Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:19 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Orca Mammoth
Moderators: j4m3sb0nd
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [22 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:44 am    Post subject:  Orca Mammoth Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

GDI's Mammoth of the sky, the Orca Mammoth, aptly named, is a fierceful weapon; armed with high energy proton bombs, this beast can destroy any land target quickly, its weakness; it must get right above its target to begin the bombing runs, & while still faster than a heavy land unit, its speed may suffer from persistant enemy Anti Air weaponry, use the Orca Mammoth wisely! When used well, it can create quite alot of havoc for your enemy, perfect for taking out hordes of units, or isolated buildings.

orcmamcam.jpg
 Description:
Nothing special, but atleast its a cameo.
 Filesize:  18.43 KB
 Viewed:  24258 Time(s)

orcmamcam.jpg

mamdobe.jpg
 Description:
I think it would live longer if i didnt go & kill an obelisk of darkness head on every time. ;)
 Filesize:  180.31 KB

mamdobe.jpg

orcamamd.jpg
 Description:
Highly effective proton bombs, but watch out for the anti-air.
 Filesize:  150.64 KB

orcamamd.jpg

orcamamb.jpg
 Description:
Orca Mammoth Bombing Run.
 Filesize:  140.76 KB

orcamamb.jpg

orcamamw.jpg
 Description:
Orca Mammoth, awaiting orders!
 Filesize:  31.59 KB

orcamamw.jpg

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very cool, very unique, and very original. Well done.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thought I don't like that you use the MMKII without legs as an airplane, I like the unique idea. Good work, again.

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

very quickly done too (mirror top to bottom), looks good thoug and its indeed original. the explosions and projectiles make it look less mirror top to bottomish

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lo', thanks all.

Im no voxel madman, & basically all this stuff i made a while ago at a time when i was without the internet for like 6 months, so i just had to figure it out myself; i made these to suit their purpose rather than being a masterpiece of graphical epicity. #Tongue Besides, i doubt id get far working on a voxel..

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Damn, my favorite weapon. Let's mow my bro!

_->TF:ADW mod player<-_
Red Dragon

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Haha

Dreadlord
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Funny thing. That toy helped me a lot when I tried to wipe out Nod base, which had about 10 conyards, 20 warfactories and which covered nearly half of the map Smile) But that bastard instantly rebuilt everything. The only thing that made me laugh so much was that Artificial Idiot got glitched and he never built Obelisks of Darkness or SAM Sites Very Happy

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

try to play against humans and see if you laugh then Very Happy Just kidding. On what map did you test the mod?

Red Dragon

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol! Very Happy Haha your description was funny.

Dreadlord
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I played on Terrace II, AI was beginning in the left top corner, I was in right bottom corner of the map =)

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nice, also tried the maps include ADW? Ionic storm rocks!

Red Dragon

Dreadlord
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yes Smile

I also liked Dueling Islands II. I played a lot in original version of this map, and it is one of my favourite maps Smile But I can't understand, why there is a hard-reachable spy array here, and why there is only one of it Smile?

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

dunno, maybe I should try the map too Very Happy

Anyway, are you a big fan of the mod,Dreadlord?

Red Dragon

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If you have a transport to get onto the island, then you can steal the Spy Array. Wink

Dreadlord
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

2 Red Dradon
yes, I am =)

2 j4m3s
I tried, but I didn't find the use of it Smile Sometimes it doesn't show or detect any enemy units...

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@ dreadlord, make some screenshots and post them in the User screenshots! Otherwise, I'm the only one who posts there....

@ Wednesday is the day were I probably I post new screenies. That's the day my NEW USB stick arrives.

Red Dragon

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LOL @ flying mammoth. Laughing By the way, i just noticed the bombs are the old GDI waypoint icon.

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So? recycling is good!

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol, the waypoints actually look like bombs.

Dreadlord: Hmm, i think maybe a bug is that it only works if you capture it while having sufficient power. Smile

Dreadlord
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I captured it when I played as CABAL and built the Tiberium Reactor =)

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Surprised

Hehe, well that isnt a problem then.

Well, all it does is detect all dots of units & such on the radar, even under shroud, if you are lucky it detects stealth stuff too. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [22 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon