Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:57 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Bomber [3dsmax]
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Tactical Trance
Combat Engineer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject:  Bomber [3dsmax]
Subject description: Very old model.
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This bomber is one of my first models I ever made in 3ds max. I did not reference the orca bomber, but I'm sure you can tell it inspired me.

Bomber.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  136.93 KB
 Viewed:  7857 Time(s)

Bomber.jpg

Bomber.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Bomber.zip
 Filesize:  219.33 KB
 Downloaded:  349 Time(s)

SMT
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

HOLY SH-- Thats awesome in my opinion.(i havent made 3d models before.

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Shouldn't it be more aerodynamical?

_->TF:ADW mod player<-_
Red Dragon

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

aerodynamical isnt the appropriate word, it should be aerodynamically designed thus making it aerodynamic but aerodynamical isnt right.

it should be more aerodynamic looking, and how does it fly? where are the engines?

k212
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

good question , look kinda nice though , a little too dark IMO, but it's ok

Zodiac
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Kinda dark , but good!

Tactical Trance
Combat Engineer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it flys the same way the planes do in planetside. I made it around the time that game came out. You'll see the 4 engines then.

The Killer
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cool Like It

Raptor8
Grenadier

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

cool, but not plausable.

-Wraith88 on EA forums

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
IcySon55
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What's not plausible is your intelligence.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
bonzy_buddy
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

a fine one. Will you turn it into voxel ?? The reactors on the tail (if they are indeed reactor) should be a bit bigger and less boxy.

Muldrake
Supreme Commander

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If you noticed the date of the original posts, you'd see that this is a really old topic.. plus the user hasn't been on for over 6 months.. so don't expect much more work on it.

Radial
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

coooooooooool

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!