Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:13 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Nod Nuclear Production Plant
Moderators: j4m3sb0nd
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [20 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:01 pm    Post subject:  Nod Nuclear Production Plant Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In the time of struggle, Nod has always found a way to achieve an easy source of power, but as technologies begin to require more & more power, Nod has had to find a way to produce huge amounts of power, at a relatively cheap cost; the Nuclear Production Plant was the answer. While the technology seemed outdated, with a few enhancements mixing tiberium with nuclear power, Nod created an excellent source of seemingly infinite power; But beware, while seemingly perfect for all your power needs, the reactor can become quite unstable, should the production plant be destroyed, it most likely will destroy those around it also.

nnppaftermath.jpg
 Description:
The aftermath of a destroyed Nuclear Production Plant.
 Filesize:  109.95 KB
 Viewed:  19995 Time(s)

nnppaftermath.jpg

nnppmeltdown.jpg
 Description:
A problem with nuclear power.
 Filesize:  119.41 KB

nnppmeltdown.jpg

nnppdam.jpg
 Description:
Warning! Reactor Damaged!
 Filesize:  55.64 KB

nnppdam.jpg

nnppcam.jpg
 Description:
Yes! It has a cameo!
 Filesize:  19.47 KB

nnppcam.jpg

nnpp.jpg
 Description:
Nod Nuclear Production Plant.
 Filesize:  67.8 KB

nnpp.jpg

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

umm...isn't that just a copy from the Yr Soviet Industrial Plant (was that it's correct name)? anyway, I like the idea, but a direct copy of RA2 buildings in to TS isn't a good idea Confused

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah yeah, this isnt new stuff, im just showing some of the stuff in the mod, i couldnt make every shp incredibly unique, in future if i find time ill make a custom one, but as it is, it fulfills its purpose just fine.

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Give me specs, and I"ll attempt to make a mockup of a new nuke reactor in photoshop when I get home.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice.

What sort of specs ye after?

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Btw, I've seen that you post your pictures in wrong order, the image you want to be last, you must post first.

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yuri 05 wrote:
Btw, I've seen that you post your pictures in wrong order, the image you want to be last, you must post first.

Not such a big deal...

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And what have I learnt from the screenshots? NEVER,BUT NEVER USE GROUNDUNITS TOO ATTACK IT OR THEY DIE!!!! So now I use Orca Mammoth Wink

_->TF:ADW mod player<-_
Red Dragon

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Depends how long their weapon range is, though. Wink But eh, an Orca mammoth will do. Very Happy

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Off course, but sent a mutant special force will work too. They'll die, but it's worth it Very Happy

Red Dragon

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

True. Wink Or, just use an Ion Cannon Mk2 & avoid any loss whatsoever.

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ion MKII... mmm better than the original version.

BTW, who don't the mutants have aircraft?

Red Dragon

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yep. Wink

The mutants are a low tech race, although they could use scrapped planes, to be honest i think the game would be unbalanced - The Forgotten rely heavily on their numbers & firepower, achieved through their strong ground army. Give them air & they could just own too hard. #Tongue

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Still, if you can try it, I would be very happy cause I love aircraft

Red Dragon

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It dosn't fit in with the forgottons tactics, The Shiners tend to be covert ops and hit and run ambushes

and I just have to say this
*desolator voice*"It shall be a silent spring"

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

maybe, you're right.... But still I will play this wether they have aircraft or not!

Red Dragon

Elerium-155
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Am I the only one who is itching to say OMG it's the Industrial Plant! #Tongue

It really does need changing soon, it's ok for a placeholder now but to see an RA2 building in a TS mod..

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No you're not the only one, you are one of the 1000 who already mentioned or thinking it. #Tongue

Yes yes i know, a quick job for graphics sure, but ive never been the master of 3d moddeling, & making a custom shp in photoshop means the buildups are odd.

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I knew it already, but I don't care. The game is good and that's fine to me Smile

Red Dragon

Dreadlord
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

make it look more like a nuclear powerplant. Just resize the Nuclear Reactor from Soviets Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [20 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon