Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:08 pm
All times are UTC + 0
New Tech Center
Moderators: Lok, Loki-the-hero
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Lok
Stealth Laser Trooper

Location: (StealthTank) Destroyable=no Detectable=no Explodes=yes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:18 pm    Post subject:  New Tech Center Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is he new tech center for the GPA faction, i ithnk my work has improved latley Very Happy

Research Facility.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  194.74 KB
 Viewed:  7049 Time(s)

Research Facility.PNG

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice work with this one too! Funny thing is that those lowest marks in the roof of the "tower" look like eyes Very Happy

Lok
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol, the truck is my favorite part of it took me awhile to make it Smile

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
Zodiac
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It looks like a mix of GDI and Nod tech center. But it is good. Very Happy

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lok wrote:
lol, the truck is my favorite part of it took me awhile to make it Smile

Looks 100% familiar.

=D

Excellant work.

"Banned" RP here

Sleepwalker
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wouldn't it be a little odd to see the same truck at every tech center you build?

Lok
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i guess , but how many tech centers are u planning to buy? therers only a limit to 1 any ways. In our mod we will have the structures scaled to size so they will be really big ingame to give it a more realistic feeling. And also each building will have a build limit of 1, and after you build that structure such as a barracks, you will be able to build a "mini barracks" for perhaps a smaller secondary base. And the secondary bases will be easier to destroy and wont cost as much.Thats just an example, and it goes for al lthe structures like mini power plant ,mini warfactory, etc. So the main base that you start to build in the biggining of the game will be your main and strongest base. Sorry for long explanation. Rolling Eyes

Mr. Pokey
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks good, but on the right - where the curved bit coincides with the flat roof it looks a bit poor. Make something to make it look less sudden between the changes of the cirved bit and the roof, with the textures i mean.

Organised Rules.ini by Judeau

Lok
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

agreed

DuplExxx
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The back of that truck looks like the conteiners in CSS in "de_port"
It's a good thing Wink

Why shoud I become the leader of one nation, when I can control the entire world?
-Yuri

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the truck rules, the rest too by the way

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DuplExxx wrote:
It's a good thing Wink

It's the HL2/CSS cargo container..

"Banned" RP here

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice, that looks very good

_->TF:ADW mod player<-_
Red Dragon

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Lok
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Kyler Adams wrote:
DuplExxx wrote:
It's a good thing Wink

It's the HL2/CSS cargo container..

yes it is indeed, i thought it would be the best texture for it lol

warlock
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The tech center are a great work, You have a good head to make this beauties!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail YouTube User URL Skype Account AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon