Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:12 pm
All times are UTC + 0
User Screenshots
Moderators: j4m3sb0nd
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 3 [130 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3 Next
Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is that "former" CABAL Obelisk the Obelisk Of Silence? Nice screenies thought.

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Anti Air one is Obelisk of Darkness, kind of like, it zaps stars from the sky.

The other one is just named Advanced Obelisk, although ive pondered Obelisk Of Striking for a name due to its fast fire rate. #Tongue

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have a quant little Refinary out post to share with you guys...

Do you think I all the defenses are overkill? for the record those are railgun towers and RPG's

refinary outpost.jpg
 Description:
Risky business harvesting around known meteor inpact sites in Treacherous Lands
 Filesize:  308.02 KB
 Viewed:  23489 Time(s)

refinary outpost.jpg

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ORCACommander wrote:
SWEET! *gets zaped by Obilisk of Darkens* OH! crap! *ejects* Gets zapped by 6 lasers, 2 obilisks of light, and 3 obilisks of Silence*

were all of those absolutely nescesary?

Yes Very Happy

_->TF:ADW mod player<-_
Red Dragon

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

pleese note that that screenie is out of date there is now an EMP Cannon and 5 juggers on the cliff to the left

EMP Cannon is next to the refinary

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Forgotten screenies. It's holiday, so I have time. (at least for now)

Fiend-attack.gif
 Description:
If you can't say it with Floaters, just say it with fiends :p
 Filesize:  181.01 KB
 Viewed:  23475 Time(s)

Fiend-attack.gif

forgotten-defence.gif
 Description:
Stupid Ai tries to rush with infantry. They don't know me well :D
 Filesize:  159.41 KB
 Viewed:  23477 Time(s)

forgotten-defence.gif

Visceroids-attacking-a-disr.gif
 Description:
Read the title and you know enough
 Filesize:  198.85 KB
 Viewed:  23477 Time(s)

Visceroids-attacking-a-disr.gif

Red Dragon

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dragon: Nice screenies. Smile

Orca commander: That is a sweet harvesting base. Very Happy

Dreadlord
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

cool pictures Smile
unfortunately, I couldn't save a pic when I made 7 GDI Hover MLRS feed the fishes after I caught them on water with a CABAL Stealth Jet Smile))
I'll make a couple of screenshots in an hour...

p.s. There are two maps in ADW where I'll never play. They are Ionic Frequency and Stab in the Dark. Ionic Frequency is a funny map, but after several storms without interrupting I found it annoying. Stab in the Dark... I don't know how to call it, as I had to build nearly 10 light posts for just finding my base and units Smile) When I loaded it for the first time, I thought it was a bug and I got no units at all Smile)))

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

haha! Ionic frequency is a cool map against a human (take my bro as example). The point is to make as quick as possiblea good army and a good base

Red Dragon

Dreadlord
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well, my brother is 11 months old now and he cannot play TF:ADW at all Smile))
Smile) Twisted Evil

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

j4m3sb0nd wrote:
Dragon: Nice screenies. Smile

Orca commander: That is a sweet harvesting base. Very Happy

Dose anyone belive that those defenses are [pun] overkill[/pun]

I forgot to mention that were that silo next to the cliff is has been replaced by 2 helipads each with an ORCA Fighter.

Regarding Dark Maps J4m3s in the next release can you include the Alpha Light post and Standard LP as buildable?

! more suggestion. Don't put the Missions.pkt file in a mix. For those of us that use that program that speeds up TS loading time it makes your maps unusable because it makes a new Missions.pkt file out side of your mix and well you get the idea now

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What's wrong with an overkill defense??/ You never know what they attacking with (except my bro, his attack phases: infantry---> light vehicles--> heavy vehicles---> dead by me! Twisted Evil )

Red Dragon

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I was talking about my defenses on an outpost

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ooh... oops, nah nothing is overkill!

Red Dragon

Dreadlord
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Regarding Dark Maps J4m3s in the next release can you include the Alpha Light post and Standard LP as buildable?

Light Posts are already buildable.
each faction has its own light post:
GDI - yellow light
Brotherhood of Nod - red light
CABAL - blue light
The Forgotten - green light
Razz

The Killer
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cool ScreenShots All Of You

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dreadlord wrote:
Quote:

Light Posts are already buildable.
each faction has its own light post:
GDI - yellow light
Brotherhood of Nod - red light
CABAL - blue light
The Forgotten - green light
Razz

I know that I've been playing this for months

I was just saying that those don't do justice on a dark map and white light should be buildable for varity.

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Killer wrote:
Cool ScreenShots All Of You

Thnx. And are you now going to play teh mod, because you're overwhelmed by our screenshots?

Red Dragon

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ORCACommander wrote:

! more suggestion. Don't put the Missions.pkt file in a mix. For those of us that use that program that speeds up TS loading time it makes your maps unusable because it makes a new Missions.pkt file out side of your mix and well you get the idea now

& then if i remove it, people without this program (most people) will not even be able to see my new .map files.

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Another suggestion: If it's possible make a campaign. And fix that Orca bug I told you

Red Dragon

Dreadlord
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Orca Transport bug? that's a terrible thing Sad

p.s. GDI screenshots incoming in 30 minutes...

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah. The Orca Transport bug. You can see the shadows of the infantry! And the Orca Transport does that weird land-drop-repeat action when loaded with infantry. When I was using TibEd and edited TS it was normal.

Dreadlord
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

after I built that transport, I had to shoot it down with my own troops and SAMs. I couldn't play with repeating landing sound and that flying thing that didn't know where to fly...

Quote:
And the Orca Transport does that weird land-drop-repeat action when loaded with infantry.

For me it was in this way: Building -> takes off the helipad -> lands -> takes off the ground (regardless of being empty or loaded) -> flies with this bug -> falls down after I get tired of his pitiful attempts to fly and order Hover MLRS and Mammoth Mk II to shoot down this idiot...

and, at last, a pack of screenshots. I had to go out for a couple of hours, and now finally can upload my stuff Smile

I played as GDI, red. All screenshots were cut, resized and saved in medium quality .
in chronological order:
1.) starting position, shortly after beginning.
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/7510/gdibase7ph.jpg

2.)first tiberium harvesting outpost
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/1235/tiberiumbase2uh.jpg

3.)[in Rhino Tank soviet accent] Encountering enemy!
http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/8493/encounteringenemy3zq.jpg
p.s. that attack force was a failure. Suddenly I noticed Nod Cyborg Commander coming out of stealth, he went up in the middle of Titan-II pack and, when they destroyed him, the total explosion annihilated all of them Twisted Evil

4.) I built several conyards and warfactories, deployed the mobile war factory and began to build lots of Titans-II.Suddenly I heard EVA saying "Ion Storm abating..." and accidently clicked the wrong button...
http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/1518/ionstorm2xj.jpg

5.) Nod attempted to blow up me with apaches. Who will win in a fight "4 Harpies vs. 4 SAM Towers" ? At the moment of the screenshot, almost all of helis are already dead.
http://img436.imageshack.us/img436/5749/harpiessuck4ju.jpg

6.)but one Apache (or Harpy, if you like it) survived. While they were fighting at my first base, I deployed some SAMs on their way back (there was my second tiberium base). But that dumbass fell on red tiberium.
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/1986/secondtibbase5mv.jpg

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like the Destruction caused by the Ion Storm but, isn't the Meteor Storm too powerful? It took out 97% of my base in one hit! INCLUDING ALL OF MY POWER PLANTS!!!

Dreadlord
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As I understand it, meteor storm and ion storm are just a twist of fate. Soimetimes it doesn't do anything, sometimes it wipes out all that was on your base.
That time, my ion storm destroyed all enemy factories, hands of Nod and conyards, and the meteor storm AI lauched at me didn't do anything (see screenshot with apaches attacking my base. I didn't build anything here after that except 4 SAM towers.)

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just wondering, does the Firestorm Wall activated block the Meteor's Debris?

Dreadlord
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

try it Smile))
or check in mod's rules.ini, you can find it in TS directory...

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

j4m3sb0nd wrote:
ORCACommander wrote:

& then if i remove it, people without this program (most people) will not even be able to see my new .map files.

wrong. as long as it is the missions.pkt included with your mod even if its in the sun directory they will show up with there own maps. even people with out the program will be able to see and play your maps (BTW Treachoruos Lnads has a shore error in the top right corner) without a problem and TS will load just as fast. All this program dose is make a new Missions.pkt file if there isn't one with all there custom maps in it and puts the missions.pkt in the sun folder or Edits the Existing one in the Sun folder to have all their maps in it while any previos maps in the PKT remain unaffected. this progrma dose nothing to TS its self but searches for a missions.pkt file in the sun folder and edits it to include the new map files or edits an existing one to include new ones. Trust me I did this and it works mint

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dreadlord wrote:
try it Smile))
or check in mod's rules.ini, you can find it in TS directory...

Easier said than done. I tried but the Meteor's debris destroyed the Generator when I activated it because...the debris hit it quickly and I couldn't activate it...and the rules.ini is very large. I can't find it!

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Orca: Surely users of this program will realise many mods hide their files in the .mix? as such they will know about the the use of the program/files when involved with a mod? #Tongue

Destiny: It is much to hard to stop a meteor storm with firestorm defence, you cannot protect against the initial meteor, & by then the debris will massacre you.

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dreadlord: love your screenies. Wink

Dreadlord
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thanks Smile

tomorrow I'll post something else.

2Destiny
the only good protection against things like Meteor Storms, Ion Storms and Tacitus Missiles is having several bases scattered around the map. In that case, blowing up entire base will not insult you so much Smile

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I thought the firestorm deence could stop the TAcitus misssile, because that's a missile. The firestorm defence stops normally missiles so...

Red Dragon

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it should stop the missile unless it has the tag IgnoresFirestorm=yes
this tag is found on the HS

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh, well ya. So it's true. Nothing can stop a big ass destruction Very Happy

Red Dragon

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh well...I'm playing with my own-created Tiberian Sun Map and I'm controlling over half of the map and have bases that has everything in my main base. 5 Ion Storm Controls, Ionic Energy Plants, Ion Cannons...War Factories and Barracks, anything you can name. As well as a force of 90 Juggernauts. Laughing Bombing the enemy is easy since the Meteors hit my other bases than my main one. Laughing

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Destiny wrote:
Oh well...I'm playing with my own-created Tiberian Sun Map and I'm controlling over half of the map and have bases that has everything in my main base. 5 Ion Storm Controls, Ionic Energy Plants, Ion Cannons...War Factories and Barracks, anything you can name. As well as a force of 90 Juggernauts. Laughing Bombing the enemy is easy since the Meteors hit my other bases than my main one. Laughing

That's wicked sick Surprised Anyway, I keeep it simpkle. I mostly have 2-3 outposts

Red Dragon

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I meant 3 bases. Well, aren't I too paranoid? I've made a new map. And it's REALLY DANGEROUS. Break out of your walls and you're history. I've got a question. How do you get your screenshots? Photographed it or pressed some button?

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Destiny wrote:
I meant 3 bases. Well, aren't I too paranoid? I've made a new map. And it's REALLY DANGEROUS. Break out of your walls and you're history. I've got a question. How do you get your screenshots? Photographed it or pressed some button?

Are you insulting me??? #Mad

NAh, I just use the ctrl+c combination for screens

Red Dragon

Last edited by Red Dragon on Tue May 09, 2006 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Post this Map I'd like to see it

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Red Dragon wrote:
Destiny wrote:

Are you insulting me??? #Mad

NAh, I just use the ctrl+c combination for screens

I didn't insult you. I don't know if I did but if I did, sorry. I try to get screenies if I can.

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I do it the hard way, print screen, minimise, paste in new photoshop document, repeat. #Tongue

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can I attach it to my post? But I need to ask something. How to I do the Reveal Whole Map Trigger?

Dreadlord
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

j4m3sb0nd wrote:
I do it the hard way, print screen, minimise, paste in new photoshop document, repeat. #Tongue

do it easier: ctrl-c, go to TS directory, take the PCX you need and then Photoshop and save Smile

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dreadlord wrote:
j4m3sb0nd wrote:

do it easier: ctrl-c, go to TS directory, take the PCX you need and then Photoshop and save Smile

Also my way. Although it's sometimes a bit crap, because (at my situation)one battle=97 screenshots...

Red Dragon

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Do you really need Photoshop? I know, CTRL+C =Screenshot in TS Directory, then should I just attach the screenie to my posts?

Dreadlord
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

you see, I play at 1280x1024, TS makes PCX-screenshots. If I don't cut-resize it, I'll have to upload about 1-1,5 megabytes per screenshot. Not very good for both myself and you, comrades...
Photoshop resizes without losing too much quality, and only then I move everything to JPEG and save it with average quality and 150-250 kilobytes.
I upload my improved screenshots to Imageshack and provide direct link to image.
Faster connection for me and cheaper for everybody. Smile

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

But you guys are talking words so advanced that I don't know. What JPEG Graphics Interchage Format PCX things...But does Microsoft Photo Editor work? I hope it does...

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PCX is the file extension if you use ctrl+c. Yo need a programme (imn my case) to change the extension in JPEG/PNG/.... whatever you like. But I don't know if Microsoft Photo Editor works, becuase I only use CS 2 for my images.

Red Dragon

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm using phot software that came with my Printer and something called Imaging. I use imaging to convert to .bmp and then Hpir prnt (or something like that) to convert to Jpg.

Dose anyone know how good the quality is with .tif images?

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 3 [130 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon