Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:24 am
All times are UTC + 0
Some questions
Moderators: Reaperrr, red_rebel
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [26 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
NOD-Kane and Brotherhood
Cyborg Firebomber

Location: In a building,creating the fench Brotherhood of NOD and recruiting...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject:  Some questions Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi everybody!
I need some ww2 stuff in ROTD format; see on my website... Smile
My mod needs some voxels and I need some SHP makers (sign just here Razz ). I hae to add more units, but I can't do it alone... (I know how to put units mod building, but it will make an eternity!!!)

The mod is WWII: Return of Hell. Cool
Thanks, Bill

NOD-Kane and Brotherhood
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:16 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I need answers please... Confused

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

First off, WWII Hell? seems kind of disrespectful of a name. Think of a decent name for such a conflict. You dont need to use ROTD anywyas as a base for it. And why no Junkers-87?

Its not World War II without the Stuka dude.

NOD-Kane and Brotherhood
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:04 am    Post subject:  ACHTUNG Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I put WWII Return of Hell because my Grandfathers were germans and they were in France (1942 to 1945), DUDE! And then they settled in France because of Communist politics in Germany, OK? So please... Confused

And for the mod, it would be sympathic that you couls help me. Very Happy

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

so... make a list of voxels and SHPs you need.

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

why on earth is stuff about a WWII mod in the ROTD forum anyway? If it's a TS mod, it's a TS mod.

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

'Cause hes using ROTD as the base for it. I gather for the infantry and scale, though. Why not move to mod announcements?

NOD-Kane and Brotherhood
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Yeah, right Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah you're right... It's easier to mod with ROTD format. Here is the SHP's I need : Cool

-Us and German standard soldier (with garand and Mauser) with grenade frames (please). Razz
-Us and German mp soldier (with grenade frames too...)
-Us and German flamethrower
-Us and German Bazooka and Panzerschreck
-Us and German sniper.
(LIST NOT FINISHED)

(For the Us soldier I starded a SHP.If you want it to view it, just say me)

For the Voxels, I need: Smile

-PZII, PZIV, TIGER I&II, PANTHER.
-SHERMAN, STUART, M10 WOLWERINE, CHAFFEE, PERSHING.
-SDKFZ 251, 232.
-M3 HALF TRACK, M16 HALF TRACK.
(LIST NOT FINISHED)

Stygs
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ROTD format? Surprised
ROTD is using the same file types as normals TS, just with a seperat game.exe and renamed inis...

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

my point exactly... why use ROTD as base for a WW2 mod? He should just start from normal TS...

NOD-Kane and Brotherhood
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject:  PLEASE Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So please just help me
I talked about ROTD fromat for the infantry. Nothing else. But if you want, I'm very enthousiast about making that mod. Cool Razz

NOD-Kane and Brotherhood
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:46 am    Post subject:  ROTD Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think I'll use the ROTD terrain textures but I need some shp's makers and voxels makers. Maybe we can ask the DDAY team to help us?

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

who is this "we" you talk about? Just learn how to mod before going around spitting out ideas.

NOD-Kane and Brotherhood
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject:  WHAT?! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I know how to mod, man. You talk like the chief, calm down... Sorry I put "we" only for cooperative mens, NOT FOR YOU! So if you don't want to help me, it's not a matter, there are better cooperative mens than you, sucker! Tu te crois malin, le Belge! Alors arrête ton char et descends de ton nuage! Toi aussi t'es passé par là!

Stygs
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Re: WHAT?! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NOD wrote:
I know how to mod, man. You talk like the chief, calm down... Sorry I put "we" only for cooperative mens, NOT FOR YOU! So if you don't want to help me, it's not a matter, there are better cooperative mens than you, sucker! Tu te crois malin, le Belge! Alors arrête ton char et descends de ton nuage! Toi aussi t'es passé par là!

wtf are you talking about? Confused

Muldrake
Supreme Commander

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NOD, it is advisable not to go insulting respected members of this community..

I highly the team for D-DAY will be willing to work on a small-time project like this. You'll have to find other shp and voxel artists elsewhere.

And it looks like you'd be doing your own infantry and the such anyway, if so, why use RotD as a base?

For what its worth, you may as well just have a mod for ordinary TS, with your own graphics. Because, if you'll be making your own graphics anyway, its pointless basing it off another mod.

Also, have you asked if you could actually do a mod for RotD? Reaperr (or whoever it is right now) may not actually want other people to use the resources of RotD for other mods.

Buck up your attitude, Nod. If people don't reply, its because they're not interested.

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the world's goin' crazy.

again... -_-'

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:11 pm    Post subject: Re: WHAT?! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NOD wrote:
Tu te crois malin, le Belge! Alors arrête ton char et descends de ton nuage! Toi aussi t'es passé par là!

You think you're smart, Belgian! Well stop and get off your high cloud! You've been through this as well

Je suis Flamand... pas francophone #Tongue
Et moi je suis comencé avec C&C1, et j'ai travaillé seul pour des années. Je n'ai jamais eu besoin d'aide.

I'm Flemish, so French isn't my native language #Tongue
And I started with C&C1, and I've worked alone for years. I never needed any help.

And my point is simply that I don't see any reason why you would use ROTD as basis for your mod...

Last edited by Nyerguds on Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

NOD-Kane and Brotherhood
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject:  GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PUT**N TOUT ME TOMBE SUR LA GUEULE AUJOURD'HUI!!!
J'EN AI MARRE!!!!!!! Mad Mad #Mad #Mad #Mad #Mad

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bring out ze BANSTIK #Tongue

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Gosho wrote:
Bring out ze BANSTIK #Tongue

HELL YEAH!

Muldrake
Supreme Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nod.
The native language here is English, and as such, your replies should be in english. If you keep replying in french, you could be banned, especially if you keep the attitude you have now.

And Nyerguds is one of the most skilled, experienced and veteran members of the community, I really don't like how you're talking to him. Stop your attitude, or you will be banned.

And also considering he has had a part to play for the development of RotD, I'd say you don't want to annoy him, as he can say whether or not your mod has permission to use RotD as a base to work from, whether its really needed or not.

Your loss, your decision.

NOD-Kane and Brotherhood
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject:  Yeah Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm very sorry. I had bad news from my family so... Crying or Very sad
I will repair that. Should I stop modding?

I'm very very sorry. Embarassed

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Don't stop modding, stop flaming people. I'd apologize to Nyerguds in a PM if I were you.

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ehh, that's all right. I like meeting new French C&C fans, actually, because there are very few of them that know enough english to have the courage to post on English forums. NOD's English is good.
(although his nickname is a tad unoriginal Wink )

I just seriously don't understand why he'd start from ROTD, building on somebody else's work while he's planning to replace it all anyway.
I think it'd be a better learning experience to imitate the methods used in ROTD than to actually don't bother with that and start replacing files in the already-working ROTD mixfile+exe structure.

NOD-Kane and Brotherhood
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In fact, I use the rotd mod because i like the terrain, the size of the soldiers, and because i've only learnt how to use the rotd.mix files. Exclamation

I know I'm very "chiant" (boring Cool ) but it would be great if I could have help from other people. I don't have a lot of time because I'm at the "lycée" (Nyergud I think you know that) and I have a lot of work to do... Embarassed

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [26 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon