Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:15 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Graphical Requests
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 8 [353 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, ..., 6, 7, 8 Next
Tratos
General

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 2:33 pm    Post subject:  Graphical Requests Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I made these. Also i will be taking requests from you lot too, so if you want a sig, or a wallpaper or whatever, ask.

tratos.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  89.72 KB
 Viewed:  61801 Time(s)

tratos.jpg

frostyt.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  43.7 KB
 Viewed:  61790 Time(s)

frostyt.jpg

frostyme.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  27.13 KB
 Viewed:  61773 Time(s)

frostyme.jpg

Sapp726
Grenadier

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i love that first one Smile can you make me a signature? Just one that has some kind of sweet backround like ur first image with my name on it

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very Happy

sapp.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  31.6 KB
 Viewed:  61736 Time(s)

sapp.jpg

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

its teh ownage!!!!
can i have one?

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Any particular style?

D
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

tis may seem a little greesy, but if it is nm and forget it, slap me if u must (cept terror the fag) but moving along, could u please make me a quick , grey/black (mostly, i woul dliek SOME colour) basic layput for my site?

FinalMoon
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I LOVE the ice! How'd you make? And what font is that in?

Tapek

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I wanted a Matrix background, like with all the code and crap falling down the screen, but maybe you could kind of enhance it?

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

right, Bob, i could make a layout for your site, but it wouldn't be quick and there are a hell of a lot of templates out there.

Final Moon, the ice is pretty easy but doesn't look good on smaller size lettering, i'll post a tutorial on it soon and the font i used is called Dark Crystal, just type "Dark crystal font" into any search engine and you should find it.

Tapek, i made this one for someone over at the CnC Guild forums but i can adapt it if you dont mind sharing the style with someone else.

deciler.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  59.43 KB
 Viewed:  61713 Time(s)

deciler.jpg

D
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i know there a ton of templates out there, but most of em ernt for the kind of site mine is. (there all white pink blue). and the 1's that do have a dedent colours, i try to adjust the layout just a bit , and they totaly ztype up on me

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well then find me a template you like and i'll do something with it.

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tratos wrote:
Any particular style?

nah, just a cool looking bg

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Take your pick.

kopaka1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  35.65 KB
 Viewed:  61688 Time(s)

kopaka1.jpg

kopaka2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  40.49 KB
 Viewed:  61680 Time(s)

kopaka2.jpg

kopaka3.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  35.69 KB
 Viewed:  61671 Time(s)

kopaka3.jpg

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i like the last one, can you add the 649?

D
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

rgr

D
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol i foudn a decent layout, but i think its the red generals layout b4 it was edited and made for red generals, LMAo, sure as hell looks liek it. (if it is, damn, only 1 so far that is good enuf)

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol, maybe it was the RG layout. It used to be very blue and very bright.

D
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yep blue and dragon ball z or gt or whatever dragon ball series it is

devin11590
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If ya get some time, could i get a banner for my website? Its called Operation: World Defense. Its a mod for RA2, so make it look kinda good with that type of theme. (one that goes along with the darkly colored allied circut backround that comes with the RA2 fansitekit) Just cuz i need 1 that goes with a theme, dont skimp on the cool fonts. I will put you inmy credits readme if you help. Thanx. Wink

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Tratos
General

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Haven't got time right now, exams, but in 2 weeks they will all be done, and i will do a banner for you, adn finish Kopaka's sig, which i just realised i never did.

devin11590
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OK, thanx alot!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Venom
Laser Commando

Location: Floating along the river Stix, just about inside Hades but not quite there.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hey you guys, you know the coding for the matrix? all those little funky lookin letters and stuff? one of my friends, his uncle designed them. i'm not joking

[img]http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/download.php?id=953[/img]

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Its ASCII, i very much doubt one of your friends uncles deigned the whole of the ASCII language.

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well someones friends uncle must have #Tongue lol jk, i agree its doubtful that thats true

Venom
Laser Commando

Location: Floating along the river Stix, just about inside Hades but not quite there.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i'm not saying he did it all

Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Matrix encoding is a mixture of language characters

Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey Tratos can you make me an avatar? i got a pic but i don't think it looks to great and it isn't in the same format or anything

SeaMan
Man of the Sea

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What you want to have?
Evil cat?

Sorry if this wrong, but that was what name "Cat with avengence" bringed to my mind.

af23.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.44 KB
 Viewed:  61619 Time(s)

af23.gif

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Have any of you heard of Venom? he's one of Spidermans many foes and the most deadliest, but he has a emblem similar to spidermans. its kinda cool looking but i don't have any graphics programs or anything to do it with to make it even cooler. if you go here, http://www.alaph.com/spiderman/enemies/venom.html, you can see it. i can't seem to get a copy of it in any format

Tapek

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tratos, are you still doing requests? If not this doesn't need to be sticky anymore.

SeaMan
Man of the Sea

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here..

venom.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  5.82 KB
 Viewed:  61572 Time(s)

venom.gif

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Tratos
General

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tapek wrote:
Tratos, are you still doing requests? If not this doesn't need to be sticky anymore.

Not right now, far too busy.

Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks Seaman, that looks awesome!

devin11590
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

R ya still gonna make my website graphis? If not, thats ok, nut i would really like it.v I will even give you credits in my mod. PLEASE...

DeeZeL
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Venom wrote:
Matrix encoding is a mixture of language characters

right..i saw some japanese symbols in the code..

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tratos wrote:
Tapek wrote:

Not right now, far too busy.

How bout instead of havin this for requests for Tratos we just post request's in this thread, and any art person thats got time can do it. That way we don't get a bunch of art requests around this forum.

All hail me

devin11590
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thats a good idea, lets do that.

Joe
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol... so i guess ill be one of the ppl doing ppl's requests and not making them?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have a few private requests for my mod

awrethien
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OH venum I hope you got that PM by now and I have some Pics of building from a game I think might look good. But Ill have to upload the piocs later as Im at the library right now.(I normaly stop by on my way home or to work.)

devin11590
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well, for anyone who wants to make them, i still need the above requested, and an avatar, and a new loadings screen, for my mod Operation world defense. also, if anyone wants to, i need an icon for my mod program, ya know, the one that you double click to openthe game. i would really appreciate it, and i will of course give you credit for the artwork.

~devin

DeeZeL
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

as i recall u use the xcc mod launcher..so u cant have an icon for the exe

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Joe
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

as i recall... i email the maker of xcc stuff and asked him how to edit the icon... and he told me how... but i forgot where the email is...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
SeaMan
Man of the Sea

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

One way could be to use the Resource Hacker program. It can extract and replace icons in a exe.

devin11590
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ahh, well ill email olaf, but how about those image requests? i could use the help.

Joe
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SeaMan wrote:
One way could be to use the Resource Hacker program. It can extract and replace icons in a exe.

Thats exactly whats that Van Olaf guy told me to do

devin11590
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

huh. well, if any1 wants to try some of my above mentioned requests, let me know, k?

IHM
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

devin, if you get the icon for you mod, i can change the icon, i know how to hack program resources, i translated rpg maker 2003 from japanese to english through program resorces, so doing a icon will be easy stuff.

devin11590
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i can manage to get the icon in, i just dont have an icon to put in

IHM
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok, well if you want to make an icon, i suggest using microangelo, its a realy good icon making program.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 8 [353 Posts] Goto page: 1, 2, 3, ..., 6, 7, 8 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon