Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:17 am
All times are UTC + 0
DooMod can be seen by all
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [27 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Tapek

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:21 am    Post subject:  DooMod can be seen by all Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The DooMod forum can be seen by all, but you cant enter it unless you have access. This is not a bug.

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

so we have this forbidden forum just sat there on the list, taunting us with its forbidden knowledge, this isn't fair dammit! Wink

Tapek

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Final Dawn does the same thing, doesnt it?

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

erm.... dunno never noticed, i guess i must have the priviliges to get into fd

Tapek

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There's nothing in the DooMod forum, anyway.

*Explosions, bonks, and laughter can be heard from the forum*

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As well as THIS MUSIC

music_stab_comedy.wav
 Description:
 Filesize:  188.86 KB
 Viewed:  2924 Time(s)

Right Click To Download This File

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tapek wrote:

- No. Any registered member might see, read, post and reply in the PPM: Final Dawn forum under the Projects group.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lmao @ kane's music!

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LAMO, are you a clown in real life Kane? cos thats what it sounds like.

Tapek

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sneak Preview!

doomod.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  194.84 KB
 Viewed:  3026 Time(s)

doomod.jpg

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I WILL MAKE IT IN THAT FORUM IF I HAVE TO EAT A MONKEY! muahaha

Tapek

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee, stop trying to set it back on View-Private. Don't think I won't notice.

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

and if he doesnt his little spies wil Wink

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TEH SPYS HAEV STOELDED MI PRIAVTE VUE OPTIANS!!!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

weird.... why do you want to people view the existance if they can't get into it? It's a personal project.... not public as far as you guys said...

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

to drive people like me insane

Tapek

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yea

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

kane plz take that sound file off it keeps crashing my comp i'm using another one right now

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lolll, how does it crash your comp? It's a wav file!

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

dunno comp has too much junk on it...
oh well im using a new one, no worry:)

Tapek

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bumped, because a few people have been asking me why its viewable.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tapek wrote:

No, it doesnt. People can read, start new topics, reply, download attachments, etc...

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee I believe you already answered that question once didn't you?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol... I havent seen my reply about it #Tongue

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol...

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol, he's making his point clear. Seriously tho it should be hidden, i remember people complaining about clutter, well if a forum you cant get into isn't clutter.........

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [27 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!