:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Do you want to advertise at Project Perfect Mod. Find out how to do it HERE.

The time now is Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:12 am
All times are UTC + 0
 Forum index » Other Projects » Released » Return of the Dawn (TS to TD Total Conversion)
2.6 Screenshots
Moderators: Reaperrr, red_rebel
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
Author Message
Stygs
Cyborg Cannon


Joined: 27 Nov 2005
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject:   2.6 Screenshots Reply with quote

Here are some screenshots I made during the last week, while I was testing some of Nods new unit grafics. (thats why nearly all of them are showing Nod troops #Tongue )










_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Muldrake
Supreme Commander


Joined: 19 Sep 2003
Location: England

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are some brilliant Screenshots!
Totally love them! And the new voxels really work beautifully, well done, Chriz!
_________________
If there is a problem on the forums, PM me.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Raptor8
Grenadier


Joined: 11 Nov 2005
Location: Buffalo NY, a yellow zone w00t!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice units, looking good. THe fire effects look cool.
_________________

-Wraith88 on EA forums

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Crimsonum
Seth


Joined: 14 Jul 2005
Location: The fine land of Finland

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is bug in the flame anim for the flame tank, sometimes it's totaly in wrong angle (I think we need more than 8 frames). Overall is good, I think I'm going to re-download this Razz
_________________
Twisted Insurrection co-leader

Quote:
When it comes to email HTML, all best practices from web development goes straight out the window.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reaperrr
Commander


Joined: 26 Apr 2003
Location: Somewhere in Germany

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yuri 06 wrote:
there is bug in the flame anim for the flame tank, sometimes it's totaly in wrong angle (I think we need more than 8 frames). Overall is good, I think I'm going to re-download this Razz

More than 8 directions for fire anims isn't possible in TS.
I know the angle isn't perfect for n-e, n-w, s-e, s-w directions, but fixing this would be more tricky than you might think, so this won't change for 2.6.

About re-downloading it, I highly recommend that, because the new voxels are not the only improvement that was made since the 2.5 beta. Full list of improvements will be posted when 2.6 comes online, but I can already tell you that some bugs were fixed since 2.5. Besides the fixes Chriz already included in his new-voxel-mod, a crash-bug was fixed as well, and AI should work much better than in 2.5, too.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Crimsonum
Seth


Joined: 14 Jul 2005
Location: The fine land of Finland

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reaperrr wrote:
Yuri 06 wrote:
there is bug in the flame anim for the flame tank, sometimes it's totaly in wrong angle (I think we need more than 8 frames). Overall is good, I think I'm going to re-download this Razz

More than 8 directions for fire anims isn't possible in TS.
I know the angle isn't perfect for n-e, n-w, s-e, s-w directions, but fixing this would be more tricky than you might think, so this won't change for 2.6.

About re-downloading it, I highly recommend that, because the new voxels are not the only improvement that was made since the 2.5 beta. Full list of improvements will be posted when 2.6 comes online, but I can already tell you that some bugs were fixed since 2.5. Besides the fixes Chriz already included in his new-voxel-mod, a crash-bug was fixed as well, and AI should work much better than in 2.5, too.


this seems to be non-TFD compatible, because it keeps saying "insert CD into CD case" every time I start the game Sad
_________________
Twisted Insurrection co-leader

Quote:
When it comes to email HTML, all best practices from web development goes straight out the window.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Stygs
Cyborg Cannon


Joined: 27 Nov 2005
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...
There are a lot of topis here how to play mods with TFD Wink
I think Nyerguds made a fix for it some time ago..
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Reaperrr
Commander


Joined: 26 Apr 2003
Location: Somewhere in Germany

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yuri 06 wrote:
this seems to be non-TFD compatible, because it keeps saying "insert CD into CD case" every time I start the game Sad

to make it work with TFD, you need Nyerguds' TFD fix.
I think the thread is somewhere here in the forum, but I'll add it to the official download section too, once 2.6 is finished.

EDIT: ok, Chriz was a bit faster Wink

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Crimsonum
Seth


Joined: 14 Jul 2005
Location: The fine land of Finland

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, I remember it now, I'll keep looking for it...
_________________
Twisted Insurrection co-leader

Quote:
When it comes to email HTML, all best practices from web development goes straight out the window.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
apoptygma
Civilian


Joined: 03 Oct 2008

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll have to give this a go, I've recently become a huge fan of the "dawn of the tiberium age" mod and looking forward to tiberiumdawn the c&c3 mod, this seems like a nice blend heh

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nyerguds
General


Joined: 24 May 2004
Location: Flanders (Be) Posts:300000001

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTA is nice, but ROTD actually uses the TS engine features, which makes it a bit nicer IMO Smile
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Other Projects » Released » Return of the Dawn (TS to TD Total Conversion)
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group

Wildcard SSL Certificates
[ Time: 0.3112s ][ Queries: 11 (0.0037s) ][ Debug on ]