Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:08 am
All times are UTC + 0
GDI Armory
Moderators: Rise of Omnius Staff, Machine
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 2 [52 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: 1, 2 Next
Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject:  GDI Armory Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Kazuar:

Campaign Only Unit
The smallest mech at GDI's law enforcing arm disposal. Armed with three guns, the kazuar excels at pinning infantry, making it ideal to suppress riots and to defend small cities against small raids. It's light design allows the kazuar to reach higher speeds in comparison to other mechs in GDI's army; but it's also a disadvantage, having little armor kazuars need to be protected by other heavier units during combat.

Titan Mk.II:

Second generation mech based upon the Titan design. The original model was upgraded with a dual attack system. The Titan's cannons are a weapon feared by enemy armored units.

Hover MLRS:

The newest version of an old unit, the modern Hover MLRS version, carries more rockets than before, which also travel a longer distance, but are less powerful. Great mobility and AA capabilities, make the Hover MLRS an excellent support unit for bigger mechs.

Golem:

Developed during the war as a base for research into new technologies. It was, originally conceived to be a civilian industrial mech; was putted into active service when the GDI realized that it needed a heavy field repair unit. However golems also have the ability to attack its enemies and a strong armor, this makes golems, the perfect support unit for the GDI armored divisions.
*Golems from starports come in repair mode by default, to change them to the attack mode, just order them to deploy using the "deploy hotkey".

Juggernaut:

These fearsome mechs, are an important part of the GDI's armed forces. However they were almost retired in favor of a more powerful design. But thanks to the Brotherhood and a raid on a research facility, most of the prototypes were destroyed, or captured [Campaign Spoiler].

Cerberus:

Following an old concept, the GDI wanted to implement a mammoth tank successor in the form of a mech, using this time, the removed from service, Juggernaut. This mech has a great firepower with the use of it's three cannons that gave it it's name, but it has not AA capabilities, so AA support is advised.
*This unit is based in LKO's medusa, and was edited by me under his permission, the proper credits are already given.

Disruptor:

Another unit that returns from the previous war. Armed with a powerful new generation sonic wave emitter this unit is able to crumble buildings in seconds. With the inclusion of a secondary quick fire mode it has become quite deadly to infantry, even more than before. Disruptor are also able to reveal stealthed infantry as it's weapon also functions as a sensor.

Leviathan:

The Leviathan is the newest addition to the GDI army, this prototype was designed to replace the old and outdated Mammoth MK II, which were retired from active service due to several design issues.
This mech was designed by General Walkers in one of the few remaining areas under GDI's control; however this area stays top secret, to prevent another stealing attempt by the Brotherhood, like what happened with the mech research facility at potsdam[Campaign Spoiler].

Last edited by Machine on Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:05 pm; edited 16 times in total

bonzy_buddy
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

they are both really awesome. Your mech are getting better and better.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Titan Mark II concept is great. Smile
The SHP is not bad either.

The 'Cerebrus' is very nice too, also has very nice concept. Wink

Good Job, Machine (Captain). Very Happy

Harv
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i hope i get some finished soon to add in Wink

View user's profile Send private message Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not bad, nut the Cerberus functions as a juggernaut, or have I misunderstood that?

_->TF:ADW mod player<-_
Red Dragon

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Robopope99
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

could you upload the titan for public use? I really haven't seen a decent titan mkII, and this one looks good.

Corsair
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yea, when the mod is released Confused

Although, that's up to Machine

Harv
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@Robopope99- i wouldn't think so, thats strictly machines call though, he made it

View user's profile Send private message Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Robopope99
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Last edited by Robopope99 on Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@Robopope99:
The Titan Mk. II won't be released to the public, however, I might make a public upgraded version of the normal Titan in a future.

@Red Dragon:
I just said that by the leg design, which is more similar to the Juggernaut's legs, and that it also has 3 cannons. This unit is in function more similar to the TD mammoth tanks = a big damage sponge with a strong attack, but it doesn't have AA weapons.

@Aro:
It's LKO's design, I just remade the legs, and changed the turret a bit, mainly textures, though the result wasn't too different.

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ah, ok, that explains a lot. Wink

I forgot to say, that it look good, especcially the cockpit of the cerberus is well done

_->TF:ADW mod player<-_
Red Dragon

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Added new units #Tongue

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

New units look awesome... But i have to be honest here:

Kuazar is simply awesome! No faults.

I don't like the MRLS at all... I think we should stick with the old model, or at least have the ground MRLS as that was... A good feel. Smile

Sorry if the last comment there got you down, Machine.

Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@Aro:
It's Kazuar, though I may change the name. And it has a fault, there are some few small red dots in the cannons #Tongue
BTW, that comment might get harv and corsair down; but to say the truth I like it.

Last edited by Machine on Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Firtsly :: I Noticed this, but in my opinion, that is not a fault. Wink

Secondly :: Sorry if it gets u down, Harv or Corsair... But Constructive criticism is the way to go right. Wink

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think the hover MLRS could use some work;
looks great in the vv, but ingame it's a little, eh, chunky...

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Corsair
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, all I did was the concept art Laughing

If anything it might let Harv down, but yea, constructive criticism is good, so perhaps the hover MLRS could be made a little larger?

However, it looks like the Missile Pods aren't even where they should be in that screenshot

They should be back more, that may be whats putting you off Aro

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Or, it could be the fact they're floating just above Tiberium, which makes them look a little... Blury. Neutral

Corsair
Grenadier

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Machine, we request another screenie of the hover MLRS that isn't above tiberium and has the missile pods in the right place! #Tongue

Harv
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i agree

Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, I added the Golem, and changed the Hover MLRS SS, as requested.

@harv:
The MLRS looks really better. Fixing its hva, made it look bigger, so sorry about saying that it was too small #Tongue.

Harv
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i told ya, i actually really like now that the hva is diffrent

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it looks tons better, but still odd in porportion to the missile pods. I'd make the body it a little wider

The Team Black Index

Corsair
Grenadier

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That looks much better

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes, i agree, it's alot better than the previous one. Wink

Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Update:

Yeah, another one Laughing

Added Minotaur Class Mech to the first post #Tongue.
I hope you like it Very Happy

Just the Leviathan to complete all the buildable mechs in game for the GDI #Tongue

Harv
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

love the new mech , tis very cool and scary #Tongue

Corsair
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks good but I think the colors just seem too solid and clean for a battle mech

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NO way, Corsair, Dude... Those mech's are incredible. Shocked

Very, Very well done, Machine. Smile

Corsair
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry, didn't mean to give the wrong impression, they are still very well done!

Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I guess it would look awful if we make, that the units come already dirty from the factory.
Would be great if we could have damaged states for the units, but that isn't possible Sad

Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

UPDATE:

Added the Campaign Only Juggernaut #Tongue

Black hawk
Medic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i have seen that mech before, for a red alert mod but know its for TS i like it

Love MLRS, its the worlds most dangerous artillery!!
Thanks bittah for the sig .
MY TS/V forum

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Juggernaught is fantastic... It brings a tear to my eye. :')
Amazing work right there, Machine.
Off topic: I appologise i've not had any more maps ready recently, Machine, i have alot on my plate at the present moment, but i asure you, i am still working. Smile

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice job, looks great!

modeled after the CNC3 jugger?

The Team Black Index

Last edited by Team Black on Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@Black hawk:
Confused Are you sure about that, since I made the 3D model last weekend. Or are you referring to the Juggernaut itself? since it comes from Firestorm.

@Aro:
Don't worry I know that you're still working Wink

@Team Black:
I'm going to delete your post, and say that the CnC3 Juggernaut was modeled after mine Laughing
Yes is modeled after the CnC3 Juggernaut, only without it's ugly pod-cockpit on the side, and with some FS Juggernaut's attributes, like the third leg (I can't remember if the CnC3 still has the third leg)

@To the Team:
I'm sorry for not posting updates recently, as some of you know, I'm at college right now, and this week has been an evaluation week. So even if the Juggernaut was made last weekend I didn't have the time to correctly code it in and take the screenshots #Tongue.

BTW, prepare yourselves for 2 new concept arts, I'm hoping this time to have them colored; GDI's Disk Thrower and Nod's Chem. Commando (In a more Nod like style, and less from anime Laughing)

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh, Machine, just one question... What's the reason for making the Juggernaught campaign only?

Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mammoth Tank Artillery concept from continuum:

Should I say something more?

However, if we don't get it done for the first release, which I doubt, the Juggernaut could be buildable; (The alpha has it buildable).
And if people don't like this concept, I might change my mind #Tongue

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I Love the concept... But i personaly think it'd be a better unit for, Nod... As long as it can fire while mobile, like a normal tank, and when deployed turns into an artillery... That would be so cool, if that was the idea anyway, appologies. Laughing

Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe you're right Aro, this could be a high tech level unit for Nod, but not replacing the artillery; well, we'll see #Tongue

BTW, First post edited added GDI Capital Mech Unit, the Leviathan, I might decrease it's size though. In the center of the screen you can see a deployed Behemoth (thanks LKO), a Titan MK.II, a Kazuar, and a Hover MLRS #Tongue

Harv
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

juagarnught is kickass man holly shit

Tore
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This mod looks awesome! keep up the good work! Very Happy

Corsair
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Working on the recon tank, I'm going to put it in three seperate types of skins for various use in the mod (so if you choose to use it you can use it in the campaign or allow it as a buildable unit for skirmishes)

I'll get some ingame screenshots soon enough, don't worry

Recon Tank.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  43.81 KB
 Viewed:  39911 Time(s)

Recon Tank.jpg

RECTNK.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.92 KB
 Viewed:  39912 Time(s)

RECTNK.JPG

Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Added the recently finished Disruptor to the list #Tongue

Dupl3xxx
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ehh, the shadow of the Leviathan is messed up, big time... Other than that, this is pure pwn! I love the Disruptor! So much eye-candy Very Happy

Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, I guess that I'll have to work on Leviathan's shadow again; don't expect a pretty shadow, as TS/RA2 do not support shadow frames from turreted SHPs (The shp itself has them, so if it's enabled in a future, it would be an easy job to put them back) #Tongue

Also, we're glad that you like our job Very Happy

Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Update.
Remade the Titan, you can check it at the first post.

Also a small update on the Leviathan shadow problem, it doesn't have a proper turret anymore (it won't move), however it has now better walking frames (what used to be the turret is now animated, including firing frames).

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looking better. Nice one!
(What map is that for the TMKII, Machine? #Tongue)

Machine: I'm really sure you know it Aro, anyways it's Sink or Swim

Ahh, I actually didn't know, Just wanted to make sure you wasn't playing a TB map again. Sad

Last edited by Aro on Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

glad to se the titan is complete, nice work! Smile

The Team Black Index

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Holy Jesus that Titan owns.

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon