Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:34 am
All times are UTC + 0
Graphical Requests
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 5 of 8 [353 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next
Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ill try my best, if someone else would help it would be better since It'll take me a while and the quality won't be so good.

Aussie Bomber
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

32 bit bitmap image format would do Wink

.|___|
..\__/
....\/

Now throw agrenade out the window & see What happens

Saref
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I need MadHQ's terrain! If someone have it, please send it to me!

Orac
President

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MadHQ's terrain...
Being the terrain belonging to MadHQ?

Maybe you should...
ask him?

Saref
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I ask him. He not have it now Sad

hotrods20
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi I would like to request that someone turns the McBurger Kong from RA2 to a McBurger Cat. Kinda like my avi.

Republic_Commando_401
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi, i would like to request a crystal based background with a row of tiberium crystals floating on top like my avatar

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

McBurger Cat? Laughing Laughing

The enemy shall be injected with toxic poison - Venom

hotrods20
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Its a true request I would like a McBurger Cat store for my mod. The slogan for the store would be "I can has cheezburger!!!"

Joshy
Schwing!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here is your requested shp, please give credits, I worked hard on this.

Untitled-1.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  92.08 KB
 Viewed:  25341 Time(s)

Untitled-1.png

Regulus
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Probably, without a doubt, the BEST SHP on PPM. You need to work for TS:AE joshy.

Starkiller
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Joshy wrote:
Here is your requested shp, please give credits, I worked hard on this.

LOL ! Laughing

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh my, Jaba the Hut!

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Jaba the Bridge Repair Hut? #Tongue

Tony
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hideous! Laughing

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Regulus wrote:
Probably, without a doubt, the BEST SHP on PPM. You need to work for TS:AE joshy.

He should work for EA.

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The McBurgerCat, not all what it should be, but take it for what its worth. Rules and Art entries included. Have fun.

McBurgerCat05.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  541.8 KB
 Viewed:  25258 Time(s)

McBurgerCat05.png

MBCAT.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  MBCAT.rar
 Filesize:  7.5 KB
 Downloaded:  229 Time(s)

Last edited by Cranium on Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Uh.....................................................

Best...

Easter...

Egg...

Building...

Ever!!!!

hotrods20
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Question why is the SHP different than the picture itself?

Eldrei
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Now why didn't I see this? This. Is. Awesome!

Joshy
Schwing!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

shp, as requested

McKatBurgerTownDelux.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  McKatBurgerTownDelux.zip
 Filesize:  23.01 KB
 Downloaded:  266 Time(s)

Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Frankly, I liked Cranium's better...

Orac
President

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Show ingame preview? #Tongue

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey Joshy, I cant open your file?

@Hotrods20, post an ingame so I can see whats the matter.

Image9.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  31.71 KB
 Viewed:  25126 Time(s)

Image9.png

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, its a "file" as in it has no format.

Eldrei
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Try opening it with shp or place it in the XCC Mixer, it can look through files.

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Laughing shwing!

Q45
Tiberian Fiend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi, my band (Vorna) is in need of a good logo, high resolution of course. We'd be very thankful if someone here would design and create one. We play melodic folk influenced black metal, so the logo should fit this style.

Here is something we've been thinking about:
- A scetch of a logo. This one is made as an ambigram (a pointless idea we had), but the new logo shouldn't be one. Some symmetry wouldn't hurt of course.
- Take a look at these black metal logos. Our logo could be something quite similar, maybe not as aggressive-looking and messy as those. It should look 'natural' and reflect the heathen theme we have. So nothing futuristic.
- The logo we have on our MySpace page is made with a downloaded font and is just temporary. But it does look quite nice imo, so the new logo could have all these three styles combined somehow. Good luck to whoever dares take the task. Very Happy

Twisted Insurrection's Lead Campaign Developer

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In fact, I like the idea of an ambigram logo. Only it should reflect the metal theme too, yeah.

Vefbl4
General

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

My request. Shp fish monster.

fsh.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  126.77 KB
 Viewed:  25047 Time(s)

fsh.png

Joshy
Schwing!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Frankly, I liked Cranium's better...

Mad

Quote:
Hi, my band (Vorna)

Laughing

Vorna_LowRes.png
 Description:
Low REzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
 Filesize:  495.63 KB
 Viewed:  25019 Time(s)

Vorna_LowRes.png

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Q45 wrote:
Hi, my band (Vorna) is in need of a good logo, high resolution of course. We'd be very thankful if someone here would design and create one. We play melodic folk influenced black metal, so the logo should fit this style.

Here is something we've been thinking about:
- A scetch of a logo. This one is made as an ambigram (a pointless idea we had), but the new logo shouldn't be one. Some symmetry wouldn't hurt of course.
- Take a look at these black metal logos. Our logo could be something quite similar, maybe not as aggressive-looking and messy as those. It should look 'natural' and reflect the heathen theme we have. So nothing futuristic.
- The logo we have on our MySpace page is made with a downloaded font and is just temporary. But it does look quite nice imo, so the new logo could have all these three styles combined somehow. Good luck to whoever dares take the task. Very Happy

I'd do it for you mate, but Logo's are better when vectorized. Sadly vectors are my weak spot.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TSHyper!

Q45
Tiberian Fiend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@Joshy: Oh god, got to show this to the guys. Laughing

Thanks anyway Aro. It's a shame your vector skills aren't good enough. :/

An ambigram could fit better for some other music style imo, like progressive metal. Well, maybe even our style if done really well, but it's not a necessity.

And iirc both me and Aro asked Hyper to design the logo, but I haven't heard if he's making it or not.

Edit: Oh btw, don't think about the colours yet, just a black and white image will be enough. Wink

Twisted Insurrection's Lead Campaign Developer

Palkia323
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:07 am    Post subject: Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge Voxels... Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm in desperate need of the RA2YR Voxels and I dont have YR or RA2. If someone could pm me the (or just some) of the original voxels that would be amazing!

3ds Topic
Clicky

inzane krazy
General

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge Voxels... Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Palkia323 wrote:
I'm in desperate need of the RA2YR Voxels and I dont have YR or RA2. If someone could pm me the (or just some) of the original
voxels that would be amazing!

Exactly why do you need the original voxels?

Palkia323
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Because I'm modding TS and would like to use modified RA2 Voxels.

3ds Topic
Clicky

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I need the attached Kane picture in high quality.
Does anyone has this in a higher resolution?

kane2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  8.24 KB
 Viewed:  24576 Time(s)

kane2.jpg

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here ya go, LKO

kane2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  88.5 KB
 Viewed:  24569 Time(s)

kane2.jpg

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks Smile

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Cantdrawbutmod
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello,

I made a request before,but I made a new thread about it,here: Dune-like pavements

I'm sorry for not noticing this topic,but when I wondered where to post,I went into "Welcome to the Media Hut!" topic,and the only thing I saw was "If you want to start a graphical request thread, and enough people are interested, your post will be stickied.",so I thought I had to "start a graphical request thread",and didn't think there was one for everybody.

edit:

Also,I would like to know if somebody ever did some "universal buildup animation".
Something like that from RA3:

Basically,taking the things around the buildings being built,making them more full so that nothing from the real building need to be shown,and making various (with different foundations) animations like that that could be used by beginners as temporary buildup anims,to allow their mod to work properly earlier.

I don't know about RA2 users,but TS users would like it,since buildings are unsellable without proper buildup (I'm using TREESPRD right now,so anything would be an improvement I think Very Happy )

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Was wondering if one of you Voxel Artists could help me get this tank here together. I ran it thru 3ds2vxl like 5 times under different settings, and each time the normals/colors end up funky. It would be very appreciative if someone could lend a hand. Thanks.
It's supposed to look like image 3, well similar in vxl form, you know what I mean.

NewTank.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  255.83 KB
 Viewed:  24437 Time(s)

NewTank.png

NewTank2.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  363.97 KB

NewTank2.png

Image3.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  147.62 KB

Image3.png

HeavyTank.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  HeavyTank.rar
 Filesize:  64.79 KB
 Downloaded:  209 Time(s)

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You still have to edit the voxel by yourself to end up having decent results.

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Deformat wrote:
You still have to edit the .vxl

wow! I never knew that Laughing
Thats the main reason I put this here, cuz my .vxl skills are well, how should I put this.....They Suck! Sad

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You didn't say exactly what you wanted.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Deformat wrote:
You didn't say exactly what you wanted.

I'm pretty sure he did.

Quote:
Was wondering if one of you Voxel Artists could help me get this tank here together. I ran it thru 3ds2vxl like 5 times under different settings, and each time the normals/colors end up funky.

Quote:
It's supposed to look like image 3

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Anyone care to do a new Stealth Tank in a more TD or TW style (preferable TD). Namly with darker colors like the TI Nod Units. It's for a little private mod for TS so I can play it and not too much of how TI is sooo much better.

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yuri's Revenge installation screens without any of the units in it.

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

anyone have a cone shaped Street light alpha image I can use?

[Edit] nevermind, I made my own.

Palkia323
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:04 am    Post subject: Texture Please Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey everyone. I am in need of some high-quality grass, dirt, lunar, water, rock, and scorched earth textures. Textures that I could use for 3D modeling would be AMAZING! Thanks(:

3ds Topic
Clicky

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 5 of 8 [353 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon