Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:53 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Infantry Weapons
Moderators: Yurisarmy
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Should Basic Infantry have grenades?
Yes
85%
 85%  [ 6 ]
No
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

EVA-251
General

Also Known As: evanb90

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject:  Infantry Weapons Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have a simple question for you people who know stuff about infantry toys, erm..Rifles

Ok, few questions.

I have read that America utilized the M1 Garand in the Korean War and up to 1957, when the M14 replaced it. The question is, how should the M1 Garand fire- Single shots, higher damage, decent ROF, Multiple Shots(2 or 3), lower damage, slower ROF?

And for the Soviets, I have been reading up on the AK-47. A previous rifle, the SKS, was used in Korea(so early 50s). It appears that that Rifle saw early 50s service and especially in proxy wars. The AK-47 according to Wikipedia came into service in 1949, and saw service up to when the AK-74 replaced it.

Should the standard Soviet "Rifle Infantry" wield this weapon for the 50's, or should it be map based(German Front=yes, Korea=No)

And a opinion poll.
Should basic infantry(those who cannot defend themselves from tanks) have grenades?

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes and No.

Listen to what I have to say - don't give "basic" GI's grenades. Instead, make GI's with grenade weapons untrainable and with the new RP logic, make Elite normal GIs turn into greande GIs with guns (deplyed).

Just my idea.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon