Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:22 am
All times are UTC + 0
Clone Soldier
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
ruptioner
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject:  Clone Soldier Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well heres a picture and Download of my Infantry for my progressing mod "Star Wars Space Wars" : The Clone Soldier .

Its finished but could do with more white padding for armour updating but not yet anyway, its originaly designed from the NOD / GDI Infantry the "Light Infantry".

Clone Soldier v1.0.PNG
 Description:
Clone Soldier v1.0 The colour is kinda crap as the file format its saved as, has effected its quality
 Filesize:  3.52 KB
 Viewed:  8773 Time(s)

Clone Soldier v1.0.PNG

Clone Soldier.zip
 Description:
Zip File containg the Clone Soldier SHP file and other docs

Download
 Filename:  Clone Soldier.zip
 Filesize:  36.08 KB
 Downloaded:  242 Time(s)

Last edited by ruptioner on Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Gah - remap burns my eyes!

Elerium-155
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Use PNG.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Chaotic, Raggy, Amazing, and Pernicous, or CRAP. It needs lots of colour work, what else do you think there is new than colours? btw, use PNG

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SO...BLURRY...MUST...FINISH...SHP...BEFORE...POSTING...MUST...

ruptioner
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok i reloaded the frames and saved as png im sorry if it burns your eyes its most probably youve been stairing at it to much because its so cool, anway, can some one point out what i should do to update it consideratley ?

Zodiac
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Agh thats crappy. More details,man and more remap!

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The colours do not mix well at all which is a bad thing, try and make the colours match the infantry becuase at the moment it looks a bit like you have extracted a shp in the wrong pallette.

Elerium-155
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It doesn't even look like the clone trooper at all, in fact, such an SHP should be a scratch built one, instead of a modified TS SHP.

Durrandi
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

white contrasts way too much with the remap. plus teh helmet looks like it melted.

Cadre
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks like a recolored Light Infantry unit from TS. Much better than anything I've ever done though.

ruptioner
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok ill make a new from scratch then i think it is the correct palette s it worked fine with other shp. etc and it does look like a melted helmet pmsl.

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Shit infantry alert

its a good concept though... I might make a clone trooper myself... hmm...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!