Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:40 am
All times are UTC + 0
Tesla lab [changed]
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 2 [54 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: 1, 2 Next
RA2FREAK
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject:  Tesla lab [changed] Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

heres my NEW tesla lab, let me know what u think:

Teslab.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Teslab.zip
 Filesize:  17.94 KB
 Downloaded:  979 Time(s)

Elerium-155
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Me likes a lot #Tongue

THE Protagonist
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nice building you did good Wink

Cadre
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very nice.

Lee
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Big change, how did you learn so fast? Confused

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

(he must have got it from somebody)

Dreadlord
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

awesome! I don't have any other words...

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Need more animation!

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like it just give it the Active anyme back

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice Smile

_->TF:ADW mod player<-_
Red Dragon

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Morpher
General

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Much better

Elerium-155
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ORCACommander wrote:
I like it just give it the Active anyme back

No it sucked.

RA2FREAK
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LMAO i wish i could make that!!!! no the building i found on google images.. but i added the tesla and anime Very Happy

red_rebel
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it kinda looks yuri-ish. and yeah, thats like ALOT better than the other one you made / have.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Ickus
General

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh wow, its a nice building, but the three tesla orbs look out of place...

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The idea is nice,but Tesla lab?! FFS!

Mr. Pokey
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks much better Smile

Organised Rules.ini by Judeau

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RA2FREAK wrote:
LMAO i wish i could make that!!!! no the building i found on google images.. but i added the tesla and anime Very Happy

you're sure it was for public use? so it wasn't in a mod or something? you should always ask permission.

THE Protagonist
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ah it was some artist online he just made two buildings for the sake of making them he will add his name in the credits Very Happy or thats what he told me Confused

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Credit him? He's basically stole it and then added useless features as far as I'm seeing. ¬_¬

Elerium-155
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RA2FREAK wrote:

ZOMG then I take it back, you don't COPY OTHER PEOPLES WORK. And you suck even further now that you've done that Rolling Eyes I knew this was too good to be true seeing your other works.

RA2FREAK
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

dude i didnt steal anything, i was allowed to use it, dont be such an asswipe

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Don't follow the dark side!

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Got bored during Ad Design.... did a quick edit... I'll SHP it when I get home....

You like?

EDIT: I need to upload the .psd so I can edit it when i get home.

EDIT2: kay.. psd deleted... no stealy... well... no stealy my additions...

again... credits to the original maker.

Tech-Lab.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  18.48 KB
 Viewed:  25885 Time(s)

Tech-Lab.gif

Last edited by daTS on Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
THE Protagonist
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

dude he isint being like ebaums world he is saying who made it and giving them credit he isint taking it slaping his own tag on it and saying he made it

Cadre
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think this is yet one more reason for me to avoid modding any of the CnC games.

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

... erm... I'd like to know how my edit is....

BTW: Kudos to whomever made it.. it's an awesome building.

Cadre
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Your buildings cool it's just it shows no connection to Tesla tech. It also has an Allied emblem on the side so it can't be used by the Soviets. Very nice though.

RA2FREAK
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

holy hell dude! thats effin awesome!

THE Protagonist
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well thats acutaly good for freak because its an allied building if you seen any thing on stolen tech(freaks mod) you would know that thats what its used for Very Happy

THE Protagonist
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oo i just saw that new lab its kick balls!

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You, DaTS is a mesiter of these things...It's very nice,could fit as a Stolen Tech Nuclear reactor or Nuke tech for the allies...think of the possibilities RA2FREAK...

Elerium-155
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RA2FREAK wrote:
heres my NEW tesla lab, let me know what u think:

RA2FREAK wrote:

RA2FREAK wrote:
dude i didnt steal anything, i was allowed to use it, dont be such an asswipe

I'm not being an asswipe, I'm simply proving you wrong. You didn't make it, save for a few details. Until you give me the names of who created this and who you took this off and what they said about this I may reconsider my stance.

What initially you should have said was "Here is the new tesla lab, I made it using "(name of thing here)" and "(name of who made it)" gave me permission to modify it. Without this it can be seen as deliberate plagiarism.

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

He's 100% right mate. Otherwise this is stealing...

RA2FREAK
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

his name is john beech

john beech wrote
Quote:
I dont really mod ra2, i just made this building out of pure boredem, if anyone wants to use it go ahead.

Elerium-155
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RA2FREAK wrote:
his name is john beech

john beech wrote
Quote:
I dont really mod ra2, i just made this building out of pure boredem, if anyone wants to use it go ahead.

Thank you.

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cool.

THE Protagonist
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

but freak got dibs on it first Very Happy

- geno -
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
(he must have got it from somebody)

nop thats one good shp...
haha... from my old mod...used as a powerplant...
the mod is hosted here and paused...

heres the original Crappy one
good try for improving it...

gapowr2.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  9.57 KB
 Viewed:  25809 Time(s)

gapowr2.png

Fight for the freedom side, March with the Imperial War Machine or Conquest for World Domination
https://www.facebook.com/YRZH.Mod/
https://www.moddb.com/mods/yr-zero-hour

Last edited by - geno - on Mon May 01, 2006 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
RA2FREAK
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

what did i get dibs on first?

- geno -
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hmm... my bad, the original one is really from Justin Pereira
an admin from CnC Unleashed now have his own site here(tech war mod 2)

i got permission to edit some of its assets and use for private mod..
and there are some notes from there too
http://techwar2.justinpereira.com/downloads/

Fight for the freedom side, March with the Imperial War Machine or Conquest for World Domination

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
JRPereira

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How'd you find the Tech War 2 site? I don't remember making that public yet.

JRPereira

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

By the way, the original one is made by Markavian - he created most of the building images for Tech War 2.

Make sure you give him credit in your mod's documentation.

http://www.mkv25.net

JRPereira

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Damn my slow reading (if I have to post again, I'll just register so I can edit my posts rather than flood the board).

Anyways, John Beech and Markavian are the same person, just to clear up any further confusion.

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi Justin, didn't know you had a mod of your own...

The Killer
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

COOL!

THE Protagonist
Commander

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hehe i didint know there was a mod called he tech war i guess i have to change some of my links Laughing

- geno -
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

maybe mod name... nvm

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Meaning?

Markavian

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Heres the 'source' article:
http://mkv25.net/index.php?item_id=41

RA2FREAK - the middle tesla coil looks out of place, or is it the one ontop of the buidlingt hat looks out of place... I might try removing two and have a single point of fire.

DaTSchikinhed - very neat mod, looks like a mini-fusion reactor.

Quote:
...ah it was some artist online he just made two buildings for the sake of making them he will add his name in the credits...

Add 10 to that number, and change 'for the sake of them' to 'for Justin Pereira's TechWar 2 mod' and you're a bit closer to the truth.

The model was originally intended to be a 'Soviet Alloy Research Lab'. Bleh, bit of a mouthful. It provided a link in the tech tree for more advanced troops and weapons.

I don't mind people using or making derivative work from those images so long as you give credit to myself and Justin (for the Techwar 2 mod).. Its not fair that people put so much hard work into these things and don't get a mention further down the line. But thanks for stressing that point in my absense in this post ^^.

Regards,
- Markavian

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!