Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:24 am
All times are UTC + 0
FS Glomma (2)
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [26 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Crash
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject:  FS Glomma (2) Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Size: 90x90
made by: Crashking
theater: Temperate

I worked on this map for nearly two weeks

Background story: The once quiet river of glomma that stretches almost 400km trough norway has been
mutated. The city of fredrikstad is dying.. The place is becoming.... dead
I need to credit some persons: Tore, Roani52, TitanMarkII, Yoshi, Nods Viper\Aro, and Ixith Also I must credit Disturbed which sent me a tutorial

MAP.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  MAP.rar
 Filesize:  119.8 KB
 Downloaded:  1731 Time(s)

Last edited by Crash on Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:47 pm; edited 3 times in total

Tore
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

as i said on tiberiumweb its AWESOME!!!!

m666
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very well-designed, fun looking map. I'm sure to play this when I arrive home. I'll edit my post when I do and tell how it plays.

View user's profile Send private message Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Disruptor
Grenadier

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very very very nicely done CrashKing, I like how you have a choice to take the path to the right for a fast battle or you could take the path on the left for more tiberium but it will take longer to get into the battle.
Again nice job CrashKing Smile

IVI
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

just downloaded your map, Crashking... looks great! and Lol at one of the billboards Very Happy

Details: 10/10

Lighting 8/10

Effort: 10/10

Crash
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thank you Smile
Anymore comments or ratings ?
They'll be appriciated Very Happy

Elite_Pirate
Grenadier

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

8/10. Pretty nice. Fun ingame, keep it up!

Raptor8
Grenadier

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

8.5/10, nice effort, crappy name Wink

-Wraith88 on EA forums

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Crash
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh well, I should have thought more on the name.
The map was based on that river... And the name DO suck, Thanks for comments

FF|Thundgot
Civilian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmm...Gonna test it later but by the look it seems nice Wink

Good job ma fellow Norwegian(?)

-tr8er8-
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

9/10

Good work.... Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Crash
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Spotlight ? #Tongue
Og ja, Jeg er ekte mossing vettu Very Happy

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

CrashKing, or should i say, 'IonTarget'. #Tongue

If you think this map is worthy of a spotlight, and has received alot of possitive comments, report it to banshee and he will do the spotlighting. Wink

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

S
P
O
T
L
I
G
H
T
Smile
#Tongue
Wink

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Raptor8
Grenadier

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ya, spotlight... i took off mad points for teh nam, and its better after i played it more

-Wraith88 on EA forums

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yes it is quite good. but personally i think you could have done better. there were parts that just coulda used some more stuff. like i think you coulda added a little bit more tiberium along the places to give it a nice eye candy for the minimap and some extra resources ingame.

my final out come is this isnt quite good enough yet IMHO but is very very close.

just keep up the work.

Crash
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

duh, It was meant to be a strategic map.
So it's more made for multiplayer

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

IonTarget wrote:

duh

There was no need for that little bit of sarcasm in there, IonTarget. Confused

And yes, the map IS very strategic... Not alot of people have come even close to beating the stratergy on the map called "Terrace", but i personaly think that you have came, Pretty close in that line... Congratulation's on getting this map spotlighted on PPM, you deserve it after all your hard work. Smile

Alough, sorry, but i personaly do not think this map is worthy of a spotlight.
You compare this map to some of your other work, and it looks amazing... But in my opinion, it just does not reach the spotlight mark... Sorry.

Crash
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sarcasm ? #Tongue
Well, I hope that the next map will be spotlighted.
I know I could have done better.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This map will be spotlighted... but I'm being lazy to spotlight maps recently :S

Crash
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks, Banshee Smile

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee, you said you would spotlight 'Harzardous Crevice'... And i'm still waiting. Confused

LOL. Laughing

Crash
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

GRR!!! OFF TOPIC ARO!!!! #Tongue just kidding.
You always say that I do too much of them. XD
Back on topic. When will you do Banshee ?

Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

guys there is a simple answer to your question.........Banshee will get to it when he has more time! and until then you must be patient.

but i do hope that when banshee does get more time and can look into this section that he looks at all the maps that have been released since the turn of the new year. Wink

but seriously guys be patient. a spotlight just means you get a gold star sticker on your forehead and a link added to the front page and a news post about it maybe. the only great thing out of a spotlight is community recognition which could get you hired on mods and even a spotlight cant compare to say winning or coming close to winning a OMC or other such LARGE mapping contests. (BTW if anyone can answer........when is the next OMC? iv been waiting since last summer Smile )

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Congratulations, Crash-King! This map has been spotlighted! Smile

Crash
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks, Banshee !

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [26 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon