Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:24 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Alcedonia Terra (2)
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject:  Alcedonia Terra (2)
Subject description: my 9th map!
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well its been awhile since i released a map so here is a new map by me! I do not think it is one of my greater ones but i do think it turned out pretty nicely. I am releasing this one now as i was bored last night and today and did not want to work on any of my other maps but instead felt like making a new one.........at first i thought it was crap but when i finished with a lot of the stuff it turned out pretty well so yeah.
Name:Alcedonia Terra (Latin for Tranquil Lands.......according to an online translator......sorry i was being lazy Laughing )
Map Maker: Ixith
Map Size: 54X86
Players: 2
Theatre: Temperate
Info: This is my 9th map! It features a nice map for quick 1on1 battles. Players will have decent build space and a fair amount of tiberium. Each player has 3 tiberium trees near their base so that they regain tiberium somewhat quickly. After awhile there could become a tiberium shortage therefor quick battles are better! There are a few triggers on the map. These triggers are all the same and they are for moving supply trucks. The trucks go from the Supply Station/village to the other villages. There are 5 groups of 2 trucks. Don't waste your time trying to destroy these trucks because they don't give you anything.........plus you might be trying forever Laughing . Well anyways hope ya like my new map! Wink oh and please give me comments of all types as they are needed for me to continue to get better!

oh and there is also a pic of the waterfall area but i already have the max attachments appareantly so i will post it in another post!

Village where trucks start.PNG
 Description:
the village where the trucks start....it should be a little less bright especially by those water tanks
 Filesize:  155.77 KB
 Viewed:  6184 Time(s)

Village where trucks start.PNG

Town 1.PNG
 Description:
another small town for the trucks to go to
 Filesize:  249.66 KB

Town 1.PNG

Town2.PNG
 Description:
one of the small villages where the trucks go
 Filesize:  181.65 KB

Town2.PNG

Minimap.JPG
 Description:
the minimap
 Filesize:  4.83 KB

Minimap.JPG

Alcedonia Terra.zip
 Description:
new version with better organized villages............so here it is

Download
 Filename:  Alcedonia Terra.zip
 Filesize:  79.57 KB
 Downloaded:  600 Time(s)

Last edited by Ixith on Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Look relly nice =) from scrennshot i give it 8/10 but i need try it #Tongue.

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yay! Another map from Ixith! Very nice. 9.8/10. The lighting's too blue as like CABAL's been here. Hate to scout by myself...permission to use Reveal Map trigger without re-distributing map? It's very detailed. I like to watch the trucks move here and there when I'm bored as 20 Orca Bombers bomb the enemy base. Laughing

Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I am glad you like it Razz and yes i give you permission to add a reveal map trigger if you wish to.

Yes the lighting is in a way a little too blue but i kinda liked it.........i wasnt sure about it at first but now i am happy with it in a way so i doubt i will be changing that Rolling Eyes

so anyone else play on it yet or can give me any other comments about it? I would really like to see what people have to say about this map.

Demonkiller
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Heya Ixith, its Tiberium here. Nice map, I gonna try it after school Smile

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

you know destiny that when there is less shroud there is more ingame lag

Demonkiller
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, then I am home to try it Very Happy Very Happy

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice map. Added it to my collection and I will try it when i get TS again.

Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

cool.......well i uploaded a new version that has better organized villages and stuff..............i made the villages better due to people at Tumsun saying i had crappy villages.....which i do so i updated it...........one of them also said that this map might be worth a spotlight if i did it Razz i hope it is.................

but anyways thanks guys.......are there anymore comments on this map?

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is the updated version the one you gave me or should I change it too?

Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

no it is not but i am just about to over to Nahaira now and change that one to the newer version Wink

so any comments?

Demonkiller
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

From now on, I gonna write like the CM's at Blizzard in their Forums, in blue.

Your map looks fine, my game crashed, not because of your map but because of a mod so I haven't tried it yet, but I think it works now, I am proud to test it Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon