Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:53 am
All times are UTC + 0
Nod Abomination Mine
Moderators: j4m3sb0nd
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [35 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject:  Nod Abomination Mine Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nod has long been lingering within a realm of abominable creations, & one of its latest toys is no exception; the Abomination Mine is more of a mobile bomb than anything, designed to cause mass damage & havoc, the Abomination Mine ‘bomb’ causes a magnificently deadly explosion which releases its primary tiberium based fuel amongst the land; Gaseous clouds of death which pool in the craters caused from the massive explosion, a potential Visceroid forming crater for unsuspecting infantry, it is true to name that this is quite an abominable approach to succeeding in destruction.

--

Designed to be rammed right into the enemy, of course they could try to leave it alone, but then it could just go right through allowing you to scout, it is very strong; its exact purpose, to slowly roll right into the middle of your enemy, ready to be destroyed - & more aptly, watch everything around it get destroyed. Wink

AbomCam.jpg
 Description:
Obligatory Cameo.
 Filesize:  16.81 KB
 Viewed:  30575 Time(s)

AbomCam.jpg

Abomg.jpg
 Description:
The ultimate base anihilator.
 Filesize:  67.34 KB

Abomg.jpg

Aboms.jpg
 Description:
Sinister looking huh?
 Filesize:  125.13 KB

Aboms.jpg

Aboom.jpg
 Description:
Boom!
 Filesize:  58.51 KB

Aboom.jpg

abomd.jpg
 Description:
Sure! Go right ahead & destroy it!
 Filesize:  42.2 KB

abomd.jpg

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

you do love your insanley powerful uber weapons.

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Perhaps so, but they come at a price, & you must use them strategically. #Tongue

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

reminds me of a mouse with tactical nuke Laughing it's very cool! and the explosion is twice better! nice work.

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks, hah! Well, its quite fun watching it go boom. Wink

Mr. Pokey
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

woah. lovely Smile
How slow is it? compared to other units i mean?

Organised Rules.ini by Judeau

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thats one bad@ssmother-you-know-what

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Great explosion anims! Cool

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

why didn't you allow it to deploy like the GDI counter part?

Elerium-155
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Kinda reminds me of the War of the World's Martian Drone #Tongue A small little bugger that made a cute movement sound but then goes BOOOOOM and if used well can wipe out a whole base.

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

haha thanks everyone.

Orca, i tried a deploy method so it destroys itself.. for some reason i coudlnt get it to work. However, it is still quite usable. Wink

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Damn, that weapon is good. Let's whipe put my bro Twisted Evil

_->TF:ADW mod player<-_
Red Dragon

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I ment it deploying into a mine not a self destruct and I belive there is a tutorial on it here.

PS are you gonna join Nahaira we need some more members over there

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ORCACommander wrote:
I ment it deploying into a mine not a self destruct and I belive there is a tutorial on it here.

lol.. I MADE an indepth mine deploying tutorial.. Rolling Eyes

The purpose of this unit is NOT to deploy at all, its supposed to be delivered right into a heavily populated area. Rather than being a sneaky proximity mine.

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ORCACommander wrote:

What's Nahaira?

_->TF:ADW mod player<-_
Red Dragon

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nahaira is a forum run by CCCP Gosho and a few others. It is where YR:TS is being hosted its bassicly a baby PPM with a severe lack of members last count I saw was 33.

and J4m3s you still havn't answeared my question about this

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll 'think' about it. #Tongue

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

please, join there! click my sig! (and when you join, watch out for a guy called ColdFire, he has got problems lately)

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think problems is an understatement Wink but the site is good the chat room dosn't work though Crying or Very sad

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hah, who is he??

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

he's a "helper" there (I don't know what that can do), but lately, he has acted very wierd, he has flamed almost everybody there.

hey, have you thought what happends to the player if he builds couple of those, but can't move them from his base until they get destroyed, for example, by an Ion Cannon? we might hear a few expletives Wink

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol. #Tongue

The abomination mine has a build limit of 1.

Although if you could build more it might be a nice show. Laughing

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*sighs for the positive way*

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Eh?

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I put the deployed version of this mine in a modified map in some crater like depressions and the lag that was created was unparalelled

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There isnt a deployed version...

Dreadlord
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Although if you could build more it might be a nice show

Crates, crates, crates... =)

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Haha, true, you'd have to like, stash them away until the big event though. Very Happy

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

j4m3sb0nd wrote:
There isnt a deployed version...

there was a deployed version with the same debris in the buildings I just enabled it

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Exactly, it isnt enabled for a reason. & of course it would cause immeasurable lag if you placed a few all in a pit, its not the explosion, its the gas, its like launching 5 gas missiles if you placed five of them for instance.

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Twisted Evil I put about 10 heheehehe Twisted Evil

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

haha

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You know what's fun? Listening to White Zombie's Dragula while playing as NOD with TFADW. "Devil on your back.. I can't never die!" REALLY improves the NOD feeling. And with the Abomination Mine..

"They will know fear." Twisted Evil

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's the spirit. Laughing

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So J4m3s will you join Nahaira?

and once the ai took out one of these mines as it was heading from my base and well I'll leave the rest to your Imagination

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [35 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon