Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:33 pm
All times are UTC + 0
TS² Download Topic
Moderators: blubb
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 2 [81 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: 1, 2 Next
blubb
General

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject:  TS² Download Topic
Subject description: First Release
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Newest version is in TS² 2009 threat

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Last edited by blubb on Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:10 am; edited 2 times in total

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nice! *downloading*

OccultSpectre
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

small mod? 50 mb? lol

Downloading, I will post my opinions here tomorrow Very Happy

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the reason it is 50mb, is so people who dont have firestorm can play with firestorm too, though the missions are out of bounds.

OccultSpectre
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok, I have found a bug. When the enemy CPU were attacking me with titans and I just finished the building of a scavenger, the game crashes.... just a bug (or whatever it is).

By the way, I love the Nod Side. The new Hand of Nod and WF are great. And the new structures effect are great too.

Also, the demo truck explosion is amazing. I tested it versus a handle of civ. buildings and the result is just awesome.

Later, I will test the GDI side

Pepzi
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
I just finished the building of a scavenger, the game crashes.... just a bug (or whatever it is).

The same bug occured to me.

One minor thing...
My computer is making a hissing sound ingame, but it stops when paused. This is just probably me though.

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hmm, bug wise... i dont know. im sure blubb will fix it in the future, he wanted this released as a way point because he is VERY busy at this moment.

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

scavenger worked for me so!!. Thx for a kickass mod i gonna play more btw scavenger work .

blubb
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Uh about the scavenger and the bug, i really don't know what could have happened, i advise even if firestorm with the mod to start the game in FS, thats the only thing i can think off, ETS is also working with the exe, as far as i know it's not needet to install it extra, because the scavenger has more than 1 function, jamming defense structures and radars, sabotage on the rest of the buildings and vehicle sabotage also.

gah even if i have tried to make the release fully english i still notice now a few non english names of units......shhhit

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Scrin
Medic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:11 am    Post subject: Re: TS² Download Topic Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

blubb wrote:
Yup heard right, it was a fast decision, i wanted to get finished so i had to cut a few things, all in all the mod got smaller than i thought but whatsoever, i hope you people will have fun with it!
Remember again, it is a small mod, more like a patch, i know some of you will be disappointed, it was basically a private mod, so, if you want, enjoy!
Everything else stands in the credits section, post Screenshots of your battles in this topic too if you want, i'm glad if i have some feedback here Smile

Anyway, lets stop talking, download Tiberian sun Squared
[url=http://www.ts-recoil.ppmsite.com/ts_squared/TS_Squared.rar">Here![/url]

omg whare any mix files???
i mean how view some stuff what included with mod...?
and yes exe file didn work for me... game write ''reinstall tiberian sun...''

G?g?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Account
Pepzi
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just so you guys know, there's some very fun surprises on the maps (if I may call them that) like mercenary structures, letting you train 'Shiners'.

And btw, it seems that some units have gone german #Tongue
It also happened that my scavenger went 'inside' a Cyborg :O

blubb
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yes i said above i noticed too late that a few units were left "german" i mightfix that at the weekend....

and the scavenger, yes i also know about this bug, its because of the armor types it was unavoidable and i pushed the limits what is possible with armor's and weapons and differences in unit attack modes so...don't use scavengers on infantry because they either vanish in cyborgs, or do nothing against other infantry and idle around.

they're only for vehicle sabotage,building sabotage and defense & radar jamming

and scrinoid, you should either get a copy of the original firestorm/TS or i don't know, for the most people it works fine including me.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it does help if you have Firestorm installed, but i dont see why it should not work as Firestorm is included in this release. i will try and fix this problem in the future.

Pepzi
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I got an error when I tried to run it with the FS disc, but I got it all running with Vanilla TS.

blubb
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

weird, just weird

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Scrin
Medic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

blubb wrote:
yes i said above i noticed too late that a few units were left "german" i mightfix that at the weekend....

and the scavenger, yes i also know about this bug, its because of the armor types it was unavoidable and i pushed the limits what is possible with armor's and weapons and differences in unit attack modes so...don't use scavengers on infantry because they either vanish in cyborgs, or do nothing against other infantry and idle around.

they're only for vehicle sabotage,building sabotage and defense & radar jamming

and scrinoid, you should either get a copy of the original firestorm/TS or i don't know, for the most people it works fine including me.

mmm you mean i need install only ts and run it with ts nod or gdi cd? and 1000000% times better if you remake this mod and put it in .mix file!!!!
do it ok ('_")
or meybe when im run this mod-game without trouble .dat files will get .MIXed? Neutral

Last edited by Scrin on Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Account
CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

erm, the mod runs with mix files, the dat files are a encryption, has not effect on the game what so ever, i have tested numerous times.

blubb
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

stop complaining scrinoid...

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Pepzi
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I just want to say that I love this mod! It has so much attention to detail, it's the litte things that make the difference. For instance I love the smoketrails from the TSbeta, and the maps have been given life!

The maps are no longer the stripped down pieces of land that they once were #Tongue

*thumbs up*

blubb
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it might be the same old shitty ETS error cncvk has done, copy your cd files into your TS archive and run the mod from its exe again.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Scrin
Medic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

blubb wrote:
it might be the same old shitty ETS error cncvk has done, copy your cd files into your TS archive and run the mod from its exe again.

yes its helps all ok now..but im still not like what there no mix files...its sad...in next time pack mod in mix ok
btw what prog did you use to convert all shp stuff to .dat...? Surprised

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

no, you dont understand, the MIX files are inside the DAT files, it acts as a encryption. and no, im not telling you, i only pass this app onto people who need it for there mods and keeping there work safe that they worked hard on.

Tore
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice mod really cool. but 1 big problem..... I can save game but not load them. Sad

blubb
General

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

shitty..i'll try to fix the savegame thing asap...

anyways, moor screens? xD

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Titan
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm downloading it at the moment, I'll post some nice screenies soon Smile

It's great you finally released this mod, even though I have no idea what to expect from it. #Tongue

Also, people, stop your whining about the file encryption, be happy the mod is here at all, if Blubbyboy wants to protect his files then he is allowed to do so. Rolling Eyes

Grievous
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm getting the same "Reinstall Game" problem as well... I'm using original TS and FS.

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

copy your CD files over to your TS directory... its ETS's problem, not TS Squared's

maps01.mix
maps02.mix
multi.mix (if it isn't in your TS folder already)
sidecd01.mix
sidecd02.mix
sizzle1.vqa
TS1.DSK
TS2.DSK
MOVIES01.MIX
MOVIES02.MIX
SCORES.MIX

blubb
General

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

a tip, create dummy files.........empty mix files with just the names and it will work...

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yes the mod is nice Blubb. Cool I played 2 games against level 1 AIs just to test the new stuff. I must say it was quite good. The details to each unit were awesome, I especially loved all the edits to infantry and the new Infantry.

Also...since I didn't know ETS was already packed inside of the mod I ended up dling ETS separately to. So Blubb I think something like "ETS is already packed in with the mod download so you will not have to go and download ETS" should be added to the first post before the dl so people know.

Anyways I shall get some nice pics later seeing as I forgot to take some while playing earlier.

Titan
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes, I had fun destroying the enemy base. XD

better pictures of Nod in their way, these are a bit cheesy. #Tongue

blubb
General

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

uh pretty dark lol xD light posts r good...perhaps next time i'll make the ai build those too.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Allied General
General

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

looks cool, save bug is because of FS animations list, i think fix is to simply copy those into rules because AFAIK its not a INVSIO issue .. its on Tiberium Web somewhere and good luck with mod Smile

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Grievous
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Actually I didn't download ETS, I knew it was already in the mod, but I still couldn't play.

But I'll do what you say anyway when I get home. Hopefully I can play, this mod isn't big but its quality!

Scrin
Medic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

titan need make LITTLE smaller,like in my sig #Tongue

blubb
General

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

honestly, the titan in your sig is crap
its the right size.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Titan in your sig needs to be made a bit bigger, like the one in TS Squared

Scrin
Medic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TSHyper wrote:
Titan in your sig needs to be made a bit bigger, like the one in TS Squared

lols i convert my sig to smaller size i mean titan must be like ts original size....

blubb
General

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i know that it's the crappy standart titan in your sig, why else would i have asked for a new one eh?
be happy that it actually realy looks like a titan, and it has the right size.
still complaining now? are you really that much emo?

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Scrin
Medic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

blubb wrote:
i know that it's the crappy standart titan in your sig, why else would i have asked for a new one eh?
be happy that it actually realy looks like a titan, and it has the right size.
still complaining now? are you really that much emo?

well titan is perfect.. ok but not possible view stuff via XCCs......its not good.
and lol make screenshot better like mine! #Tongue

blubb
General

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it's not visible due XCC because of people like you or tactical trance.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

.....Scrinoid stop complaining about the damn MIX thing its getting quite annoying Confused

anyways i must say that the Scavenger makes things a bit too easy for me XD. get 10 of those and disable all of GDI's defenses and get some tick tanks and cyborgs to go in while the defences are down and blow the base all to hell!
see piccie at bottome...which is after i captured and built some GDI stuff to #Tongue

also....why doesn't the AI build super weapons? i mean I played tech 10 yet noticed they never built their things for super weapons. I mean i liked it since i usually don't play with super weapons anyways but seemed a bit weird at the same time....

Scavenger attack with cyborgs.png
 Description:
an attack with some scavengers and cyborgs
 Filesize:  545.76 KB
 Viewed:  33402 Time(s)

Scavenger attack with cyborgs.png

blubb
General

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol yeah, i deactivated SW's for AI's cause they were pretty annoying, perhaps for the next patch i'll activate them again and look that i make the ai a bit better and balance the scavenger out.
Normally gdi can crap them away, and every other infantry , scav's are light armored, that keeps the gdi having infantry role a bit more into the game, well it's as i said not completed. Smile

Hydraw Art on Facebook

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Scrinoid wrote:
well titan is perfect.. ok but not possible view stuff via XCCs......its not good.

Why is it not good? is it not good that you cant make it yourself so you want to copy it and use it? will you cry if you dont get it? grow up, if someone dont want you to have there work then thats final...

Scrin
Medic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TSHyper wrote:
Scrinoid wrote:

Why is it not good? is it not good that you cant make it yourself so you want to copy it and use it? will you cry if you dont get it? grow up, if someone dont want you to have there work then thats final...

You Have Miscalculated Surprised

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

have i now? well... i suggest you re-calculate your brain to stop pump this topic full of crap. now, back on the main subject please.

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Blubb I just downloaded this and fired up a few games and I must say I was very pleased as I was a bit sick of standard TS gaming and whilst this is not a massive overhaul in graphics and obviously noticeable things it succeeds to refining the game play and making the maps a bit more interesting with new capturables. So all in all this mod succeeds as I enjoyed it very much, I think it definately has a lot of potential for future smaller features and maybe even some more side concepts (I wouldn't mind seeing maybe another new G.D.I feature as the scavenger steals the spotlight #Tongue).

So well done Blubb I hope you will continue work on this mod.

Also Scrinoid stop spamming this thread with stupid worthless comments if I see anymore return spams in this thread then it will be a warning.

Scrin
Medic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Morpher wrote:
Blubb I just downloaded this and fired up a few games and I must say I was very pleased as I was a bit sick of standard TS gaming and whilst this is not a massive overhaul in graphics and obviously noticeable things it succeeds to refining the game play and making the maps a bit more interesting with new capturables. So all in all this mod succeeds as I enjoyed it very much, I think it definately has a lot of potential for future smaller features and maybe even some more side concepts (I wouldn't mind seeing maybe another new G.D.I feature as the scavenger steals the spotlight #Tongue).

So well done Blubb I hope you will continue work on this mod.

Also Scrinoid stop spamming this thread with stupid worthless comments if I see anymore return spams in this thread then it will be a warning.

spamming?....GAYning..

i say what i think nap.... #evil

Last edited by Scrin on Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well done you just proved that there is a hollow space between your ears inside of that overly sized head of yours. Congratulations you win!

Spamming.

S - p - a -m - m - i - n - g - Correct Normal People

S- m - a - p - p - i - n - g - Oh DearZ

G - A - Y - n - i - n -g - Wow your so funny, pure comic genius everyone on this entire forum has just gained 100% respect for you.

You've been notified to the other global mods and to the adminsistrator.

Scriniod.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  15.23 KB
 Viewed:  33290 Time(s)

Scriniod.PNG

blubb
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LOLLERSKATES!1

back on topic, i want more screens XP

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm downloading it right now =P You get some screens tomorrow. It's very interesting how this developed into a great mod, when I was gone for a long time...

_->TF:ADW mod player<-_
Red Dragon

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon