Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:00 pm
All times are UTC + 0
I DONT TAKE CREDIT FOR ANY OF THIS
Moderators: stucuk
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1 [29 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
THE Protagonist
Commander

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject:  I DONT TAKE CREDIT FOR ANY OF THIS Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i found alot of building c&p packs so i thought i would put them all into one big file Very Happy non of these are mine i just put them together

[EDIT] i put it in a zip so it wouldint take up somuch room and i added the ppls names in a little credit note

cp super pack.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  cp super pack.zip
 Filesize:  1.43 MB
 Downloaded:  864 Time(s)

Last edited by THE Protagonist on Fri May 05, 2006 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

IcySon55
Commander

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow....what a pile of useless tidbits.

C&P is the work of the devil.

Last edited by IcySon55 on Fri May 05, 2006 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
THE Protagonist
Commander

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

says one cold noob Wink

mice16
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ux2RulesCreator wrote:
says one cold noob Wink

IcySon55 a N00B??? You joined a couple of DAYS ago...

[quote="Lt A1br3cht"]Kill it with fire!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

THE Protagonist
Commander

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hence the wink you noob(no wink for you)

SMT
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OK the guy above me= him<no0b<everything else<me<just about
everybody else here.

IcySon55
Commander

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

He even posted more than me already. Apparently Ux2RulesCreator, you have a lot to say.

"I DONT TAKE CREDIT FOR ANY OF THIS"

- No s**t sherlock. You don't and can't take credit for it, and neither can the "creators" of the other packs you used. None of them can take credit. None of them created any of this stuff. Confused

I'm gonna go back to working on TAKT. It's more productive than reading the forums....Rolling Eyes

Last edited by IcySon55 on Fri May 05, 2006 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
THE Protagonist
Commander

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok fine ya noob (no wink this time) your just jeleuse of ma skills Wink

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ZombyDragon did a lot of this. I get the feeling you've just taken that off him, added some other buildings or frames from animations and added them here.

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You have as much in the way of skillz as a goldfish and/or Tubgirl, though I admire her far more, she didnt rip off people..which this IS no matter what, you took ZombyDragon's work(I know this is his for a fact, all the sandbags are definately from it.) Please noob..dont bash people who are much better then you, anyway.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey people, can some of you stop to behave like a children with this stupid "u r n00bz" or "don bash ppl who r much betta than u"...

People have different thoughts but they are all in the same level. So, all need to respect everyone. Specially here. Is that clear?

RA2FREAK
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yes banshee! thanks ux2 i like it Very Happy

THE Protagonist
Commander

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i know thats their work and im not taking credit its theirs they are the pplo who made that stuff i just put it together for everyone to use gosh what is wrong with you ppl?

here is the list of ppl who made this happen
Droke aka zombydragon
DuplExxx
boggy b
CoNiGMa
Wesker4ever
Hunt7s
razor764
Medalmonkey
Xeno
Hooligan

their i gave them credit they deserv now can you get off my back?
and here i made my own so i could take credit for somthing in this topic

ux2s own reasorce pack.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  83.64 KB
 Viewed:  21991 Time(s)

ux2s own reasorce pack.PNG

EVA-251
General

Also Known As: evanb90

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

UX2, have you seen what IcySon55 has done?

TKAKT(that right?) is just soo awesome looking...

I really hope you are not seriously calling him a n00b.

But, the resources look nice...

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Now this also applies to eva-251:

Banshee wrote:
Hey people, can some of you stop to behave like a children with this stupid "u r n00bz" or "don bash ppl who r much betta than u"...

People have different thoughts but they are all in the same level. So, all need to respect everyone. Specially here. Is that clear?

THE Protagonist
Commander

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well i have to say you guys take things to sirusly ofcorse i wasint calling him a noob for real the stuff he does is like the awesomeist thing ever! also tktks is the mod i am most looking forward to, any blind person could see that its a masterpeice but that dosint change the fact that he can somtimes be an a hole

mice16
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ux2RulesCreator wrote:
well i have to say you guys take things to sirusly ofcorse i wasint calling him a noob for real the stuff he does is like the awesomeist thing ever!

That's hard to tell, a wink Isn't a globally recognised method of saying "Not really" sometimes it can mean "As if you didn't know" bear that in mind, and welcome to the forums. Smile

[quote="Lt A1br3cht"]Kill it with fire!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

THE Protagonist
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok lets just stop it was a joke and only a joke ok so lets stop!

Elerium-155
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This topic should be locked for obvious reasons.

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah right Elerium-155

THE Protagonist
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

but what if i want to post another pack?

Elerium-155
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Your packs are completely and utterly useless/as well as being worthless. They are also ripped from 99% of processed Westwood material and you are just slapping your name all over it. If you REALLY want to make yourself known ux2 then you would make something worth our while instead of posting crap like you have been doing since you've been here. Nobody who creates professional mods will even think about using your packs and even if somebody did use them he would be lacking many braincells.

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ie:Sevelys

THE Protagonist
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wow...you guys gotta get your heads out of your butts we are noobs we cant help that we cant draw your just making a holes of your selfs by bashing us

Elerium-155
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ux2RulesCreator wrote:
wow...you guys gotta get your heads out of your butts we are noobs we cant help that we cant draw your just making a holes of your selfs by bashing us

I was a noob once, but I learned voxelling in private. You can do the same.

Zodiac
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

WTF? Is that a laser cage?

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mabye yeah close this topic soon #Tongue.

THE Protagonist
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Zodiac wrote:
WTF? Is that a laser cage?
yeah it was gonna be a laser fence post but i found out the coding for that has been raped Sad

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm taking anderwin's suggestion here due to lack of maturity of certain individuals.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1 [29 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum