Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:01 am
All times are UTC + 0
A Macross HWR-00 MK-II skin for the Juggernaut?
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
JointEarthDefenseInitiate
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject:  A Macross HWR-00 MK-II skin for the Juggernaut?
Subject description: The two are quite similar in look and function, actually
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wow the barrels are similar and where did you get that pic of the jugger?

Elerium-155
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Jugger is in a TS FMV and has been around for ages..

But yes they do look similar, I wouldn't be surprised if Westwood used that as an influence concept #Tongue

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nono I mean with that border and alternate coloring. I know that is of an fmv hell its the 2nd part to mechattack

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes, Very simmular... Besides the fact the first one has, Arms... Laughing

Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ORCACommander wrote:
wow the barrels are similar and where did you get that pic of the jugger?

I'm not sure... I just googled it, actually.

On a side note... boy, it would be interesting to see UN Spacy vs NOD.

Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Elerium-155 wrote:
Jugger is in a TS FMV and has been around for ages..

But yes they do look similar, I wouldn't be surprised if Westwood used that as an influence concept #Tongue

The HWR-00 is from Macross... which came out in 1984 Smile

darkrei9n
Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Guys! With the .bin and its addon. We might be able to change the juggernaut so it actually looks like that. We would need a model of the object you want it to be.

Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Did you say model?

Thanks JointEarthDefenseInitiate, this design inspired me to do this.
BTW I don't think that a skin will do something for it, a model will be better #Tongue

Macross.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  12.68 KB
 Viewed:  8347 Time(s)

Macross.jpg

Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Machine wrote:
Did you say model?

Thanks JointEarthDefenseInitiate, this design inspired me to do this.
BTW I don't think that a skin will do something for it, a model will be better #Tongue

Noooo way. That can be implemented in CNC3? I'm spazzing out here.

Check out these stats
http://www.robotechresearch.com/rpg/mecha/rdf/moster_g/monster_g.html

This sucker can even go hand to hand against its enemies, according to that page.

Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not yet, we'll have to wait for the SDK. Then I'll have to check the models in the game, and get the average amount of polygons, since I'm afraid that my model has too many polygons for that engine; anyways it will need some optimization for CnC3, and it will also need CnC3 like textures to fit the game #Tongue

Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Machine wrote:
Not yet, we'll have to wait for the SDK. Then I'll have to check the models in the game, and get the average amount of polygons, since I'm afraid that my model has too many polygons for that engine; anyways it will need some optimization for CnC3, and it will also need CnC3 like textures to fit the game #Tongue

Kewl beans.

Maybe someone can change those Firehawks to challenge both enemy fighters and those Nod mechs... with this!

darkrei9n
Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks a bit short. And it also might want its own animations for out of WF. Otherwise it might crash game.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum