Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:22 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Suggestion
Moderators: Yurisarmy
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Universal
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:16 pm    Post subject:  Suggestion Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think we should base our mod from 1950 - 1993. Also to speed up this mod and save us time I suggest we also use public voxels (such as the BTR-60 made by Melle ) etc... and lastly we should use the rock patch.

EVA-251
General

Also Known As: evanb90

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Rock Patch is an indefinite feature essential to this mod, because of possible add-ons and current ones. Especially if Rock Patch can fix the issues with maplistings.

However, on the subject of public voxels, I am confident that when Yurisarmy gets back, with Tovarich and myself, voxels should not be a problem. Buildings, on the other hand, they will be.

Universal
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lee
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Suggestion Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Universal wrote:
I think we should base our mod

Laughing

Universal
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sorry english is not my primary language.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon