Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:46 am
All times are UTC + 0
FS Tiberium Wilderness [2-4]
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [20 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Aurora196
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject:  FS Tiberium Wilderness [2-4] Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello all,

Well, I finally finished this map, and it's called Tiberium Wilderness.

It's a 4-player, fully mutated map. Tiberium is spread all over the map. On this tiberium infested map there are still some traces of a once giant city. It's a (1vs1/1vs1)-map so playing with three enemies is much more fun, than with only one enemy.

The map was tested, as far as I know, by Ixith and ORCACommander, so thank you.

Well here are the screenshots, the minimap and a big preview (and the map of course Razz ).

FinMinimap.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  27.78 KB
 Viewed:  45397 Time(s)

FinMinimap.PNG

player4.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  790.81 KB

player4.PNG

OutpostV2.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  774.76 KB

OutpostV2.PNG

preview1024.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  555.89 KB

preview1024.png

FS Tiberium Wilderness V1.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  FS Tiberium Wilderness V1.zip
 Filesize:  200.23 KB
 Downloaded:  2500 Time(s)

The Raven
Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

An excellent map. well done lighting, good terrain variety and detailing. Balanced. I really dont have a complaint about it, you obviously worked very hard on it. I think this might deserve a spotlight.

View user's profile Send private message Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Muldrake
Supreme Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Another legend returns, I'm guessing again with the news of CNC3! #Tongue

A fantastic map, Aurora! Although it was obvious it was going to be good without it.

Definitely worth a spotlighting!

Zodiac
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very good map ,balnced , the lighting is good and i like the big prewiev is cool. Worth of a spotlight.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That big preview screenie is pure wootage! excelent work with the whole map Aurora! It looks balanced, and has a nice Veinhole top o' the hill Wink Very tiberium themed, doesn't seem to have a lack of tiberium at all, heh.

Mr. Pokey
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

An amazing map, love the detail, lighting, the works. And I think that everyone should do a preview like that Smile

Organised Rules.ini by Judeau

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yup, tis good Very Happy

Aurora196
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks everyone, for the the comments. Smile

@ Muldrake

I didn't actually left, but I'm just a slow mapper, and not a regular poster on the forums. But I did make this map, because of CNC3 (some combination of a yellow and red zone).

@ Mr. Pokey

Indeed big previews are cool, only they require much work. I made one for this map because the map wasn't really big, but I might make them also for future maps.

Keep the comments flowing Very Happy !

Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yes like i said at Tumsun it is VERY nice and definetaly deserves a spotlight here just like it was at Tumsun! Razz

so please SPOTLIGHT THIS MAP! ITS WORTH IT! Wink

and i must say i REALLY love that preview. everytime i see it i like it more.......so i think i may try and do one for my map that im working on Very Happy

good job aurora and hopefull you get it spotlighted here as well

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That preveiw just screams Tiberium Wars amazingly. Im going to have to boot up Return of the dawn now instead of RA2. Thanks. #Tongue

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

One word:

Spotlighted!

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

w00t! Go aurora!

You should make more maps like this one...

This one is just SPECTACULAR.. only thing is there's alot of dead ends, kind of like a laberynth.. I like that, but at the same time I dont... get's confuzzleing.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Dubzac
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aurora196 you map is so real looking i love the long brige ...hey is there any hosptial on that map?

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

how do u do that ingame map scan shit?

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

photoshop, the prnt screen/ctrl+v buttons, and patience... lots and lots of patience.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
TerroR
General

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wow screw that

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This looks like a really great map Very Happy I will play it asap.

EDIT: I have found 1 small thing: the veins don't grow, nor they grow back when harvested.

handofcod
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

cool can u post the link to download the green map plz i wanna see if it is good compaird to the maps i made once

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's at the bottom of the first post.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL
ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

im sure i posted in this topic....
and commented on that sweet megaminimap....

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [20 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon