Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:22 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Idea
Moderators: The DvD
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Hunterwolf53
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject:  Idea
Subject description: I have an idea for a new tower
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have a semi-cool idea for a new tower,
Basically what it is is a small and tall support (like the one for the nod laser)
and has a medium sized turret on top, but this is the twist, the turret uses tiberium you would get from a field (like a silo maybe?) and then uses the tiberium to make a disrupter*LIKE* ray that would shoot down at incoming forces, and on the other side of the turret would be the same thing but it would be Anti-air (is it possible?) please comment, it can be for any side and i just got the idea, AND im new Smile

bonzy_buddy
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The disruptor ray isn't customisable. It can be anti air (why not ?) but won't be very effective as the sonic ray is slow. If you make it a silo it will only enable the grphic to depend upon the amount of money you have but nothing more. It's not possible to make it "use" tiberium.
And its the wrong forum.

Hunterwolf53
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aww, i didnt know. Very Happy im new to modding, im trying to get good but i cant extract MIX files. well thanks for the reply. Crying or Very sad

bonzy_buddy
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

use XCC Mixer to extract MIX files. There is somewhere here some tutorials for basics stuffs (or maybe it's a faq).

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon