Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:58 am
All times are UTC + 0
Random Screenshots
Moderators: blubb
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 2 [60 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: 1, 2 Next
blubb
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject:  Random Screenshots
Subject description: here you will find random captured teasers :)
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

First Screen shows... a city district in nod's hands, with my tick tank and the nearby garrisoned buildings destroying incoming enemy forces and holding a barrier.

the second one shows my GDI base, guardet by my automatic Hunter Seekers, very useful.

don't worry about the flag positions..i have to find for every building an own angle for the flag where it shows up, also the flag is a placeholder i'll do a better one.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OMG *drool*

I like the flag position on the Sun TImes building.. It looks like a flagpole.. Otherwise, it's all really really good.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Disruptor
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

(1st Pic) Everyone has to pick on Disruptor Laughing j/k

The pics are great, like the flags in the building-im guessing that they are garrisoned.

blubb
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yup they are garrisoned Smile
it's a nod city disstrict that i made into my own personal barrier in front of my base that lies a bit away from the city but the city is an entrance to my base terrain, that way i have a lighter but cool barrier to hold first or lighter attack waves.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well domnik, i am amazed by the work you have done... when i first met you you could not even relate to the rules.ini, now... you have a brilliant project on its way. well done dude!

blubb
General

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

another pair of screenshots #Tongue
one shows a nod base in the night, it shows also.....my fetish for nod bases xD

the other one shows a typical TS² explosion for bigger objects, i think its quite really cool to have a bigger selection of explosions Smile

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Mr. Pokey
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I really like the large explosion, very nicely done!

Organised Rules.ini by Judeau

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Automatic hunter seekers...eh, I don't know if that's a good idea.
The rest of the stuff is INCREDIBLE though, very nice job, blubb! Smile
This stuff must've taken some serious time to make

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

SMT
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sweeeeeeeeeeet

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice stuff, very origional, keep it up.

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just one thing bothering me - can't you make the garisoned buildings have sandbags or something like that to show off that the buildings i occupied. The flag can barelly be seen in the night.

blubb
General

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Gosho wrote:
Just one thing bothering me - can't you make the garisoned buildings have sandbags or something like that to show off that the buildings i occupied. The flag can barelly be seen in the night.

i don't like to explain things 3 times and further
read in the garrison threat about that
it simply costs too much time, nerves and time and nerves, just hold your eyes open, the flag can be seen at night.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, I've read that before. I'm just saying, if you ask C&CVK nicely enough...#Tongue

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Make a Rifle Infantry garrison or a Cyborg garrison, too, Not just ROcket GUys. They get pwned against an E1 flood.

Stygs
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

as far as i know, the garrison contains more than just rocket trooper, so no need to worry about that Wink

btw, you should change the Banshee remaps, they are to dark compared to the other Nod units...

blubb
General

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

garrisoning is a standart for all buildings, it contains anti tank weapons and anti infantry weapons.
no sniper or no special case shit what imbalances the game.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Chriz wrote:
btw, you should change the Banshee remaps, they are to dark compared to the other Nod units...

Actually, keep the Banshee.

MAJORLY darken the Artillery & slightly darken the TickTank.

"Banned" RP here

blubb
General

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

....boom

Hydraw Art on Facebook

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

.. what in the hell did you blow up?!

Beta prerelease explosions are nice too Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
blubb
General

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it's the bridge, and exactly using the prerelease snow explosion, oddly TS engine only makes explosion per cell, so there are explosions everywhere

Hydraw Art on Facebook

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well It looks REALLY good.

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It looks very good.

Eyecandy. And the bridge explosion is sweet Very Happy

_->TF:ADW mod player<-_
Red Dragon

Dupl3xxx
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I want more BOOOOOOOOOooooooooo.......... ms!

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

blubb wrote:
it's the bridge, and exactly using the prerelease snow explosion, oddly TS engine only makes explosion per cell, so there are explosions everywhere

Might be worth making duplicate versions of some of the bigger explsosions but with different transparency values

Would add more variation and could create the effects more precisely shown in the earliest TS Beta screenies (the 3 snow ones)

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I know this is kind a offtopic, but how can you set a weapon warhead cause more than just one type of explosions? because the warhead seems to cause explosions that are first in the "Animlist" line, the others are insignificant.

"AnimList=S_CLSN16,S_CLSN22,S_CLSN30,S_CLSN42,S_CLSN58"
This is an example, the animlist of Armour Piercing. The explosion is always S_CLSN16, no matter what I do. How can I make the explosion variable, it's boring to see the same explosion all the time.

Ontopic: I see you have already added some lightposts (not the huge yellow ones) and traffic lights Smile The explosions are very nice too, and BIG!

blubb
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

those are the TSR lightposts yuri, btw those are floodlights if you look closer, they are even more stupid if they are that small when they got released in the official TS version.

about the warheads, i know your problem, but its not the place to talk about that, additionally i have no solve for that problem.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

blubb
General

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

shiner camp, just a suggest...keep your units a tad away from those nice guys in white with the 1 red shoulderpad and green tiberium ampulls....they screw you if you can't take them out, and they are faster than you!

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

woah! those suicide bombers are sweet!

blubb
General

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

does it makes sense to make a driving pass when you want to drive one of these btw? xD

Hydraw Art on Facebook

bonzy_buddy
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

all that is really nice especially the last explosion (exept the big lampost)

blubb
General

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the lightposts got a TAD resized, but not too much, but you'll notice it.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Mr. Pokey
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks really sweet Smile

Btw, will the artillery be powerful but inaccurate in TS squared? rather than inaccurate and rubbish like in FS?

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is it even possible to make it not hit the target? okay, this was a stupid question, forget it...

Looks like a nice A-bomb truck...l

blubb
General

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The artillery is powerfull and inaccurate #Tongue

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Raptor8
Grenadier

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sorry, but will the mod be translated into english?

-Wraith88 on EA forums

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Mr. Pokey
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

blubb wrote:
The artillery is powerfull and inaccurate #Tongue

Thank god for that ^_^

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Raptor8 wrote:
sorry, but will the mod be translated into english?

yes, but it will be released in German first.

I like those screens. übersweet Very Happy

_->TF:ADW mod player<-_
Red Dragon

Raptor8
Grenadier

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

looks good, can't wait

-Wraith88 on EA forums

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

btw, don't you think the large explosion in the middle has a bit too much white color?

Creagor
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That last screenie has the tiberium twinkle effect enabled - are you planning to use this? Because if so, you do know it makes online play impossible right?

Anyway, the whoel mod is loking very nice, keep it up Smile

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh I almost forgot the twinkle belongs to the Tiberium crystals! of course...#Tongue

blubb
General

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The last explosion has really much white, in 1 or 2 maybe 3 frames, trust me its looking good like a lightflash, the whole exlosion itself is detailed well and goes look well ingame.

Twinkle effect IS enabled, but you can play the mod in MP.
Because of this i use 2 differen't rules ini's for squared, one without twinkle, for Mplayer, and one with twinkle for Singleplayer, in the end the mod will come with it's own exe and be sorted out cleaned that it doesn't iterrupt anything and beeing attractive and confortable for the user. Smile

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good plan, I might use it myself too.

Raptor8
Grenadier

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Love garrisoning also. I wonder if Westwood ever foresaw the community making such drastic changes in a mod?

-Wraith88 on EA forums

blubb
General

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

garissoning is a old feature that has been cut out due to logic problems, for NOW, probably for later or ETS.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sorry for being curious, but what was the exact problem?

blubb
General

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

1. the "both side" specialities bite together in theyr logics, and i don'T want garrisoning for both sides

2.It still looks a bit doh! if you have to capture buildings by an engineer first...

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Raptor8
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

so how exactly does the garrisonging work, i didnt think it was possible.

-Wraith88 on EA forums

blubb
General

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

if you need to know it ask around or use your brain i don't like to explain the same thing 100000000000 mio times Sad plus i think its obivous when i talk about engineers...

anyway, new screen, gdi base anywhere on the vega map that is probably not includet but i don't know yet about ahaving converted SP maps.

anyways here you can see Civil powerplant tch buildings.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh my gawd! I see Gangster's old tech center on use #Tongue Damn it's beautiful. I believe lazyness could no way be the only reason for WW to abandon all this beta babies Sad

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon