, like the Gattling Cannon in generals?

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not unless they were immovable infantry and had idle frames.

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

not sure i know what u mean

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

unless you gave it another weapon that had range of 255, did no damage, and was invisible

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

kopaka649 wrote:
unless you gave it another weapon that had range of 255, did no damage, and was invisible

Great idea

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

kopakas idea wont work in 1 vs 1

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sk8erkid wrote:
not sure i know what u mean

I mean the way infantry just stand around and check their ammo etc... these are reffered to as idle frames, so unless your base defence was an immobile infantry unit (not possible in this context) then you could not have a turret that just scanned for targets like in Generals.

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

U know when u get a unit promoted in TS, it's like a star and a pause image. Do you know where it is cos i can't find it anwhere.

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The stars an SHP animation which i think is in tibsun.mix --> conquer.mix.

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No thats the image that plays when u colect it in a crate.

The DvD

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it's in one of those .shp's that has multiple images. like bibs.shp

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks for the help every1.

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Where are the thunder storm animations? I can't find em.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 3 [145 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon