Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:47 am
All times are UTC + 0
What do you want to see most in the next TSR (v1.2) ?
Moderators: SMIFFGIG
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

What do you want to see most in the next TSR (v1.2) ?
Maps
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
New graphical improvements (like building specific explosions)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
More sounds (exploding units, building anim sounds etc)
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Simply make it more balanced
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Better AI!!!
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
something else
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 9:40 pm    Post subject:  What do you want to see most in the next TSR (v1.2) ? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just to let u know ALL of these features will be included eventually in TSR

but which do u want to see most

if theres something u think ive missed just say

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Better AI would be cool... but ballancing it a bit would also be cool...

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

New graphical improvements !!

of course yes, if we can be better in that we can do better mod

SeaMan
Man of the Sea

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I myself have planned AI as the final thing, as it requires extensive testing and recoding.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i managed to persuade the guy who makes the AI Editor to make a new and improved version

i wasnt supposed to tell anyone but.... well it might not get released thats why and if it does could take a while

but hey its still pretty cool and i have got a screenshot or 2 of it but i cant post them really

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

balance...

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ballance is really important. A Core defender was very expensive, sure, but once built, nothing could stop it. Meteor Storm destroys half of a base. Chemical Missiles might be produced very fast if you have about 4 or 5 weed eater... so it rained chemical weapons at my enemy's base. Light Tank was killed too fast. Flame Tank is useless and also killed too fast... I'm gonna tell you something, I've never played GDI on tech level 10, so I havent experienced most of cool weapons, but it sucked compared to Nod..

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

SeaMan
Man of the Sea

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SMIFFGIG wrote:
i managed to persuade the guy who makes the AI Editor to make a new and improved version

I tried one of the AI editors but it was worthless because you could make only taskforces... which is faster by by hand. What I want to have is FA2/FS style AI editor that puts all taskforces,scripts,teams and AI triggers into a nice list.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
ballance is really important. A Core defender was very expensive, sure, but once built, nothing could stop it. Meteor Storm destroys half of a base. Chemical Missiles might be produced very fast if you have about 4 or 5 weed eater... so it rained chemical weapons at my enemy's base. Light Tank was killed too fast. Flame Tank is useless and also killed too fast... I'm gonna tell you something, I've never played GDI on tech level 10, so I havent experienced most of cool weapons, but it sucked compared to Nod..

the Core Defender could be stopped by some aircraft quite easily... and the lousy Meteor "Storm" Superweapon destroyed only one object at a time. And you can spend the money your Nod opponent spent on his chem stuff, on a firestorm wall or do orca bomber/disruptor rush...HOWEVER, the CC buildlimit should be back FOR SURE. As Nod, you end up ONLY using these, it's really bad.

BTW, having the light tank in TSR makes no sense.... why use it? Better use tick tanks with cyborg reapers.

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
and the lousy Meteor "Storm" Superweapon destroyed only one object at a time.

Have u actually played TSR or are u getting mixed up with the "Meteor Disorbitor" in TS DeeZire ?
The meteor storm is a little to widespread effect and powerful to destroy just 1 thing

Quote:
BTW, having the light tank in TSR makes no sense.... why use it? Better use tick tanks with cyborg reapers.

Light tank, medium tank (Tick tank), heavy tank

you cant do hit and run tactics with tick tanks, they are meant for defence alas there borrowing abilities

The DvD

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SMIFFGIG wrote:
Quote:

Have u actually played TSR or are u getting mixed up with the "Meteor Disorbitor" in TS DeeZire ?
The meteor storm is a little to widespread effect and powerful to destroy just 1 thing

TSR is based on Deezire. And if you're not using my solution to get multiple meteors... then it's still one or 2 meteors only in TSR. That's not much, because it mostly just hits a sam or so.

Quote:
Quote:

Light tank, medium tank (Tick tank), heavy tank

you cant do hit and run tactics with tick tanks, they are meant for defence alas there borrowing abilities

Hmmm... yeah i see what you mean. Makes sense, but keep in mind not to make a recon bike of it Wink

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
TSR is based on Deezire. And if you're not using my solution to get multiple meteors... then it's still one or 2 meteors only in TSR. That's not much, because it mostly just hits a sam or so.

Have u used it in TSR.... u will see it is much much different

and TSR may have been based on DeeZire, due to save time on activiating un-used anims etc, but i really hate it being related to it in anyway, cause its so much different and dare i say better Wink

the meteor storm does huge damage in wide area, but im interested to know ur multi-large meteor technique, does it act like meteor showers caused by triggers?
If so teach me the ways thedvd Smile

The metoer storm is one of the things in TSR that hasnt been changed since like beta 0.3 (although it wasnt even labeled back then)

The DvD

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh then i'll try it in a few minutes...

But yes of course TSR is ways better than Deezire. Al he really added is some cabal stuf, a meteor superweapon and some active anims... ot much if you ask me. btw it's unbalanced as hell due to nod's CCs without buildlimit

SeaMan
Man of the Sea

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SMIFFGIG wrote:
Quote:

It is more like random thing. Sometimes it can destroy almost everything,sometimes it just misses the target..

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon